Chapter 7 - K

Trust You

Kyuhyun’s POV

I know I can’t turn back time, what I can do is make him happy now and the future. I could just prove what the trust and love. But I did not say anything; I just wiped the tears from his eyes and hugged him.

“I can’t answer Wookie, it all depends on yourself. Despite the fact that I can answer for you, but only you can decide the right answers. It would be futile if you decide based on my answer, what I can do is give time and try to make you happy. So please, don’t make the distance with me, you agreed to try, right?” Finally I said after a while. Honestly I can look for 1001 answers to him but it would only be a temporary solution for him, he needs to find the right answers himself. What I want for him is that he can live happily even though he had a dark past. And I don’t want him to forget his past because that would just be another way to run away from his problems. Ryeowook need through his past. What can I do now is showing him what it means true love and make him happy again.

I let go of our arms and cupped Ryeowook face between my hands, waiting for an answer to my questions about him would not make the distance with me. Although previously he has confirmed he will not do it, but after hearing his past I felt insecure and worried about him. On the one hand I can understand him very well but on the other hand that is selfish side of me, I wish he did not change his decision again to try to know me and don’t make the distance with me.

“Yes, I would not make the distance with you. And please don’t do anything that would make me regret this decision.” Ryeowook finally answered quietly.

“No, you will not regret it. I promise you.” I said seriously, I certainly would appreciate the opportunity given to me; this is a very rare opportunity in Ryeowook case if I can say. I then leaned to Ryeowook and kissed him gently. Sealing my promise with him in a beautiful way that I can think of for now. We kissed softly and sweetly, more lovely as well but of course my heart was pounding and feeling really happy right now.

“Thanks Wookie.” I said in a whisper, after we were separated from each other and after I said that I give a kiss to his forehead, eyelids, nose, cheeks and the latter is in the sweet and addictive lips.

And then I told him that he needed rest at the same time gently pushing him to lie down on my bed and covered his petite body with a blanket but Ryeowook said he could sleep in the guest room, and began saying he did not want to disturb me or don’t want to make me sleep on couch. Of course I did not let him, how can I do that when he has not fully recovered, and I need to know how his condition. Fortunately after I became stubborn with my wish, Ryeowook in the end gave up and rested.

I sat on the edge of the bed and just watch his sleeping figure. I don’t know how long I stared at him but I really enjoyed every second of this time, he looks really peaceful and small compared to my big bed, but then suddenly Ryeowook started frowning and shivering, he somehow looks really suffer in his sleep. I initially thought it was because of the fever but then I realized it was not because of he was sick, Ryeowook have nightmares. The nightmares which always come and make him suffer. I think fast what can I do to help him and in the end I approached Ryeowook and embrace his sleeping figure. I wrapped my arms around his small body and pulled him toward me, I hum a tune that usually Ahra Noona sings when I can’t sleep when I was still a kid.

After a few minutes I felt Ryeowook not shiver again and soon he sighed softly, a sign that he drifting back to sleep soundly. If I could choose I really don’t want to rid myself of him, I like to hug him like this; feel his warmth and surrounded by his sweet scent, also I like how our bodies actually fit together but I had to move to the couch, I don’t Ryeowook think I want to take advantage although to be honest before I ever took advantage from him. But then when I started to loosen up my arms and intend to get up, all my intentions immediately shattered when Ryeowook put his arm around my waist and my heart beat faster at the same time feel warm. I don’t know how to explain what I feel with words but I feel happy, I know what Ryeowook doing now is only when he is unconscious but still somehow I feel this is a sign he needs me by his side.

So in the end I forget about my intention to get up and I stay at my place. I fell asleep while keep hugging him.

 

The next morning, I woke up early in the morning—so used to wake up early to pick Ryeowook up. And speaking of Ryeowook, a wide smile immediately appeared on my lips, feel really happy when I remembered what happened yesterday. Also even though I was awake I did not move at all, I just enjoy where we are now and after a while I felt Ryeowook woke up too. I’m waiting to see how his reaction to our proximity, I was really curious and frankly a little worried. But after a while he did not move or even panic and I felt his heart beating rapidly.

