Chapter 6 - Love Game

Love at Shot

Min-Ho woke up early and  get ready for the shoot today. The filming located not too far from his house since the time was still really early, he could get to the location earlier than other casts. Min-Ho walked into the dressing room and spotted no one in there. He settled himself on his seat and started to check on the script that Manager Hyung just passed to him yesterday. He would be shooting quite a few scenes today and he was feeling all excited since this would be his first shooting after the LA trip.

He carefully looked at his watch, 8.15 AM

His stylist, Unna Unni just joined him at the shooting location, she had some previous commitment so she could not joined him at LA. He smiled looking at her while she briefly showed him the arranged shirts, jackets, pants and shoes for the coming scenes. 

"Did you speak to Min-Young? I just came back from her agency and she happen to ask me about you," her stylist gave him some information.

"Oh, I didn't speak to her yet. How is she?" MIn-Ho curious since he didn't met her so quite some time.

"She had been doing great so far. She will be going for some holiday probably end of this year," Unna Unni added.

"Really, good to hear that she is ok," Min-Ho nodded.

"Just give her a call, maybe she has something to talk with you," she added.

Min-Ho silently acknowledged and continued with the reading. Acording to the schedule, Kim Tan would be having few scenes with his biological mother and father, he woundn't be having any scene with Shin-Hye today. He wondered whether she is having any scenes today. He stood up and walked out from his dressing room. He wandered around the studio just to catch a glimpse of the ongoing shooting. So far, he didn't see any of Shin-Hye's shadows. She didn't return his request to call him or even a single text messages. What she's been up to?

Just then, Kang PD-nim walked passed and he quickly bowed and greeted the veteran. After exchanged a few greetings, Min-Ho walked over to the studio set up living room of Kim Tan's house. He just sat over there and checking the crews busy preparing the lights and camera for his scene. Suddenly, he heard Shin-Hye voiced over his shoulder. Min- Ho turned and saw Shin-Hye walked at fast paced towards the dressing room. He tried to trail her and open her dressing room door without any knock.

Shin-Hye turned, "Oh, Oppa, hello,"

"Yes, hello, how had you been?" Min-Ho replied.

"Me? I'm good, you?" she replied innocently.

"You really forget? Or did Jun Oppa even past the message?" Min-Ho questioned.

"Forget? Message?" Shin-Hye thinks deeply, she immediately remembered Jun-Oppa message to call Min-Ho Oppa for something that she promised him before. Unfortunately, she couldn't find any of "Lee Min Ho" contact name in her phone, so she tried to search for "Min-Ho Oppa", but it returned with zero result, so she assumed Min-Ho Oppa didn't save his phone number in her phone.

"Really?' Min-Ho tried to make sure her sincerity. She would be mad if she know his contact name in her phone.

"Give me your phone number, I will give you a ring and then you will see what is my name in your phone," Min-Ho added.

Shin-Hye followed Min-Ho instructions and give him her contact number, a few seconds later, her phone vibrated and the caller is "My Sweetheart".

"Ehh?!!" Shin-Hye got mad as how he expected.

Just the, Jun-Oppa entered into the dressing room, followed by Eunnie and Soo-Young. They exchanged few greetings with Min-Ho. Shin-Hye's stylist compliment on Min-Ho sweat shirt which really looked good on him. He humbly informed that his stylist was the one decide on it, while he merely followed around.

"Shin-Hye, tomorrow you will be shooting Running Man with Won-Bin Shii and Jin-Hyuk Shii," Jun-Oppa handed Shin-Hye her schedule for this week. She carefully read and signed since her upcoming week almost packed with shooting and press conference of their drama.

"You will join them in Running Man too?" Min-Ho surprised, he was offered the opportunity but he politely decline since he is not good at reality show or games shows.

"Yes, it seems that way, this will be my second time with Running Man, it was hilarious fun show, just as it was named, we were on the run all the time, I wonder what games we will play this time," Shin- Hye explained.

"The water-gun game was so fun, but Lee Seung-Gi should have let you off the hook," Eunnie added.

"Seung-Gi Oppa, he was just so into the games! He got so sorry after he shot me dead, hahahaa," Shin-Hye laughed remembered their games last time at Running Man.

Min-Ho listened carefully to Shin-Hye story, he watched a few episodes of Running Man but he misses quite a lot of them too. He didn't watch those episodes which Shin-Hye starred, but he made sure himself to watch it later tonight.

