Mission Initiated

Frozen Heart

Sumgyeodul su eomneun bonneung you know im gonna let out the beast!

The instinct that can’t be hidden you know I’m gonna let out the beast !

Neodo neukkijanha you know you wanna let out the beast!

You can feel it too You know you wanna let out the beast !

Sijakhanda show time. Let out the beast!

The show time is starting let out the beast !

Keuge sorichyeobwa let out the beast!

Scream loudly Let out the beast !

Ije moduda let out the beast! (x3)

Now everyone Let out the beast! (x3)

Let Out The Beast ~ XOXO


5 days later 

Kai woke up early this morning and seeing no D.O in his bed. He stared at the Girrafe toy Chanyeol gave to D.O. Kai felt so fresh and healthy, but he still miss his Hani.

"Kai-ah !" Sehun called from downstairs.

"Yeah ?"

"Wake up and go bath ! Practice for SMTown Week with f(x) starts in 2 hours !" yelled Chen.

Kai started to jump. I could meet Amber ! thought Kai. He quickly rushed to the bathroom.

"Is he gone ?" whispered Luhan, hiding with D.O in his closet.

"Yeah." D.O opened the door.

"Dyo-ah, put it here !" Luhan pointed at Kai's dressing table. He put a memo too and poked Luhan in his cheeks.

"Hurry, Kai is done !" They hid behind Kris' room and peeking at Kai's reaction.

Kai whistled all the way to his room. He picked the best shirt to see f(x). Suddenly, his eyes trained on something on his dressing table.

Luhan and D.O could hear Kai's breathing getting faster. Meanwhile, with trembling fingers, Kai picked up the letter and the memo.

Park Hani is admitted to Seoul Hospital for Heart Surgery. Please....

No. Way ! Kai read what the memo says.

I know I'm wrong, Kai. I'll explain to you at SMTown Week. Look out for me. Hani.

"Dyo !" Kai yelled.

Luhan and D.O grinned. Phase 1. Initiated.

 


"Anneyeonghasaeyo ! Hani-ssi !" Xiumin shouted. Hani smiled when he, Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol appeared in front of her house.

"Umin-oppa ! Baek ! Hi !" she let them in. "Is Kai knew about this ?"

"Anniyo. He won't. Hani, we want you to dance Growl on 2nd day of SMTown Week. Can you ?" told Baekhyun, slumped on the sofa.

"But..." Hani hesitated.

"Don't worry ! Taemin will change his place. Kai needs to go to his family. His Monggu is sick." said Chanyeol. He winked at Xiumin without Hani noticed.

"My schedule..."

"Just for one night Hani !" Xiumin gave her the VIP pass. "After all, we know how much you miss the stage with us, right ?"

Hani grinned. "Ahhh. Okay ! Sure Kai won't be there ?"

Chen winked. "Yeah. Sure !"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol laughed. Phase 2. Done !


SMTown Week. 2nd day.

"Yo, Kai !" Amber called him. Kai was busy dressing himself for Growl.

"Yo, Amber. Done with Goodbye Summer?"

"Yeah, I don't have much line like Krystal or D.O. I'm just-" Amber posed a manly style. "The rapper!"

They both laughed. "Oh, Amber, I love your girlish aegyo. Even better!" Kai mumbled.

"Ahhh, Baekhyun needs you on the side of the stage!"

"Oh yeah ? Thanks, Amber." Kai rushed to Baekhyun.

Amber smiled. She brought her phone. "Chanyeol-ah. He's distracted !"


"Thanks Amber !" Chanyeol hung up.

"Yeol-oppa !" Sulli and Luna called him and bring out Hani. Chanyeol turned and saw a beautiful girl in purple.

"Wah, Sulli ! It's-it's nice !" Chanyeol stutter. "Good job !"

"Why you stutter all the sudden, Chanyeol ?" asked Hani.

"You like her oppa? No no, she's Kai's thing !" Luna laughed. They all laughed.

"Anniyo. Anyway, thanks f(x) for your help ! Hani is now beautiful to dance !" exclaimed Chanyeol.

"Our pleasure !" Luna and Sulli bowed. "Happy dancing, Hani !"

"Gomawo unnie !"

"Okay, Hani !" Chanyeol faced her. "The dance routine is just the same. Only the man are different. Got it ?"

"Umm hmmm!" Hani loved this dance. 

It would be much nicer if it was Kai.

Hani mumbled to herself, thought Chanyeol won't hear her. But he grinned. Phase 3. Finished