Chapter 4 - K

Trust You

Kyuhyun’s POV

I just kissed Ryeowook briefly and gently his cheek because I’m afraid I’m going to make him wake up, Ryeowook need time to rest after crying a lot today.

After that I just put my folded hands on the steering wheel and leaned my head on my hands while watching his sleeping figure. His face is really cute and beautiful though now his eyes slightly swollen and when he was asleep like this I just realized his long eyelashes because all this time I was too captivated by his beautiful dark brown eyes, and he has a perfect nose and high cheekbones and don’t forget he has very kissable lips too.

After some time, Wookie finally woke up; he yawned cutely, blinked, and saw the front car glass with a frown on his face.

“You’re awake...” I said to him while smiling at him and he turned to me. He just looked at me blankly and after a few minutes he began to blush. He is really cute like this and I really wanted to know what he thought until he blushed like that.

“How long was I asleep?” He asked me.

“One or two hours maybe. I didn’t really notice the time. Why?” Actually, what was he thinking?

“Emm, no. Nothing... Do you want go inside to eat before you leave? As a thank you for accompanying me and bringing me home...” He asked me and of course I want to, how can I refuse an invitation from someone I had a crush on?

We got out of the car and entered his house. I only ever saw the house from the outside, the house is large and has a modern design, with a large garden in front and from a distance I could see the gazebo and a pool behind the main house. In the inside the house has a minimalist design.

“Do you live alone here?” I asked him.

“Something likes that... I will prepare dinner. What do you like to eat?” He responded like he wanted to avoid answering me directly.

“I don’t know. I think I will just eat whatever you cook. By the way, I can imagine Alex willing to do everything to get my position now.” I said with a smirk and he just rolled his eyes, and walked toward the right side which I think is the way to the kitchen and I followed him.

“What are you doing in here? You can wait in living room.” He said to me.

“No, I want see you cooking. I want to talk with you too. I can’t do anything at the living room. What will you cook now?” I answered and started a conversation with him when he started cooking. I had a great time talking with him also the food he cooks really delicious. And after we finished eating, we discussed his song in the living room. He had great ability in writing and composing songs.

“I hope I can hear you playing this song.” I said to him while showing him the song I mean.

“Maybe someday.”

“But don’t do a stupid mistake, okay?” I added, could not resist the temptation to .

“I changed my mind... I will never play my song for you.” He said with a sweet smile that made him even cuter and make my heart beat increased. I really wanted to see his smile more often, but I don’t want and would not allow him to give his smile to others. And not long afterwards I returned to my home in order to give Ryeowook time to rest.

 

When I arrived at my house, Ahra Noona already waiting for me in my room. She watched drama on TV while lying on my couch.

“It’s like you really enjoyed and comfortable lying on my couch. You want to know where I bought it?” I as I walked towards her and sat down near her on the carpet while Ahra Noona just rolled her eyes.

“You certainly have good news, right? You look really really really happy.” She said to me.

I only gave her my wide grin and she was soon forced me to tell her what actually happened today. And I tell her about what happened today from Ryeowook cry until I have dinner at his house also when I kiss him while he slept.

“Naughty Kyu!! You steal a kiss from him while he slept! How could you do that?! This is not the attitude of a gentleman!” Ahra Noona scolded me, but from her face I knew she was not angry and she was also happy because I feel happy.

And after talking with Ahra Noona also finished showering, I tried calling Yesung Hyung.

“Hello Hyung, this is Kyuhyun... You have time to talk?”

“Yes Kyu, what’s wrong?”

“Well, I hear you are going to Japan this Sunday?”

“Yes. How do you know?”

“From Wookie. At what time your plane will take off?”

“Around noon.”

“Can we meet before you go?”

“Of course. Just meet me at the airport. I would like to say something to you, too.”

“Okay... See you, Hyung...”

 

Sunday at the airport...

“Yesung Hyung.”