"Oppa, I rarely see you in TV programs, why?" Shin-Hye asked.

"Me? I am really shy to do TV shows, I am not really good at those," Min-Ho explained.

"Hmmm, it will be fun if you could join us in Running Man," Shin-Hye smiled.

He had this shy smile on his face that Shin-Hye wondered it must be the truth that he doesn't do reality or game shows. She just let it slip instead of pressuring him to join them on the show. Shin-Hye still didn't forget about "My Sweetheart", the contact name that he saved into her phone, she reminding herself to change that into something else later.

Just then, Manager Hyung joined into their group talk, "Ah Shin-Hye, you should have let Min-Ho know how you manage to dance so well,"

Shin-Hye looked up at Manager Hyung and turned to Min-Ho Oppa, she shyly replied, "No, I didn't dance that well, only manage a few moves,"

"Oh, how could you say that? You must watch Min-Ho's dance, it takes us years to make him do that moves," he exclaimed.

Min-Ho made an unbelievable face, he can't believe that his own manager tried to make fun of his dance now.

"Hyung, my moves were so cools, all my fans like it, what's wrong with you?" he tried to defend himself.

"Ya this kid, have you not heard what your dance instructor said? You should improve that, it already how many years you dance that way?" Manager- Hyung can't contained himself as he would like Min-Ho to improve in his dancing skills as they will be having their fanmeeting end of this year.

Shin-Hye listened to their bickering and she laughed out loud, "Hahaha, Oppa, I just can't imagine what did you really do with those dance, I need to watch your dance, you better show me the way you dance, maybe I could help out," 

Shin-Hye sincerely wanted to help him with his dance moves but Min-Ho Oppa seemed a little taken back and he just stared at her.

"Don't do that, I will really kill you, Park Shin Hye," Min-Ho gave out the warning.

"Why? I really could help you, ok then, I will just watch your dance in the internet since I am sure your fans probably uploaded them," She started to tap on her phone and get on searching for Min-Ho Oppa dance video.

"Shin-Hye yah, don't do that, if you do that, you will regret it," Min-Ho Oppa stressed out again.

"Why? Let her help you, Min-Ho yah. You have to watch Shin-Hye's dance moves, she is a pro!," Manager Hyung was all excited.

Min-Ho can't replied that he had done all the watching, include Shin-Hye's dance at Melon Music Awards and the rest of dances. He cursed that on Il-Woo that made him curious on how Park Shin Hye could dance that well on the stage. Il-Woo was kept on mentioning about Shin-Hye after he shot the commercial with her few months back. He said that she was really attractive but she was so damn smart and could shut any man off with a few replies. He thought that Il-Woo was just bluffing but after he got to know Shin-Hye, it proved to be true somehow.

"Ya Oppa, is this how you dance?" Shin-Hye amusingly stared at Min-Ho Oppa.

"Huh?" he looked over at Shin-Hye phone and realized she just finished watching his Love Motion video.

"Oppa, this is unbelievable, hahahhha," she laughed again.

"Ya, Shin-Hye!," Min-Ho's face reddened and he tried to grab Shin-Hye's arm.

They have their own moments again, like how they used to be awhile back in LA despite their managers and stylist Unnis still exist in the room. They just looked at how Shin-Hye ran towards the door but Min-Ho got faster than her and he started to pulling her pony tail hair. Shin-Hye responded with a kick and escaped as fast as thunderlight to the crews. Min-Ho looked like he won't let it rest and he just tailed her around while playfully messing up her hair or her shirt. Jun-Oppa looked at Manager Hyung uneasily, he doesn't get to use to the fact that Shin-Hye and Min-Ho were so playful towards each other and sometimes he even at guess that they are flirting at each other at the same time. He saw many times when Min-Ho starring longingly at Shin-Hye but Shin-Hye seemed to be so clueless. He wondered should he warned her before hand? 

"Ah, this is really first time I saw him smile so brightly..." Manager Hyung added.

Jun-Oppa cleared his throat as a sign to let Manager Hyung stop making any comment, he was just afraid that it could lead to any unwanted scandal. It certainly won't help Shin-Hye if she kept getting into rumours with her co-stars. Eunnie and Soo Young just get back to their own tasks, tried not to pay attention to the two in love birds that start their love game again.

