Chapter 1 - K

Trust You

Kyuhyun's POV

"Cho Kyuhyun! Wake up!"

I heard my only sibling shout from my bedroom door.

"Cho Kyuhyun get out now or you will be late to go to your university!"

"Aish! Noona, just give me 5 minutes! I haven’t had enough sleep..!" I shouted back at her.

"It's your fault, little evil..! Prepare yourself to go! One..Two.." My noona started counting and I know when she reaches 10, if did not get out, I will die.

"Yes! I’m up now!" I exclaimed and brought myself to my bathroom to prepare myself to go to school. Honestly, I’m really lazy to go there today. It won’t be interesting. But because my noona will scold me forever if I skip classes, I jumped in my sport car and drove to my university. Today is my first day at the university but because I am from Seoul High School, half of the student body in the university is from the same high school, in other words, I already knew them, and honestly it makes the first day not really interesting for me.

 

The parking lot is almost full when I arrived, just a little space left. Fortunately, I still get one for myself between a tree and another car that just arrived like me. I got out from my car and locked the door. When I started walking, suddenly the passenger door from the other car beside mine hit me and made me fall to the ground.

I groaned and feel like all the air was blown out from my lungs in instant when I was hit. It really hurts. This is the stupidest thing that happened to me in my entire life! How can this be?

"Sorry, I didn’t see you when I opened the door. Are you okay?" I heard someone say to me.

I just growled because the pain from the sudden fall still didn’t disappear.

"Sorry, really sorry! I really didn't see you because I was in a hurry! I’m really sorry…" I looked up to see the person who hit me. He apologized to me and even held out a hand to help me get up.

"No, I am not okay! How on the earth can happen?! Are you stupid or really unlucky that you can hit someone with car door?!" I said while slapping the person’s hand. I feel really irritated and stood up from the ground with my own effort. This is truly the stupidest thing I experienced.

"I already said I’m sorry… And I know it's my fault because I didn’t looked before going out from the car. I’m really sorry, okay..." The man spoke again and finally, I was able to see the guy who hit me completely.

The man—can I say he’s a man? He is too cute! He has brown hair with bangs that cover his left eye a little bit. His eyes were like a dark chocolate. It was really beautiful. From the time our eyes met, I know he is the one I am searching for in the past. But in his eyes, I see something wrong, like a dark secret.

I don't know how long I stared at this cute guy while spaced out. And when I snapped back to the real world, I heard this cute guy apologize to me once again and ran away to approach another man. Don't say he already has someone special?! But wait, isn't that guy Yesung hyung?

My thoughts were disturbed when the bell rang, I immediately ran to my first class before the professor arrives.. But throughout the class I can't really focus on the lesson because all I was thinking about was that attractive guy. I hope we meet again soon or if we don't, I will have to ask Yesung hyung so I can meet him again.

 

My hopes to see the cute guy became more and more thin. I am having my last class for today, and until now I don't see him in any my classes.

But suddenly, I saw him and Yesung hyung entered the classroom. And the most wonderful thing is that he sat in front of me.

"This is really the fate!" I whispered to myself while smirking. I heard Yesung hyung's voice saying that he will be the one who will lead this class today. He introduced himself and asked the class who can play an instrument and which one. But no one answered.

And since no one responded, Yesung hyung said that he will show us what we will do in this class and then he called Kim Ryeowook to help him.

It turns out that Kim Ryeowook is the name of the cute guy. I observed him as he stood up and walked his way to the grand piano. He had some discussion with Yesung hyung, maybe about what song they will play. I laughed softly when I saw Ryeowook sigh after they finished. I know that Yesung is really stubborn if it's about music. Ryeowook started playing the intro and sang. Hearing his voice, my mind instantly go all blank. His voice sounds really pure and clear like an angel. Although his voice and Yesung hyung’s have opposite characters, they can synchronize their sounds, and his piano playing was really great too.

After their performance was finished, all students in class gave them a loud applause then Yesung hyung started to speak to all students again while Kim Ryeowook went back to his seat..

"So you are not really as stupid as I thought this morning, because you can sing and play piano really good.." I said to him.

