Chapter 5

Trust You

Ryeowook's POV

Blood...

Blood anywhere...

I can't see anything else except blood...

I see my hands and it's covered with red 

And when I looked around my surroundings, I can see a broken car. It has all its windows broken. It was covered with the colour I feared. I can see persons inside it. And I don't want believe it! Blood all over those people!

Appa...

Umma...

They covered with blood...

And I know they left me..

Forever...

 

"Ryeowook... Ryeowook!" I heard someone called me repeatedly.

I slowly opened my eyes and met his concerned, dark brown orbs.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?" It was Kyuhyun.

I immediately wiped the tears from my eyes. 

"I'm fine. I just had a bad dream." I said and I finally realized I am inside a car. My eyes went wide and I felt panic arose inside my body. I quickly turned to open the door, wanting to go out as quickly as I can.

"Wait, what is wrong with you?" Kyuhyun grabbed my wrist.

"I'm sorry Kyuhyun I have to go out. I can't stand staying at the car now." I said apologized, freed my hands from his hold and went out from the car. I started to feel calmer but got startled when hear the loud sound of the car door getting closed.

"Ryeowook, you sure you’re okay?"

"Yes. Thank you for your help. I will go home now. Once again, thank you." I said to him and gave him a weak smile.

"I will take you home. Come on, get in the car." Kyuhyun said to me.

"No, you don't have to. And besides, I want to walk home." I said.

"Can you explain something to me?" Kyuhyun asked me.

"What?"

"Your condition related with the news of Mr Park?"

"Don't say more about it, please... Just let it be, and I have some reasons that you don't have to know." I said with a little bit of panic when Kyuhyun started speaking about the news that I try to forget.

"You’re really weird, you know..."

"I know. So leave me alone. I want go home now." And I began to walk out from the parking lot. But suddenly my wrist was held and it made me stop walking.

"I will accompany you walk to your house." Kyuhyun said.

"You’re really stubborn, you know." I said get a little bit irritated.

"Yes, absolutely! I know."

I just let out a sigh and gave up to this person. But I didn't realize that I had a small smile in my lips. And Kyuhyun started to pull me at my wrist.

"Let go of my hands." I said because I feel a weird feeling in my heart and I feel the burning of my cheeks.

"No." Kyuhyun even tightened his grab on my wrist.

On all the way to my home, me and Kyuhyun talked about music, and of course still bickering. Because when talking with him—how can someone stand hearing his sharp tongue, if you didn’t reply he’ll say something with sharp too. But I have to admit, honestly, I am glad he forced to accompany me. Because I need someone beside me now to make me forget the nightmare and my past even just for short time.

 

After that day, time flew without feeling it. And all the time, Kyuhyun and I will always be bickering about all things. But we have fun talk about music together too. I don't know why but it's really hard to make distance with Kyuhyun like what I usually do to other people, except Yesung Hyung, my childhood friend. And something’s bothering me now, Alex-shii always asks me to have drink with him because he wants treat me. And sometimes he wants accompany me on going home. All this time I rejected all of the treats that he ask me and of course he can't accompany me go home because I will go with Yesung Hyung. But the problem is, today Yesung Hyung has a meeting with his professor. Alex-shii is now approaching me and I am definitely sure he will ask to accompany me on go home.

"Ryeowook-shii, can I accompany you today? And Yesung sunbaenim has to attend a meeting with his professor so you don't have someone to accompany you, right?" Alex-shii asked me like what I guessed.

I am confused how to reject Alex-shii without offending him too much. I turned around and give puppy eyes to Kyuhyun, and mouthed 'help me'. And then, Kyuhyun give me a smirk and I felt like I did a wrong choice with asking him for help.

"Alex-shii, today, it will be me who will accompany him. So now you can just go away. It would be better if you’re not going to ask him again. Not even just getting any close to Ryeowook, okay?"

Alex-shii had a sad expression on his face and he immediately walked to the opposite direction. My eyes were really wide when I heard Kyuhyun words and let my jaw hanging, wanting to say something to this evil man. But I was too speechless to say any words.

"Close your mouth. You look really, really stupid right now." Kyuhyun said with a big grin.

And finally I find my voice and start to lecture him about his attitude.