 

Krystal and Ji-Won turned and watched Min-Ho walked calmly to the school campus. They were excited because they would be having a scene with Min-Ho and Won-Bin later on. Min-Ho is really good looking up-close and with his tall height and killer smile that could melt any girls' heart. Min-Ho realized the girls kept staring at his every movement, he get to use to these attention and he takes it as compliment from the opposite gender. He turned around and still couldn't find Shin-Hye, sometimes she could just lost in the middle of the crowd. Since they will be shooting some scenes together with other actors and actress, Min-Ho was a little bit nervous. Just then, he spotted Shin-Hye sat at the end of the bench, next to her was Min-Hyuk. They seemed to be so close that left uneasiness to Min-Ho. Standing not far from them was Won-Bin, he kept staring at Shin-Hye with his piercing look.

"Noona, you have to stop your this joke. If Krystal heard it, it will ruin our friendship," Min-Hyul gave out his defence.

Shin-Hye giggled, "friendship? Hhaha, ya Min-Hyuk. Don't worry so much, she knows about this, she takes it easier than you,"

"Noona! Why you told her?" Min-Hyuk was not happy about the news.

Shin-Hye still smiling sweetly at Min-Hyuk while Won-Bin sitting himself next to her.

"Oh, Won-Bin, have you been well?" Shin-Hye greeted.

"Yes yes, you guys? You guys seemed having a lot fun," Won-Bin open up the conversation.

"Min-Hyuk is having relationship problem and so I am coaching him, you know guys like girls but too shy to approach kind of situation, and since she is nearby here..." Shin-Hye rambling.

"Ya ya nooona, noona, stop right there," Min-Hyuk got shy.

"Oh, hyung, you're here," Min-Hyuk spotted Min-Ho walked towards them.

"Yes, how are you Min-Hyuk? Won-Bin?" Min-Ho questioned.

"I'm fine hyung, really happy to see you," Min-Hyuk added.

Won-Bin shyly nodded, "I'm fine too, thank you." He had not yet getting familiar with Min-Ho since they would only had their first scene together later on.

"How is Running Man?" Min-Ho asked.

"Oh, it is hilarious, we had so much fun yesterday. They are head over heels with our leading lady, Cha Eun Sang," Won-Bin looked over at Shin-Hye.

"Oh, Won-Bin, don't try to spill the beans, I am trying as much as I can to win," Shin-Hye added.

"Ya, how could you? 'Gomawo, Oppppaa'," Won-Bin tried making the cute and innocent face, imitating Shin-Hye as what she did yesterday to Jong-Wook Shii.

"Why? He help me to tied the towel which I really don't know how to, an act of politeness to thank him," Shin-Hye started her defence.

"Ya but still, you have to see how Gary Shii and Jong Wook Shii looked at you, Gary even said Shin Hye could burn a man up!" Won-Bin almost shout.

Shin-Hye turned to Won-Bin and gave him a good whip at his arm, "Ya, Shin-Hye, you heard that too ya, why do you beat me?" Won-Bin still didn't close the topic of Running Man.

Min-Ho looked over at their friendliness and Won-Bin's explanation about Running Man, it looked like Shin-Hye always received extra warm welcome from the male leads. He felt a bit of jealous, questioning himself why he doesn't join the show with them instead, so he could witness the event that Won-Bin described. 

"Ya Noona, I think you are the one famous here with the male everywhere you go, hmmmm, no wonder Yong Hwa hyung ask me to look after you," Min-Hyuk tried to add the oil to fire.

Smack, Shin-Hye reached over to Min-Hyuk and hit his left shoulder.

"You guys are not acting fair here, all gathers up against me, tell you what Won-Bin, I won't let this rest and Min-Hyuk, you are dead soon," she made the conclusion and left the males counterparts.

Min-Ho surprised, not sure whether she was really upset or just played a prank against them. He still couldn't speak to her yet and there, she left him again alone.

They finally finished their second part of the shooting and it was lunch time. There will be lunch provided at the eatery hall in the school and Shin-Hye was already feeling hungry.

"Let's go for lunch," she looked at Krystal and asked her to join lunch.

"Ok, let's go," Krystal agreed.

Ji-Won also followed them along. The lunch time had already passed and most of the crews and casts already finished their food. The dining hall was empty but there still quite a lots of food left. Shin-Hye took almost everything from the buffet stand, she ended up with 2 full plate of foods to be finish.

