Chapter 7

Trust You

Ryeowook's POV

After I can't see Kyuhyun anymore, I stood still outside of my house, like a frozen statue. My mind went blank. I can't move yet. After some minutes finally I proceeded and unlocked my front door and get in to my house. I immediately went to my bedroom and plopped myself to my bed.

Today is a long day because of all the things that happen to me. It really made me tired. What really disturbs my mind now is when Kyuhyun kissed me and said possessive words. That made me forgot what happened to me with Alex. Alex's kiss made me afraid and I really don't like it. I was scared. But Kyuhyun's kiss made me feel calm. There’s something in my heart caused by that kiss. If I were to be honest, I feel a little bit happy that he kissed me. My mind and heart are full with complicated thoughts and feelings because of Cho Kyuhyun.

 

The next day...

This is really horrible... I can't sleep... All the nights I spend–I just roll around in my bed. This is worse than having nightmares. No, honestly my nightmare is more horrible but my feelings are now making me afraid. I’m scared towards how easily Kyuhyun’s getting closer to me; how he can change my usual life and habit. But the worst part is I enjoy all the time I have with him. I like his presence near me.

I slowly prepared myself to go to university. I’m still not finished preparing myself when Kyuhyun call me again this morning.

"Wookie get down soon. Because I am in good mood, today I will count until 35. I am really kind, right?" He said cheerfully in the phone.

"Kyuhyun, I will not run around my house just because of your countdown. I’m really sleepy right now and I will not go down in that short time." I said, a little irritated, when hearing his cheerful voice.

"I don't care, I will count and if you don't arrive on time I will give you a punishment. I’ll start now and be quick! One...two...three..." Kyuhyun said and he started the countdown..

"I am not in the mood so I don't care nor scared with your punishment." I said and still prepared myself slowly... "Kyuhyun, you’re just wasting your energy to count like a crazy person, you know." I said while I putting my song book and some music book, also an empty song book to my bag just in case I need it when doing the project at Kyuhyun’s house today.

"Fourteen...fifteen..."

I am just finish prepared myself and my things and just want to go downstairs.

"Twenty six..."

I opened my refrigerator to take some banana and started eating it while searching for a box of milk.

"Thirty three...thirty four...thirty five... You're dead now Wookie!"

I turned off the phone and finished my breakfast. I walked to the front door, opened it and saw Kyuhyun in front my house. Like before, he’s leaning against the passenger door of his car with a big smirk on his face.

I lock my front door and took steps towards his car.

"I just decided that I really hate your smirk, Kyuhyun." I said when I standing in front him.

He just grinned at me but then what shocked me the most is when he gave me a kiss in my lips!

"It's your punishment for making me wait." He said and opened the passenger door to push me inside his car. I just let him because I’m still shock with his kiss. I really confused right now. I don't know what I will do or say to him. I just shut up and treat it as ordinary things that do not have any special meaning to me nor for Kyuhyun. I just kept on listening to Kyuhyun as he sings along with the song he plays in his car.

 

Today all classes finished already without something special happening. During my last class, I didn't see Alex-shii too... And I hope I will not see him again. Now I’m on the way to Kyuhyun's house to do the song project. We were talking and fighting like usual, like the kiss never happen before. I’m really glad he doesn't bring it up because I don't want discuss it and I’m not prepare to face reality yet. I’m still in denial with what happen between me and Kyuhyun.

Not long after, we arrived at Kyuhyun house. His house is big and has three floors with classic model. It has an old aura that will make you feel calm and comfortable. The house was surrounded by a beautiful garden that was occupied with colourful flowers. Inside the house they have an elegant and classic decoration, some furniture has high technologies too but still, it matched with the classic theme.

"Come on, we will do the project at our music room at third floor." Kyuhyun said and pulled me to the curved stairs that leads to the third floor.

The music room is big too. At the center of the music room, there was a black grand piano placed at a mini stage, giving the grand piano an elegant look.

"Okay let's start!" Kyuhyun said.

And we started create our song. It's really hard honestly because we have different ideas. I want a ballad one but Kyuhyun want happy love song.

"It has to be a love song that has happy story inside the lyrics. You have to try to write it! You will not die if you try to, right?" Kyuhyun said with a stubborn face and voice.