“What do you want to talk to me?” Yesung Hyung asks me even without reply to my greeting.

“Aish, you really are straight to the point sometimes..” I said irritably.

“Sorry Kyu.. It’s just because I’m too curious when I heard you know about me going to Japan from Wookie. So how can you know from him about my departure?”

“Well, I saw him crying in class and when I asked him why he was crying, he told me that he was crying because you will go to Japan.” I explained to Yesung Hyung.

“And what happened after that?” Yesung hyung asked, worried.

“After he calmed down I drove him back to his house. And he invited me for a dinner.”

“With a car? He cooks for you?”

“Yes with the car, it’s actually the second time I went to his house. In class when I found him, he was crying badly that makes me really worried about his condition. What makes me more calm is that he has a short rest after that, he slept about 2 hours in my car. And since he was thanking me he cooked dinner for me.”

“Wow, I don’t know your relationship is already that close. You know, he never went with the car if it was not me who was driving, and although he let himself go with the car when I was driving, he never slept in the car and he never invited others to have dinner with him..”

“Yes I know, I could have guessed it too.. That’s why I was really happy I could get closer to him and he had little trust in me. Yesung hyung, I know you can’t tell me about his past but I want to make sure something, are he lives alone in the house? “

Yesung Hyung did not immediately answer the question but after thinking for a while he nodded his head in response to my question.

“Kyu, I think you already have some of the guess about his past, but I still can’t fully reveal it to you. What I want to say is please accompany him, he had a difficult time in his life and now I can’t be with him.. I really worry about him also felt guilty because I had to leave him alone.. The day I told him about my departure, I knew he was going to cry but he did not want me with him and I think he will need more time to recover so honestly I surprised when on the same day he called me and talked to me like usual. He had sad voice but he’s really calm when talking to me and when I heard your story, finally I understand it’s because of you. Now I can feel more calm left him because I know he has you..”

“I’m still not sure about my guess, but although my guess is correct, I still need to hear his past directly from himself, it is another step that we have to go through and a sign that he has feelings for me and has more trust to me. Hyung, you don’t have to worry about him, I would certainly take care of him.” I said to Yesung hyung. “And when you come back he will already have a lover.” I added while grinning.

“Aish this brat really confident.. But because I know you really care to Wookie, I will give you advice, what you need is more patience and you have to ignore his efforts to make the distance between you.”

“I know, and that’s my plan.” I assured him.

“Okay now I have to go. Call me if you have problems with Wookie, I’ll tell my new phone number after I arrived in Japan.”

“Okay, have a safe flight Hyung. And good luck at there.” I said.

“You too..”

We say our farewell and then I returned to my home.

 

The next day..

“Noona, I’ll go now.” I shouted from the front of her room.

“Kyu? Are you sick or something? Now is only at 6 am!” Ahra Noona said while opened her bedroom door.

“I wanted to pick Wookie up and he did not know that. So I had to leave early..” I explained to her.

“Oooh.. Wow you’re really sweet~ Okay, be careful, okay. See you later, and don’t forget to tell me the detail later, okay?”

“Yes I know.. Bye.” I said and walked out of the house and get into my car.

 

Before 7 am I had arrived in front of Ryeowook’s house and when the clock showed 07:00, I got out of my car, and pulled out my phone to call Ryeowook.

“Hello?” He answered my phone calls; I really miss hearing his sweet voice.

“You want go to university or not?” I asked with a smile.

“I will go. I just finished preparing myself. Why did you call in this early morning, Kyuhyun?”

“I’m tired of waiting for you, go down quickly.” I said to him, although actually I did not feel tired at all, in fact actually I feel really excited.

“Huh?”

I imagine his face now and I’m sure his expression was really cute when he said ‘huh?’.

“Just look outside.” I gave him instructions, and not long after that the door on the balcony was open, and he went out to his balcony. He looks really surprised when he saw me and made me wanted to .

“Go down here quickly. I will count until 30.” I said while holding my chuckle.