But then there is a knock on the door and my Noona voice calling me softly disrupt our moments. I should immediately go to see my Noona, but on the other hand I would like to have a few more minutes hugged my Ryeowook and said good morning to him, so I kissed the crown of his head. When he looked up, I kissed his forehead, eyelids, nose, cheeks and the last on his sweet lips.

“Good morning, Wookie..” I said after finish kissed him.

“Morning..” Ryeowook replied softly.

“You want to go to university today?” I asked, putting my hand on his forehead to check the temperature and gladly his body temperature is back to normal. And Ryeowook nodded as a sign that he wanted to go to university.

“I will meet with Noona and then we’ll get ready to go to university, okay?” I told him.

“Okay.”

And after that I got out of bed and went outside my room to meet with Ahra Noona.

“Morning Noona. What is it?”

“Morning Kyu. No, I just wanted to check Wookie’s condition and ask if you’re going to go to university today.”

“His condition is much better now Noona and we’ll go to university today.”

“Okay, I’ll tell the chef to prepare breakfast before I go then.” Noona said and walked downstairs.

After that I and Ryeowook prepare ourselves and then have breakfast before going to university. I don’t let Ryeowook back to his house even though I know he needs to take his book for lesson today but I still want to see him wearing my clothes and make Ryeowook go to university wearing my clothes really makes me happy because it will be like I was showing off Ryeowook is mine. Although I know this does not make sense, but I did not care and I plan to accompany him all day at university, I don’t want him to meet accidentally with Alex when he is alone.

 

After that day, I try to always be beside Ryeowook, also accompanied him wherever he wanted to go because I knew he needed someone to depend and be with him. And I am glad though slowly Ryeowook more open to me, and we began to know each other much better.

Every day when I picked him up I always do the counting game. I will give him punishment if he does not show up when I finished the count, and I am always looking for a way so that he will always get punished. The punishment I gave sometimes like he had to hold my hand all day, make me dinner, sing a song for me, accompanying me play games and sometimes the penalty is a kiss.

Like today I woke up and hurried to prepare myself to pick Ryeowook up because today we are going to do our song project at my house and of course all the way to his house I thought about what I would do as a punishment today but when I arrived at his house and I had just stepped out of my car, I heard Ryeowook’s voice call me.

“Wookie? Aish, you cheated.” Today he was in front of me without me have the opportunity to count and ruin my brilliant plan.

“Huh? What do you mean?” He asked, confused while tilted his head cutely. Today he wears a fedora hat that made him look more cute and without him knowing he was a bit pouting, made me could not resist the urge to kiss him. So in the end I did not answer the question and just lean myself towards him and kissed him.

Ryeowook did not respond at first but it was not long before he started kissing back also he put his arm around my neck. And I started to deepen the kiss after that, I put my palm on his left cheek and gently his cheek with my thumb, feeling the soft and smooth skin. While I shift my right hand on his back and pulled him closer to me until our bodies pressed against each other, I bit his bottom lip to make his lips slightly parted and plunged my tongue into the hot cavern, taste the sweetness. I want this kiss to last forever, but because we still need to breath, we must stop it.

“Your kiss really improves now.” I said with a grin.

“Kyuhyun!! How can you talk about that? And why do you suddenly kiss me?” Ryeowook slapped my chest and scolded me for my words.

“Wookie, when are you going to call me ‘Kyu’?” I try to avoid answering his last question as well honestly I really wanted him to call me with Kyu and I want to know when he’ll call me like that but he just folded his arms and glaring at me.

“Okay, I will answer you, it is a punishment for you because you cheated; you did not give me a chance to count.” I said, giving up on trying avoiding answering the question and in the end make Ryeowook hit my chest again and rolled his eyes when he heard my answer.

“It really does not make sense, Cho Kyuhyun. You always change the number of counts and made me always get punished. Now, when I finally get one step ahead of you, you still give me a punishment. Please let me know the exact rules of your strange game.”

“I don’t want to, if I say the rules I will not be able to do whatever I want.” I said while smirking at him. I would never say the rules if there are rules and I actually did not make any rules. I just do what I want so Ryeowook will get punishment from me.

“Aish, arrogant and unreasonable.” Ryeowook said while pouting cutely.

“And don’t blame me if I kiss you, you are too cute and have a lips that is addictive. So it’s hard to control myself.” I added in a serious voice, stating the facts about what I feel for him.