I pouted and ignored Kyuhyun and begun playing one of my songs that I wrote. It’s about a person who got hurt because of his lover having an affair with another.

"Wuah! Who is this, Kyu?" A feminine voice was heard coming from the door.

When I turned around, I became face to face with a young woman - maybe she just 3 or 5 years older than me. She has a long hair and a little bit curly in the end with the shade of dark brown. She’s really pretty and has a nice aura around her presence. Her appearance makes me remember someone special to me.

"Ooh... I didn't know you're home, Noona. Let me introduce you Kim Ryeowook and Wookie she is my Noona, Cho Ahra." Kyuhyun said.

I remember my memories through her...

"Ryeong~ Come on! We will go outside! Don't just keep yourself inside your room! You have accompany me. If you really love me you have to go with me. And because I know you love me very much I know you will go with me, right Ryeong?"

"Wookie? Wookie?? Are you okay?" Kyuhyun called me.

And I am back to the real world, away from my past. When I saw Kyuhyun and his Noona looking really worried, I took a deep breath and assured them that I am really okay. But I know Kyuhyun was not really convinced with my words since his eyes still observed me. They were filled with questions of what happen to me before. But I can't tell him why I am like this. I only gave him pleading eyes while I shook my head.

"So Wookie, can I call you that?" Ahra Noona asked cheerfully and made the situation more comfortable after what happened to me.

"Yes you can, Ahra noona."

"Just call me noona. And please can I hear you play the piano again? You're really great when playing it and the song is really good too! Although the song feels so sad, did you write that? Because I never heard that song before."

"He is a genius in music so you don't have to look so surprised, noona. Now go away! I want finish my project, you just disturbed us..." Kyuhyun answered before I can say words to Ahra Noona..

"Hey, little devil just shut up. I didn't ask you. I know the real reason why you want me go. You want me say it loud?" Ahra Noona said while give a glare to Kyuhyun.

"No, you can't say it!" Kyuhyun said, blushing and a little bit in panic.

It made me smile because for the first time, I get to see Kyuhyun blushing and their interaction shows that they have a close relationship that makes me feel warm, but also a little bit sad and lonely.

In the end I just watch them fight and again for the first time I see Kyuhyun lose when having a brawl with his sister—he can't say anything to reply anymore. After losing to his sister, Kyuhyun remained in silence and sulked on the corner of music room. After that, Ahra noona and I started to discuss about music. She has a great sense of music too. I figured out also that she can play violin. We even had a duet; I played the piano and Ahra noona played the violin. We played a song that I wrote and some classic song. I tried make Kyuhyun sing while I will play with the piano and Ahra Noona with the violin, but because Kyuhyun still sulking, he rejected my request. But when he saw me pout, he said he will do it next time. Time flies without knowing it and it’s dark out already. I bid my good bye with Ahra Noona and promised I will come again to do some collaboration and discuss music together. After that Kyuhyun brought me back to my home and planned another time to do our project in his house.

 

After I finished cleaning up myself I opened the shelves to pick up the biggest picture and walk to my bed and plopped myself there.

Why you leave me too?...

I looked at the picture of my family. In the picture, four of us really looked happy. We were. I felt my tears started falling. I cried while embracing the picture. I don't want sleep. I’m afraid with my nightmare. I know my condition can't stand against it. But the tiredness I feel because of crying for long a time made me fall asleep in the end.

 

Blood...

The bathroom is full of blood.

When I went inside, I can see clearly... she was there inside the bathtub...

Her wrist was full of wounds and scars that she made by herself.

Her blood oozed out from those wounds, making the water turn to red inside the bathtub, making her covered with blood.

And I know like before, I was too late to save her.

She left me like appa and eomma..

 

The nightmare stopped from there. Or exact my memories that turned to be a nightmare for me.

 


Chapter 7!! ~(^♡^)~

As usual I want to thank you for the comments, subscribers, upvoters and for my readers.. \(^♡^)/

And I have something for you in the next chapter.. I hope all of you will like it, just like I liked write it.. =)

Thank you to my Dongsaeng SuperJuniorR_13 who make me sure and support me.. ~(^♡^)~ ♡♡♡

Comment, subscribe, and upvote if you like this and also for support me.. ^-^v

Thank you and see you in the next chapter.. ^♡^