“What??!!!!!” He shouted and his expression really cute at the same time also funny.

“One...Two...” I began to count.

“Wait! How can you do this?!” He looked really panicked when he heard me started counting, and he soon disappeared from the balcony.

“Five...” I continue to count without stopping, I really enjoyed this and finally I can understand why Ahra Noona so often does this to me over the years.

“Kyuhyun!! Don’t make me panic!”

“Seven...Eight...Nine...” I ignored his request and continued counting, this is really fun.

“Cho Kyuhyun!!” He screamed and soon he finally appeared at the door, he had a hard time to lock the door because his hands completely full with stuff.

“Twenty four... Twenty five... Wow, you’re really fast Wookie!” I said with a big grin on my face and I opened the passenger door for him.

And then he immediately got in my car, when I sat in the driver’s seat he gave me a stern look and say “How could you do this?! I don’t remember asking you to pick me up! You just suddenly appeared and started counting like a crazy man! And how can I just do as you say?!” he was mad at me, but I was not afraid and he’s really cute and funny now and I just laughed at his complain. And now he pouted and began to arrange the stuffs he was carrying and give a small carton of milk to me. He’s really sweet and nice although I and make him walk or more exactly running around his house, but he was still thinking about me.

“You are really cute and funny, you know.” I said casually while driving to our university and glanced at him to see his reaction. “And remove that pout off your mouth. You look stupid.” I added.

“You’re really in a crazy mode this morning.” He said at last when his mind went back to work.

After that I and argued with him as usual and I really enjoyed it.

 

Today I got a project to make a song in my last class. Mr. Lee made the group consisting of two students and what makes me a little upset is Mr. Lee paired my Ryeowook with Alex. But of course I never would have allowed it so I talked to Alex and told him that I would be the partner for Ryeowook and he will be paired with other student. I did not wait for him to answer and I just walked away.

“Wookie, tomorrow we will start do the project. Is it okay if we do it at my house?” I asked Ryeowook.

“No problem.”

“Okay, now let’s go home.”

“Em, Kyuhyun you better go first. I will meet you at parking lot, okay?”

“Why?”

“Alex-shii said he wants talk to me before I go home.”

What Alex wanted now? I do not know why but I have a bad feeling about this.

“You sure you don’t want me accompany you?” I asked Ryeowook.

“It’s okay Kyuhyun... It will just take a short time. I will catch up with you.”

“Okay...” And I walked out of the classroom and walked over to where I park my car. But the more I away from Ryeowook the more my feeling say there is something wrong happened. So in the end I turned and ran back to the classroom and what I see in the classroom makes my blood boil. I lost control of myself, I hurried into the classroom and pull Alex until he releases Ryeowook and punched his face as hard as I could until he fell to the floor.

How dare he forced kiss my Ryeowook?!

Alex was still lying on the floor when I once again hit him hardly and I pulled the collar of his shirt so that my face was close to his face. “Don’t ever you dare touch or approach my Ryeowook again, or you will know the real meaning of hell.” I said to Alex in a very low voice. “Now get out of here.” I added while releasing Alex harshly and Alex immediately ran out of the classroom.

I immediately approached Ryeowook who was crying silently, and I cupped his face with both my hands, and I wiped tears from his face. Ryeowook looked up and I felt my heart crushed because he looks completely lost now.

“It’s okay now Wookie.” I tried to calm him.

“Kyuhyun...” He called my name in a weak voice.

“Can you stand up?” I asked him, worried about his condition and he just nodded his head to answer me. I helped him to stand up and I put my hand around his waist and we walked to my car.

In the car we did not talk at all, we were busy with our own thoughts. This incident made me wonder what I should do now. Honestly I feel really angry right now to Alex but also I was really jealous for his courage for show his feelings.

Is it time for me to start to make a move?

“Thank you Kyuhyun. I’m really glad that you come back to class.” Ryeowook said.

