Let Me Steal Your Tears

Frozen Heart

Remember geudaega himdeul ttaemyeon hangsang

Remember, when things were hard

Nunmureul useumgwa bakkwotjyo

I always turned your tears into smiles

Na eomneun goseseon uljimayo don’t cry

Don’t cry in places without me, don’t cry

Nunmuri manteon geudaeraseo oh

Because you always had a lot of tears

Andwaeyo it’s my turn to cry naega halgeyo

No, it’s my turn to cry, I’ll cry now

Geudaeui nunmul moa

I’ll take all of your tears

It’s my turn to cry naege matgyeoyo

It’s my turn to cry, give them to me

Geu nunmulkkaji this time

Even those tears, this time

This time yeah

My Turn To Cry ~ Miracles In December

 


A week later....

"Kai-ah" Xiumin stood in front of Kai. In the middle of the snow, he knew Kai's heart broke because of losing Hani.

"Don't be like this..." Still no response from Kai, his eyes trained on a powder blue flower. Xiumin curious how that little flower could stand the freeze, he pluck it and put it on Kai's lap.

"I don't get it, hyung." Kai spoke. "We're okay before I left for Malaysia. What could happen ?"

Xiumin sighed. "Tell you what. We're gonna find your Hani."

Kai's eyes sparkled. "Seriously ?"

"I'm sick of you, Jongin-ah. Where is that enigmatic maknae? Even Kris is afraid with you now. " Xiumin smiled.

"Hyung, let's go !" He yanked his arms.

"Yah, the dorm is this way..." Xiumin stopped.

"Oh yeah. Hyung, gomawo !" His lips grinned. I'm gonna find you, Hani ! determined Kai.

 


"Hani !" Luhan and Sehun caught a glimpse of the blonde headed girl. Hani knew that voice, quickly turned and swiped away by the people in Garosugil.

"Where did she go ?" panted Sehun after running a few blocks.

Meanwhile, Hani peeped them behind the bus stand and release a heavy sigh. "That's way too close "

"Yeah but we still caught you."

Hani froze at their voices. When she turned, it was D.O and Tao.

"Please don't tell Kai you found me ?"

"Why ?" D.O held her shoulder. Tao patted his shoulder. "Dyo-ah. Let her go."

Hani sighed. She grabbed her bag and let out a piece of paper. D.O and Tao read it. They gasped.

"Hani..."

"Yeah, that's why I'm running. I don't want you guys especially Kai knew I need the surgery, you'll be saying you want to pay for the surgery. Truthly, I don't."

"But Hani.. Kai's suffering" Tao tried to negotiate.

"He'll be more suffer, seing me hurting !" She yelled. "I might die"

"Hani... Kai is even sicker without you !" D.O yelled too, he's mad at Hani.

"Then tell him now, I won't be for him forever. Tell him that !" She ran away, leaving the letter to D.O

"Hani....." D.O sighed.....

 


Hani ran across the street to a park that looks empty. She staggered with tears, she yelled.

"Saranghaeyo Kai ! Mianae !" The frozen lake, the empty park and the bencehs that witnessing their dates and meets. And her scream.

The scream was the result of all the missing and her love for Kai.

 


Kai slept on the couch with 3 layers of blanket. He stay in the cold for too long, waiting for Hani, resulting the fever. Today it was Kris and Chanyeol's turn to take care of him.

"Kai-ah" Chanyeol woke him up. Kai opened his eyes a bit.

"Eat this" He shoved the medicine in his hands, into Kai's mouth. Kai tried to resist but cHanyeol quickly gave him water and forced him to swallow.

"You're no good baby sitter" mumbled Kai.

"I'm not a baby sitter, I'm a maknae sitter !" joked Chanyeol. But his joke were ignored by Kai, he just returned to buried himself in the blanket to keep himself warm.

"We're home !" Luhan opened the door. Snow dripping down their clothes, Chanyeol tossed them some towels. 

When Kai heard Luhan's voice, he quickly sat up straight and imediately asked D.O. "Well ?"

"Well what ?" D.O said tiredly...

"Found Hani yet ?" He could see the hope in Kai's eyes. Tao patted his thigh and stared at him.

D.O sighed. Hani's voice jumped in his mind.

He'll be more suffer, seing me hurting !

"Anniyo. No sign of her."

"Better luck next time.." Sehun patted Kai's shoulder.

He sighed. Covering himself again with the blanket, he hummed Hani's favourite EXO song.

Baby don't cry tonight, after darkness passes,

Baby don't cry tonight, it'll become as if its never happened,

You're not the one to dissappear into foam, something you never should've known,

So baby don't cry, cry, my love will protect you.

Not long enough, Kai slowly drifted off. 

"Poor Kai. He must miss her so much" Chanyeol spoke.

"We must help Kai and Hani !" D.O determined to help his friend.