"Unni, how can eat you so much?" Krystal curiously looked at Shin-Hye.

"I am so hungry, believe me I could eat everything in front of me," she grinned sheepishly.

Just then, Min-Ho and Won-Bin chatted easily and seated themselves opposite of Shin-Hye.

"Hello, how is the food?" Won-Bin asked Shin-Hye.

"Delicious, why don't you take on?" Shin-Hye asked.

"I already ate a while ago with hyung, we went to eat at the restaurant nearby," Won-Bin confessed.

"Really?" she looked at Min-Ho Oppa and felt left out since he should have at least invite her for lunch too.

"Yes, you were having shootings, so we just went out 2 of us," Min-Ho gave out brief explanation, just like how he could read Shin-Hye's mind.

"Hmmmmm," Shin-Hye let out a long sign, not really satisfied with his explanation.

"Yaaaaa Shin-Hye, I am worried you could eat up the restaurant itself if I bring you," Min-ho tried to joke.

"Shut up, what's wrong with me eating?" she gave out a glare.

"It is still abnormal Shin-Hye for you to eat 2 plates, why don't you finish everything there," Min-Ho requested.

"Oppa, shut your mouth," Shin-Hye warned and threw the chopstick toward Min-Ho Oppa.

Min-Ho was laughing non-stop while Won- Bin looked curiously at these two relationship which they seemed to be extremely closed. Krystal was also dumbfounded by how close Min-Ho Oppa and Shin-Hye were.

"Shin-Hye, don't get mad, I will treat you lunch soon, privately," he ertly smirking at Shin-Hye.

Krystal got so embarrassed when she saw that look on Min-Ho Oppa's face, she shyly lower down her head and take a quick look at Shin-Hye who was deeply mad at Min-Ho Oppa.

"Of course, you better keep your promise if not I am not sure what to do with your Love Motion," Shin-Hye pulled out her last trick.

Min-Ho got choked while drinking the water, damn smart girl, she always has the last say of everything, he thought.

He eyed at Shin-Hye who now smirked back at him and stood up, "Let's go girls," Krystal and Ji-Won stood spontaneously and excused themselves.

"Hyung, what Love Motion does she means?" Won-Bin curiously asked Min-Ho.

"It's nothing, this girl, I am sure to teach her a lesson," Min-Ho tried to close the topic.

 

Shin-Hye busily checking on herself over the mirror. She just came back from the press conference of their drama. It was a nerve wrecking event which she got through it successfully. Thankfully she didn't slip or fell on the stage while she made a few poses for the press. With one exception, which was when Min-Ho Oppa held her hand while they took the pictures together. She let out a shy smile and her face reddened, but she quickly got back to her composure and reminding herself that she was standing in front of the whole nation press media. Maybe Min-Ho Oppa would like to act friendly towards her and calm her down as he knew how much nervous was her. He was always a gentleman, Shin-Hye gave out an excuse. She flipped through her shirts and choose the grey loose shirt over the black legging. Her mum will get mad at her if she found out that Shin-Hye messed up her wardrobe again while flipping to find the right outfit for their party tonight. She ended up with a comfy look since she shouldn't look that good, I am Cha Eun Sang ya, she thought.

Shin-Hye had invited theirs friends at Jeguk High School over for celebration after the press conference was held successfully. Shin-Hye's booked over the VIP section which could fit up almost 30 customers at once. Her mum was excited when she break the news that the actors and actress of the Heirs will come to her restaurant. She had placed a special order to the chefs to prepare the luscious food spread for the kids.

When Shin-Hye arrived at the restaurant, she was already hushed over by her mother towards the kitchen.

"Why are you so late? You should have be here early, in case any of your friends come early," Shin-Hye mom stressed out.

"Mum, the press conference finish a little late than we expected, so that's why I am here late," Shin-Hye explained.

Shin-Hye walked towards the VIP section upstairs, just then she felt her phone vibrate:

Hyung-Sik: Noona, I am on my way now, see you soon, don't start before me

And then, another vibrate:

Won-Bin: Me too, I will be there in 10 minutes

Min-Hyuk: Noona, can I bring Yong Hwa Hyung too?

Shin-Hye typed a reply: No, no way, he decline the role, why he has to show up? 

Min-Ho: I'm here, where are you, Shin-Hye?