“You’re welcome Wookie. You sure you okay?” I asked him to make sure he was okay after the bad incident.

“Yes, I was just shocked and afraid back then. Now I am calmer and better. I better go inside now, once again thank you Kyuhyun...” he said while giving a weak smile and then he went out from the car.

I just stared at his figure and thought about what I should do now. And once I decided what I would do, I quickly got out of the car and walked toward Ryeowook’s house.

“Wookie!” I called him when I saw him open the door. He turned towards me and when I was standing in front of him, I cupped his face and I kissed him, sliding my tongue to feel the heat and sweetness of his cavern. I just kissed him shortly and then I a little pulling away from Wookie to watch his reaction, I wanted to know what he feels when I kiss him. He was silent, his face expression a combination of surprise and confusion, but no visible any sign that he was angry or disgusted, and in fact he was a little blushed, so I guess it’s a good sign. And because I was too happy when see his reaction; I could not help smirking.

“You have to know that I’m a jealous type of man. Keep that in your mind. From now on I want you to just think about me, okay? See you tomorrow! I will pick you up. And don’t try to avoid me, because I will never let you do it.” I told him and I pecked his lips once again and I ran back to my car and driving back to my home. Grin never left my lips all the way back to my house.

 

When I just park my car, I immediately saw Ahra Noona waiting for me on the bench that was placed in our back garden. I walked toward him and sat down in front of her.

“You want some tea?” Noona ask me.

“No.” I said still grinning because too happy.

“Something good is happening again today? Do not tell me you steal a kiss again when Ryeowook unconscious?”

“Aish, why do you judge me like that, like I’m the bad guy and don’t have any attitude.” I said sulk because my Noona think that low about me and she just laughed at what I said.

“Today I found Alex forced kissing Wookie.” I started to tell her what happened today.

“What?! What Alex wanted to die? How dare he do that?!! You teach him a lesson, right?”

“Of course. I hit him and warn him to stay away from Wookie.”

“How is Ryeowook?”

“He was shocked and scared. He was crying too, but not as bad as he heard the news of Yesung Hyung went to Japan. And then I drove him back to his house.”

“Okay, that’s good now that he is safe.” Noona said and sipped her tea.

“And I kissed Wookie in front of his house, and he really really in a conscious state.” I added the latest information about what is happening today. And Noona began to cough due to choking when she heard what I say.

“Kyu, you don’t think it’s too fast? He does not know what you feel to him.” Noona said after she could recover from her choke.

“No, and honestly I don’t want Wookie to think about Alex’s kiss. If I kissed him he would have other things to think about.”

“Aish, you really possessive you know. And that’s the only reason, or because you are addicted to Wookie’s lip so you kiss him again?” Noona asked. “From your blushing face I can know the answer.” Ahra Noona started teasing me.

“Noona, don’t start teasing me.. Okay, actually like what I told you before, I don’t want he think about Alex’s kiss, also I want to know if he felt something to me and from his reaction I thought it was a good sign.” I said to Noona. “And well yes, I think I am addicted.” I added when I see Noona opened when she heard my first explanation.

“Don’t be ashamed to admit it, Kyu. It’s a natural thing, when you have the feeling for that person. It would be different and wrong if you force him like what Alex did though.”

“I know Noona, don’t worry I will never do what Alex do.” I assure Ahra Noona.

“Good luck for the next step, Kyu. I hope you can get closer and closer to him.” Noona Ahra said while smiling.

I really hope so too... Ryeowook and me just stepped up to the first step. Tomorrow we will begin the next step...

 


Hi~ Long time no see.. Nearly one month.. >.< I don't realized it's already that long.. T.T

I want said thank you so much for read and suppor me and give me comment.. That's really help me.. ^^

Hope you all can enjoy this chapter.. Next will chapter 8 from Ryeowook's POV.. ^^

See you!! I will try edit quickly the chapter 8.. \(^♡^)/