My Hero, Our Dance

Frozen Heart

Sungan heart attack i siganui kkeut

An instant Heart Attack This time’s end

Nal apdohaneun sesang gajang hwangholhan neukkimui heart attack

The world overpowering me The most entrancing feeling’s Heart Attack

I sumi meojeodo joheul mankeum neon gakkawo

Even if my breathe stops, you’re so close, that I like it

Heart attack gidarimui kkeut

Heart Attack The wait’s end

Teojil geot gatdeon nae simjangeul joyonghi umkyeojwin goyoham

The serenity that quietly grasped my heart that seemed like it would burst

I sumi meojeodo joheul mankeum pyeonghwarowo jigeum

Even if my breathe stops, right now it’s so peaceful that I like it.

Heart Attack ~ XOXO

 


The next day 

"Seulgi !" Hani called her. Seulgi smiled and....

"Ahhh!" yelled Hani while rubbing her shoulder. "Why you're so late ? It's a good thing Madam Soo In doesn't come yet" mumbled Seulgi. Soo In are their dance teacher. Most of the class, Soo In will invite various artists of SM Town to come and teach them their dance routine.

"I'm tired, Seulgi. I hardly get enough sleep last night"

"Good morning, class !" Soo In entered the class. "It's about time" whispered Hani. 

"Today, I'm honoured to welcome the popular group that requested to teach you their dance move. I think you'lll be familiar with them but please, girls...." Soo In held her hands. "don't scream once you see them..."

"Who is this mysterious group..." murmered Seulgi. Hani felt shivered. I think I knew I thought Hani.

"Welcome boys, to our class. I give EXO !" Girls started shrieking upon their name, even boys murmered and admiring them. Except Hani. She froze. She saw Kai smiling to her but she turned away.

The bass drum started EXO's Wolf.

(Iya~) [Suho] Geunyeol jombwa gongpoe ppajyeo

Eeyahh~ Look at that girl fall into terror

[Suho/Baekhyun] Nunapui situation [Suho] ihae motaemotae

Can’t, can’t understand the situation before her eyes.

[D.O] Jeo deoreoun neukdaenomi gyeolguk nal jabameokgetji

‘That dirty wolf guy will end up eating me.’

[Lay] Geuge aninde sarange ppajin geomnida

But that’s not it. I’ve fallen in love [with you].

[Xiumin] Neomu areumdawo areumdawo areumdawo (Wolf)

I’m already a pro. A goddess like you.

[Xiumin & Lay] Geudae nae nima nae nima nae nima (Wolf)

The one who’s stolen my entire heart

[Xiumin, Lay & Tao] Nareul duryeowo duryeowo duryeowo ma

I am only a healthy offering/sacrifice.

[All] Naneun teukbyeolhan teukbyeolhan teukbyeolhan (Wolf)

I’m already a fool. A goddess like you.

Geudael saranghaneun saranghaneun saranghaneun (Wolf)

The owner who’s to pull out all of my teeth

Nege nuni meon nuni meon nuni meon (Wolf)

I am only a faithful slave.

Hani's heart beated fast. Too fast. Hani ignored Kai's glare. How come I forget they've finished their concert ?  groaned Hani.

The dance perfectly but Hani just stared at his feet. Her pain suddenly arose. She clutched her chest and ask permission from Soo In to go to toilet.

Hani groaned all the way to toilet as her pain became unbearable. She reached the pills in her bags. 

She sighed, once the pills erased the pain in her chest. I never tell Kai. mumbled Hani.

Once  Hani stepped out of the toilet, her hand were yankedby someone. "Yah!" That person put a finger on her lips.

"Shhh"

"Kai-ah ! What-what are you doing here ???" Hani touched and swallowed the lump. 

"We're finished our routine already. I called you last night. Why didn't you answer ?" asked Kai.

"Mmmmm, I slept early last night.... How's Malaysia ?" Hani hid the pills in her pocket.

"Great, I bought you these." Kai handed her a purple bag. Hani opened and found her favourite food and a purple love lock, carved their names on it.

"This, isn't Namsan also has it ?"

"Yeah, but Malaysia is special. Where you once lived, don't you want to remember it ?" Kai grinned.

"Kyaa~ Gomawo Kai !" Hani kissed Kai's cheeks. "Come, let's get in the class !" Her right hand clutched Kai's hand while her left hand shoved the pills deeper into her pocket.