After hearing my words, he turned around to look at me. "But still this morning accident was really a stupid thing, and I’m still confused on how on the earth that can happen especially it's to me." I added.

"I already said sorry to you, right? So please don't repeated again your rude and cruel words again. It's so childish and it's really annoying." He replied with an irritated voice. I witnessed that as he was getting angry, he frowns (more like a pout) with his reddish lips. I think I will really make him irritated often if so I can see this cute expression.

"Kim Ryeowook, please listen to your friend’s comment and opinion for your performance. And Cho Kyuhyun if you don't have anything to do maybe you can show the class your ability." Yesung hyung interrupted my conversation with Ryeowook. But suddenly I have an idea…

"Okay, but I want this person to play the piano." I said to Yesung hyung.

Ryeowook's eyes went wide when he heard my words. It's really, really cute in my opinion and of course Yesung hyung agreed with my request. So Ryeowook and I walked towards the piano. He asked me what song I want to sing and I answered Loving You. But his response on what song I want to sing made me confused and thought that if he has a problem.

"So? What song do you want to sing?" He asked me again.

I couldn't help but to ask him the reason why he doesn't like a happy love song.

He tilted his head when he heard my question, and just repeated his statement about what song I wants to sing. Because I really a stubborn person, I also repeat my question too.

"Sorry but it's a personal reason. I think I don't have to answer you. I want finish this quickly so please tell me what song you want sing?" He said with an irritated voice.

"Just answer me." I stubbornly said, I don't want him to just ignore my question.

He sighed before finally answering me. "Because all of things about true love and happy ever after is too good to be true. I answered your question although it's not your business, so what song you want sing?"

I think my initial guess is true, he really has a dark secret and it's related with his thoughts about true love and happy ever after. Now that I already got the answer I wanted, I told him him about what song I want perform.

After we finished our presentation, we went back to our seats. I didn't really pay attention with what happened in the class after that. I just kept thinking about Kim Ryeowook and what happened that made him not to believe in love. Maybe I have to ask some help to investigate Kim Ryeowook so I can understand him more and try to help him. Since I didn't pay attention to the class I just noticed that it was already finished when Ryeowook stood up while carrying his bag, walking out with Yesung hyung. I couldn't take my eyes from him and to my surprise, he turned around and our eyes met once again, like this morning, but because Yesung hyung was talking to him, Ryeowook dismissed our eye contact and they exited the room.

 

I am just about to go out of my car when my noona appeared in front me while giving me a sweet smile. It made me suspicious with the reason behind her sweet smile.

"What?" I asked, without any interest with her expression.

"Let's eat at outside, in the usual restaurant."

"Why?"

"Appa and Eomma is back home! Didn't you see their cars there?"

"Oh! Yes! I didn't notice it before! Okay let's go." I said and jumped back into my car again.

Half an hour later, we arrived at our favorite restaurant and went to private room so we can talk freely.

"How is your first day in the university, Kyu?" Ahra noona asked me while we wait for our orders to come.

"For the lessons, it's nothing new and I already know about it. So it's boring.. And like the usual, some girls confessed to me.."

"No one suits your liking?"

"I think I found the right one, noona. But it will be hard to have this person." I said.

"Wow, who is this person?" She asked me again with excitement when hearing I found someone after a long time searching the one who will be my true love and soulmate.

"This person is a guy—a cute guy actually… His name is Kim Ryeowook. He has an angelic voice and he can play piano amazingly!" I said while smiling wide.

"You look really happy, Kyu."

"Yes because finally I found my soulmate!"

"You sure he is the one you’re searching for all this time?"

"Yes, I can't explain it with words but when I met him, I just know he is the one." I said with a smile.

Just wait Kim Ryeowook, you will be mine…

 


Hello~~ Long time no see.. Sorry I just can update now.. M(_ _)M

This is what I talk about special thing.. I write from Kyuhyun's POV.. Not so new because I sometimes do this with my other fic but actually this is the actual my 1st try.. ^^ Hope you can enjoy and not confused.. ^o^ hehehehehe

I was touched because some people are still waiting and support this story. I hope I don't make you disappointed. I promise I will complete this fic.. ^o^v

Thank you so much for support and wait this story.. I will do my best.. Also thank you Oppa for help me~

See you~~