Shin-Hye walked out from the room and meet with Min-Ho who has a few greetings with her mother. She went nearer to them and realize Min-Ho oppa just passed a big hamper like stuff to her mother.

"Min-Ho Shii, you are really sweet, thank you so much," Shin-Hye mum smiled thankfully.

"Aunty, this was the famous red ginseng and Japanese mushroom. And this is the herbal medicine for your back pain," Min-Ho explained attentively.

"Omo, how do you know I have a back pain? Shin-Hye must have told you, thank you so much," Shin-Hye mum was delighted with Min-Ho's care.

"Oppa, you're here," Shin-Hye walked towards Min-Ho.

"Shin-Hye, Min-Ho Shii brought the gift over, he is such a sweetheart," Shin-Hye mum explained.

"Oppa, thank you very much, but you really doesn't need to do this," Shin-Hye informed.

"It's small gift to mother since I heard she always had back pain, so I bought this herbal medicine from my Japan trip," Min-Ho explained.

Shin-Hye smiled, "Ahh, I am sorry I didn't buy any present for you instead," Min-ho teased.

Shin-Hye gently nudged Min-Ho Oppa and smiled at him, "No Oppa, I am thankful enough for this present to my mother, I will make sure she takes that,"

Meanwhile, Won-Bin and the rest of the casts arrived at the dining. The VIP section slowly filled up with the youngsters who enjoyed the foods and drinks. The waiters placed variety of side dishes on the long table. Next on, few plates of fresh mint leaves and cucumber slices were placed next to the barbecue. Min-Ho looked at the series and series of endless meals and jackpot of lamb meats and tripes being barbecue by the waiters. He seated himself next to Won-Bin and Min-Hyuk, Hyung-Sik joined next to Min-Hyuk and Jin-Suk hyung would be a little late, so they would start without him. Shin-Hye sat across Min-Hyuk, while Krystal and Ji-Won sat at her left and right. Lastly, the waiter brought in few cans of beers and few bottle of soju.

They ate heartily while chit-chatting about the press conference and the news reports that came shortly after it was broadcasted.  Min-Ho commented on how he looked so suntan next to Won-Bin who was much paler and taller than him. Won-Bin giggled at Min-Ho remark but he said Min-Hyuk looked much paler than him in real life.

"But I am not sure who would be Krystal ideal type? Will it be suntan Kim Tan or paler Min-Hyuk?" Won-Bin threw the bait at the girl sat opposite of him.

Krystal shifted uncomfortably, she couldn't even voiced out her opinion since choosing either one of them would lead to another attacks.

"Why? Why are you that curious Won-Bin? She said she like both of them, combination of both of them," Shin-Hye, the saviour explained.

"Ahh, ya, of course, Cha Eun Sang. I then should have ask the males here, whose ideal type is Park Shin Hye, I believe Hyung would like say yes," Won-Bin sarcastically pronounced. 

Min-Ho almost laughed at Won-Bin's joke, "Why do you have to put me in your battle?"

"Oh, it's not true, hyung? Park Shin Hye is not your ideal type?" Won-Bin asked again.

"Huh? Ya Won-Bin," Min-Ho made the staright face.

"She is my hyung ideal type, so everyone, she is taken," Min-Hyuk added, while smirked at Shin-Hye.

"Aigoo, now I really like you, Min-Hyuk here you take the meat part," She stood up and put some meats to Min-Hyuk plates while smiling sweetly to him.

Won-Bin and Min-ho went speechless at their childishness, " Ar, Jung Yong Hwa Shii was supposed to play my role, isn't? I wonder why he decline the offer," He mumbled again.

"Because of Noona," Min-Hyuk spoke out silently.

"Why? Why Park Shin Hye?" Won-Bin asked curiously.

"They have too much chemistry, it get risky to tangle into another scandal and people tend to judge Hyung based on Noona performance, he felt kind of unfair, so he rejected it, but I still think he overthink it," Min-Hyuk explained.

"Yong Hwa always tend to look things on that way, he said he can't be with me this time but he will make sure to watch the drama on each episode," Shin-Hye added.

"Woaha, so sweet of him, why you guys just don't date?" Won-Bin asked.

Min-Ho almost split his food out after heard Won-Bin curious question, but he also would like to know the answer to that.

"He is my friend, good friend, I cannot risk to lose him in another way," she replied curtly.

