Chapter 3

Trust You

Ryeowook's POV

"Nooooooooooo!!!" I screamed and woke up from that nightmare. I immediately bended my knees; hugging it tight and buried my face on it. I know I will not be going to sleep again. And in the end I’ll just cry out all of my fear and sadness I felt from my horrible nightmare.

 

The next morning, 7 o'clock AM

I stared at my reflection at the mirror and let out a big sigh. I try to conceal my swollen red eyes and I just hope Yesung Hyung don't notice it. Though I doubt it.

"Wookie!" I heard Yesung hyung knocking at the front door.

"Yes, Hyung. Wait a minute." I shouted from my bedroom window and quickly grabbed my bag and ran my way downstairs to open the door.

"Morning Hyung!" I greeted him cheerfully..

.

.

Silence...

"Hyung?"

"Wookie, you had a nightmare again? And you cried all the night, right? Your eyes are swollen and red. You can't hide it from me. I should’ve slept over and accompany you, and not going home to have dinner with my family yesterday..." Yesung Hyung said with a sad and guilty expression. His voice sounded so down.

"Yesung Hyung, I'm okay.. So please don't blame yourself. It's not something you can handle too... And if you blame yourself it will just make me feel bad even more."

"Okay okay. I know, sorry... I won't blame myself again... So you still want go to school today? By car or you want walk?"

"Yes Hyung, I don't want skip my class. By car is okay Hyung, I still can handle it."

"Okay, let's go."

Like yesterday, all the classed are going well although I have to give more effort to stay focus because I lack of rest. In my last class when I take my favorite place to sit on, which is near a window, one of my classmates walked to approach me and he stop in front of my desk.

"Ryeowook-shii?" He asked.

"Yes? Can I help you with something?" I asked him back with smile..

"My name Alex. Sorry for disturbing you, but can you help me to play the piano when I sing for the class?"

"Hi Alex. It's okay, you didn't disturb me... And yes I can help you." I answered and gave him a reassuring smile.

And after that, I and Alex talked about what song we will play. But then suddenly...

"Aish, you’re really noisy. Be quiet, I want to sleep before the class begin.." Without turn around I think I know who say the rude words.. And when I turn around I face to face with Cho Kyuhyun..

"Sorry Kyuhyun-shii, I will not disturb your sleep again, sorry I don't know you sleep in there.. Ryeowook-shii, thank you for want to accompany me to do the performance, I can't wait the class to begin now.." Alex said.

I frown when hear Alex-shii say sorry repeated just because he make Cho Kyuhyun wake up..

"You really annoying and childish Cho Kyuhyun.." I said with irritated voice..

"What's wrong with your eyes? Do you cry?" He ask me without care to my angry statement that I said to him..

"It's not your business Cho Kyuhyun.." I said and turn around to see outside window..

 

Today Mr. Park will lead the class. And for the last performance will be Alex-shii and me. After we finished our performance, like the usual all the class gave good comments, also Mr. Park praised our performance. That was our last class for today.

When I went back to my seat to get my bag and book, I heard Cho Kyuhyun talk to me. "Your playing was not as good as yesterday. It's still good but not perfect. You had some mistakes today..."

"Ooooh... I think no one will know about my mistake, even Mr. Park wasn’t aware about it.. Usually just Yesung Hyung and myself who will know..." I said with a little smile because I felt amused since someone else can hear a little mistake I did...

"Because I am Cho Kyuhyun who is a genius in music. And your mistake is a stupid mistake after all, so it's impossible I can't know about it.."

"Too confident..." I said and he just smirked at me...

"Sorry, Ryeowook-shi... Can I speak to you?" Alex-shii approached and asked me.

"Yes, of course."

"Actually, I want treat you a coffee as a thank you for playing the piano."

"Sorry. I can't..."

"How about tomorrow?"

"No, sorry I don't think I can. And you don't have to treat me anything. And I have to go back now. See you tomorrow.." I said to Alex-shii and after that I immediately walked out the class. Yesung Hyung already waiting outside. We walked to his car, going back to my home. Tonight Yesung Hyung will sleepover at my place to accompany me, although I already said he doesn't have to. And I know he just definitely wants say something to me.

"Just say or ask what you want say to me, Hyung." I spoke to him first while I prepare our dinner.

"Okayyyyyy, why you don't want try go out with Alex?" He finally asked.

"You already know the reason. I don't want that close to other people." I answered.

"It's not that you don't want get close to other people, but you are afraid to depend on others or I can say you afraid to love someone."

"I don't believe in love or true love or happy ever after Hyung... It's all too good to be true. So how can I afraid if I don't believe?" I raised a brow.

"You just have not found the one for you that can make you change your belief. Someday you will meet that person." He spoke as if he knows the future.

"I hope I will never meet with that person..."

"You will never know it Wookie. Maybe you already meet that person."

"Huh?? I don't think so. I finished cooking our dinner. Let's eat Hyung."

 

After we finished eating and taking a bath, Yesung Hyung and I usually will play the piano and sing. And Yesung Hyung will give comment about song that I wrote.

"Wookie, you didn't finish this song?" Yesung Hyung asked me.

"Yes, yesterday I started writing the music..I don't know why, but I can't really express what I feel so the music is just stuck there."

"You not like yourself... Usually you will finish the music just in one day. And from the beginning note this song feels a little bit different if I compare this with your other arrangements."

"Yeah, I know. And this song make me stuck because I can't think other arrangement, my feelings and this music is really bugging me."

"Take it easy Wookie. You better sleep now, you need rest. And maybe tomorrow you will know what's wrong with this music."

"Yes... Good night Hyung."

"Good night Wookie.. Sleep well okay."

"I hope so Hyung."

And I get to my bed and because I don't sleep well yesterday I fall asleep quickly..

 

Blood...

Blood everywhere...

I can't see anything else except blood...

I see my hands and it's covered with red blood...

And when I looked at my surroundings, I can see a car very far away. A car which has all the windows broken and there’s blood all over it.. I can see someone inside. And I don't want believe it..

There’s blood all over that person...

 

"No, no, no.. Noooooo!!" I screamed out loud, caused of fear that I feel. I sat on the middle of my bed and stared at my hands. No blood... The image of my nightmare disappears slowly from my mind but fear is still remaining in my heart.. When I covered my face with my hands, without knowing, my face is already soaked by my tears and I start to sob and whimper, pouring out all the fear and sadness I feel..

And I felt someone hug me.

"Hyung.....hyung, help...help me...help me get away from this... this nightmare.." I cried hard on Yesung Hyung's hug.

 

 


Chapter 3~~   v^o^v

Vote and subscribe if you like this story, okay.. ^^

Also comment please... I really need to know what your opinion or thought about my story.. =)

Thank you for the voters, subscriber, and the comment.. I really appreciated it and grateful.. \(◦^ ⌣ ^◦)/

Please wait and look forward to next chapter. ^o^v

Special thanks to SuperJuniorR_13.. \(^^)/