"How can you say mean things like that to him? Aish, I regret asking for your help." I said with irritation and walked away from Kyuhyun.

"Hey! Where do you want to go?" Kyuhyun asked me.

"Home... ALONE!” I said without turning around to face him and continued walking away.

I heard footsteps and suddenly my wrist was grabbed and pulled by Kyuhyun.

"I said I will bring you home, right?"

I can just pout when hearing his arrogant words and behaviour..

"You want walk or with the car?"

"With car is okay... Why did you suddenly ask about it? Usually you will just do what you want."

Kyuhyun did not answer me and just continued to pull me towards his car. And when we were beside his car, Kyuhyun opened the passenger door. I hesitated to go in.

"Can I change my mind?" I asked him with a shy smile.

"Wookie, I will drive safely so you don't have to be worried, okay? I promise, you will be safe and please trust me."

I took a deep breath and went inside his car. Kyuhyun close the door and walked around to driving door and jumped in. I just played with my fingers while waiting for Kyuhyun to turn on the car. But when he didn’t do it after some time, I looked at his direction and meet his calm, dark brown orbs.

"You have to trust me, okay?"

I took a deep breath and let it out with big sigh before answering him, "Just turn on the car and let's go, Kyuhyun."

And we started driving to my house.

 

The next day...

Yesung Hyung picked me up in the morning and we went together to university. Before I got out from the car, I heard Yesung Hyung let out the big sigh and made me stay at my place.

"What's wrong Hyung?"

"Wookie, after the last class I want talk to you about something important."

"Okay..." I said with a confused look because Yesung Hyung had a troubled face when he spoke.

 

After the last class, I waited for all the students to go out from the classroom, and after the room was empty except me and Yesung Hyung, I walked to approach him.

"What do you want to talk about, hyung?" I immediately asked, feeling worried with what Yesung Hyung wants to talk about. He is really serious and looks really troubled.

"What are you feeling lately, Wookie?"

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"Do you still have the nightmare?"

"Hyung, the nightmare never really left me alone. Sorry if you are getting worried because of what happened last month. I don't know why I easily tumbled down like that..."

"I know Wookie, and you don't have to feel sorry to me. It’s me who has to say sorry now, Wookie." Yesung Hyung said to me with a sad and guilty voice.

"What's wrong, hyung? Just tell me."

"In two days, I have to go to Japan. I know it’s too sudden but honestly Professor Lee already told me about this last year. But I ask him to give me time. I still don’t want to leave you alone, moreover after what happen to you last month. I am sure I have to accompany you as long as I can. But Professor Lee said that my time is over and I have to do this. This is a part of my scholarship and my duty as a assistant professor too... I'm really, really sorry Wookie..."

I remained quiet as I listen to his words. My feelings towards it are too complicated. But I don't want be his burden anymore. So now I just can say: "I'm okay Hyung. You better go to Japan. It will be a good opportunity for you to develop your skills there too."

"Wookie... I know you’re not okay. What can I do to help you?"

"No. I really understand, Hyung. Please don't blame yourself or feel bad. That will make me feeling more guilty and bad too. For now just please leave me alone... I will walk to my house alone. I need to arrange my feelings. I need to calm myself. Please don't feel bad... This is not your fault. This is my fault because I can't move on..."

"Okay, but please give me a call after you arrive home and feel better, okay?"

"Of course Hyung..."

After that Yesung Hyung walked out from the class. And I just slid down against the front desk and pulled my leg to my chest and put my head on my knee. I feel really tired not in physically but tired emotionally. I felt tears start sliding down my face. I started sob and cry, feeling alone in this world.

But I heard the classroom door opened and getting closed. After that someone pulled me to a warm embrace. I was then covered with a calm scent that I know. I hugged him back and cried out all what I am feeling on his shoulder.

 


Chapter 5.... ^^

Thank you for the comment.. Really make me happy.. ^v^

Also thank you to the all subsciber and also upvoter.. ^^ Thank you for all people who want read my story.. ^^

Thank you for all of the support.. ^-^ hehe 

Please leave comment and opinion also subscribe/vote if you like my story.. =)

See you all at my next chapter.. (^^)/

Special thanks to my dongsaeng, SuperJuniorR_13... I can't do this without her support.. Thank you.. (^^)9