Won-Bin nodded and continued with his food. The silence went on for quite sometimes, until Hyung-Sik broke it, "Everyone attention, since we all here, why don't we play some games?"

"Yes, nice idea," Ji-Won said.

"Yes, you guys know "I love you"? Anyone who is not familiar with this?" Hyung-Sik asked.

"Oh oh I know, you just have to turn to your left or right, and say "I love you __", you could fill up the blank as any words you wish, the person could reply as "I love you" or anything else, but who laugh will get to drink, so don't laugh," Min-Hyuk explained.

"Yes, so we make it as round, who laugh get to drink and forfeited from the game," Hyung-Sik explained.

Krytals and Shin-Hye nodded. They started the game with Hyung-Sik himself, he turned towards Min-Hyuk and said, "I love you more than my mother,"

Min-Hyuk tried to hold the laughter and replied, "Get lost,"

Hyung Sik looked at Ji-Won sat across of him and said, "I love you sincerely than Kim Tan,"

Ji-Won burst into series of laughter and she got punished to drink. Ji-Won out.

"Shin-Hye, it is your turn," Won-Bin remind.

Shin-Hye turned to Krystal, " I love you, friend,"

Krystal replied, "I love you too,"

They maintained the straight face so they didn't get punished. Next turn was Won-Bin.

Won-Bin looked at Min-Ho and said, "I love you more than the sun and moons and Cha Eun Sang,"

Min-Ho made the straight face and replied, "Get lost,"

Won-Bin turned to Krystal, "I love you more than you know that my heart almost burst out from your flames that burn every inch of me, I love you...."

Krystal giggled and got punished for that and she was out.

Min-Ho turned to Min-Hyuk and said, "I love you sincerely, can you just say once that you love me?"

Min-Hyuk almost choked out from Min-Ho confession and surrendered by saying, "Hyung, are you drunk?"

Hyung-Sik looked at Min-Ho and Shin-Hye, he can't decide which side he should turn to, he choose Shin Hye and confess, "I love you, you are my ideal type,"

Shin-Hye surprisingly maintained the straight face and replied, "I love you too,"

It was Shin-Hye's turn, she maintained the eye contact with Hyung-Sik and said her line, "I love you, Hyung Sik, I know Ji-Hyun always has special place in your heart, but I love you more than her,"

Hyung-Sik let out a brief shy smile and followed by series of giggles, "Noona...."

 Hyung Sik out, now the game was left with Won-Bin, Min-Ho and Shin-Hye.

Min-Ho turned to Won-Bin and confessed, "I love you, Won Bin, but this is a battle between me and Cha Eun Sang, so you better get lost,"

Won-Bin smirked and let out a fake laugh.

Shin-Hye looked at Min-Ho Oppa, "I love you, but I won't lose to you,"

Min-Ho maintained straight face and said, "I love you too, more than you know, the first time we met, I still can't forget,"

Shin-Hye looked serius and said, "I love you too but I prefer your Love Motion,"

Min-Ho didn't take the bait, "I really love you, don't you feel it?"

The surrounding became sudden silence, they all wonder Min-Ho and Shin-Hye took the game too seriusly, it was suppossed to be funny game but they both acting all weird with their words to words confession, now Shin-Hye said, "I love too, love your dorky smile,"

Min-Ho stared at Shin Hye and said, "I love you, it was like summer night dream than I will not forget, if you say yes, I would never let you go,"

"Omo, hyung, you really drunk? Omo," Hyung-Sik shouted surprisingly.

Shin-Hye smirked, "I am sure he is drunk,"

Won-Bin looked at Krystal, trying to configure out what is going on with Min-Ho and Shin-Hye. Krystal signalled him to say something to break the awkward silence and since Min-Ho Oppa can't take his eyes off Shin-Hye, while Shin-Hye just played with her food with the chopsticks.

"Omo, you two are really great player, both is the winner," Won-Bin exclaimed.

....Still a dead silence, Shin-Hye felt trapped as she was not sure how to react, should she act dumb instead? She didn't maintain eyes contact with Min-Ho Oppa because he is drunk and he didn't seemed to realized what he just said. It kind of break her heart to hear to the fake confession from a drunk man in this way. She would prefer the sincere confession, of course Min-Ho Oppa would be too busy to even think to like her back. She seemed so clueless whether she did fell in love with him or it just another crush, she tried to gain her mind back to reality.