My words made Ryeowook blushed, his face as red as a tomato right now and he slapped my chest while muttering ‘ert’ to me before he walked back to his garden. His slap this time really hurts, not like what he did before and makes me groan in pain. After a while the pain from Ryeowook’s slap subsided and I immediately walked to his garden. Ryeowook was writing something on his music note and just ignored me. Then suddenly I remembered my previous idea, so I approached him and began to tidy up all the music notes, make Ryeowook started to protest but I just ignored him and continued to tidy up all the music papers when I realized something.

“Ooh! I just knew it; it was your signature in the corner?” I asked, still observing while waiting for his answer. But then Ryeowook did not say anything so I looked up from the music sheet to check why Ryeowook did not answer me.

“Wookie? Are you okay?” I immediately asked him when I see him out the zone.

“I’m sorry, yes, I’m fine.”

“Why? Tell me. I know you are thinking about something. About your signature?”

“You really know me. Yes, it’s about my signature. It’s a nickname that my families usually call me. Since my family left me, I use it as a mark on each of my songs.” Ryeowook explained with a sad voice.

“Ryeonggu. I want to call you like this someday in the future, may I?”

“Yes, someday you may be to call me like that. I’ll tell you when I’m ready.” Ryeowook said while smiling at me.

When I finished collecting all Ryeowook’s music sheet and notes, I gave it to Ryeowook and he immediately put it neatly into his bag and I immediately entwined our hands—I like how his hand is perfect within my grasp, I think we really fit in various aspect— and then I started my plan.

“Let’s go to the amusement park!” I announced my plan cheerfully and smiling to Ryeowook.

“What?? But don’t we will make our project today?” Ryeowook said, surprised and confused by the sudden change of plans for today.

“The weather today is too good to be wasted by making a school project.” I said, grinned and pulled him to the place where my car was parked. Honestly it was my punishment for him, I planned I will make him go to the amusement park tomorrow with me, but my initial plan was ruined and I really wanted to go to the amusement park with him so I ended up stubbornly do my plan today

“But I don’t like the amusement park...” Ryeowook muttered while pouting when he got in my car. 

“Impossible.. You will enjoy it.” I said when I settled down in the driver’s seat, started the engine and driving to the amusement parks.

“How can someone who does not really like driving will enjoy the game at the amusement park?” Ryeowook asked stubbornly while folding his arms and looked at me.

“Don’t worry, you will definitely enjoy it.” I said while grinning, began to make a list in my mind what game or what ride Ryeowook will be like. I am absolutely sure that he will enjoy playing in the amusement park.

After half an hour we finally arrived at the amusement park. I immediately pulled Ryeowook to walk around the amusement park. I made him play all the games that he might still be able to enjoy.

When we walked into the arcade game, accidentally I saw something that I was looking for 3 years. In one of the stores offer video game that is really rare that I really wanted as prize if you win. I immediately tried to play that game to win the grand prize and Ryeowook who also knows about my ambition to have that video game encouraged me from behind me. He cutely supported me and made me more spirited to win this game. Finally, after trying twice to achieve the highest score, I can get the highest score. I’m really happy and immediately went to claim my prize, don’t forget pulling Ryeowook along with me. But then I still have to hear congratulations from a man who was in charge of the prize and after a while Ryeowook walked away to look to other games.

Although only in a very short time but I saw it. I saw Ryeowook looked at a music box which is placed right next to the video game that I won. The music box was really beautiful—grand piano-shaped music box that makes me remember at Ryeowook.

“I’m sorry, could I switch the prize that I got with the music box?” I asked, cutting congratulations I still received.

“Are you serious? You would swap this rare video game that many gamers are looking to the music box?”

“Yes, I’m really serious.”

“To be honest it’s a strange request. But since this is what you want, I’ll let you choose whatever you want.”

“Thank you..”

Once I finally get the music box as a gift from the arcade games I won, I walked to the place where Ryeowook was and calling his name while I hid the music box behind my back.

“Kyuhyun, look! Catcher game!” He said excitedly and turned toward me.

“What?” Ryeowook asked, his voice filled with wary and suspicion.

“For you. It made me think about you.” I said and showed the music box.

Ryeowook holding the music box and he looks absolutely blown away by the music box. But it was not long before he began frowned and asked, “Where is your rare video game?”

I know Ryeowook would be aware of this, but I had not expected he will realize this soon. I really don’t want him to feel guilty so I try to avoid to answer and ask if he wants to play the catcher game.

“Thank you Kyuhyun.” Ryeowook said in the end while giving the sweetest smile I’ve ever seen.

“You are welcome.” I said as I kissed his eyes were glazed with tears so that the tears go away.

After that we tried to play catcher and then I invite Ryeowook to ride the ferris wheel. I want to enjoy the sunset from the ferris wheel with Ryeowook, and I know Ryeowook will love it. As what I think, Ryeowook really excited and happy right now while I can only look at him from across him with awe.

“Kyuhyun! Look! Sea! So beautiful! One day we must come back to see this scene at night. It must be wonderful too I think.” Ryeowook said brightly.

He did not know that he is more enchanting and alluring than the scenery outside now. Beautiful smile on his lips, sparkling eyes and sweet voice. I really like to see him like this, and unconsciously I told him.

The words just came out as a whisper that I hope he does not realize, but from his reaction I knew he heard my words.

“What are you saying?” Ryeowook asked me.

It’s too late to take back what I said earlier.

“I like you. Really liked you, Wookie.”

“I love you. Really love you Wookie..” My heart is shouting words that I actually want to say.

Honestly I was afraid of Ryeowook’s answer and reaction to my statement so when I saw he wanted to say something, I immediately approached him and kissed him. Silencing the answer. I slip my fingers into his soft hair, and slowly move to holding the back of his neck to deepen our kiss while my other hand entwined with his hand on his lap. I his lower lip, making Ryeowook slightly opened his mouth and I move my tongue to meet with his tongue. After a few minutes to feel the sweetness, I’ve stopped kissing him because of lack of air.

“Please just tell me what you feel if you are ready and you are sure what you feel to me.” I whispered to him, begging him and Ryeowook agree with my request, made me feel a little relieved, and soon the door of ferris wheel open signifies our time was up. We went back and during our time in the car we did not say anything to each other.

When we arrived at Ryeowook’s house, as usual I accompanied him to the front door.

“Kyuhyun, thanks for today. I really had fun. Also for the music box, I really loved it and would cherish it.” Ryeowook said, smiling sweetly.

“You are welcome, Wookie. I really had a great time too. And yes, you must cherish that and must always remember me when you see and hear the music box.” I said, his cheek. “I have to go back now.” I added with heavy heart.

“Okay. Bye Kyuhyun, be careful on your way and don’t forget to give message when you’re home, okay.”

“Of course. Have a sweet dream later.” I said and kissed him briefly and walked back to my car.

I went to my house while cursing myself about my stupidity, and when I arrived in my garage, I did not get out of my car. I just leaned against the steering wheel and closed my eyes, thinking back to what happened today.

“Stupid Kyu.” I grumbled.

“Fortunately Wookie behave as usual after my small confession. Otherwise I don’t just stupid but beyond stupid.” I still grumbling and cursing myself.

What happens in the ferris wheel is something I don’t planned. It is true that my relationship with Ryeowook getting closer after he told me about his past. Sometimes people even would think we were officially a couple, but the reality is we still have not been told about our feelings toward each other, or rather I still don’t admit my feelings to him.

I know he felt something to me, but about love confession are different things. I’m afraid when I say my feelings; he’ll change his mind about giving me a chance and instead make the distance with me. Because until now he still can’t really believe in love, Ryeowook still have feelings of insecurity about love and happily ever after. I flashed back to when I say I like him and how his reaction to my feelings. In Ryeowook’s eyes, I could see he was still afraid and not ready to have an official relationship as a couple.

I love you. Really love you, Kim Ryeowook. When can I say it out loud to you? I really want to tell you Wookie. I don’t know how long I can hold myself to not tell you my true feelings.


Hi!!

Finally I can update!! T^T I'm so sorrt just can do this now.. M(_ _)M

Hope you can enjoy this update and please give me comment about this update, I will so happy if all of you will do it for me. I hope I can keep writing in the middle my busy life.. >.< and thank you so much for keep supporting me..

I will try to update another chapter.. ^^ Thank you all!!