You're Gone ?

Frozen Heart

Gyeou heorakdoen neoui ireum jiul su eobseo

Your name, which I was barely allowed to speak, can’t be erased

Neomani bureun naui ireumi yeogi jamjago isseo

My name, only used by you, is asleep here

Uri hamkke itdeon geu gonggane 

In the place where we were together

Hamkke georeosseoya hal sigane

In those moments where we could’ve walked together

Na honja butjapgo isseo

I’m holding onto myself alone

Uri miraedo naui baraemdo meomchun jarie

In this place, even our future, my wishes have stopped

Na seoitgo neoman eopda 

I’m standing here and you are gone

Gone ~ JIN


One month later, 14th February 2014

"She regained her concious. You might want to see her."


"Hani..." Hani opened her eyes when she heard someone whispered.

"Kai.." She smiled when Kai's eyes stared at hers. Connecting the love sign.

"Ne saranghae ijen jikel teni...."


Hani blinked her again, but see no Kai. Instead she sees 11 boys, grins on their face but pain in their eyes

"Hani !" They cheered. 

"Hani !" Chanyeol yelled. "We miss you !" Luhan said.

But Hani ignored them, she saw D.O, trying hard not to cry. She sees pain inside him.

"Dyo-" She grabbed his hands. "Today is what date ?"

"14 Feb." Quietly he said, while his head nodded down. Hani raised his chin.

"Where's Kai ?" softly, Hani asked D.O. 

Instead answers, she got tears from D.O. Instead laughter, she found silence in the room.

Hani's smile faded. She turned to Luhan. 

"Luhan, where's Kai ?" She frustrated when no one answered.

After a long silence and several shouting from Hani, Sehun stood up and pointed on Hani, directly in her heart.

"He's in you. He sacrificed his heart for you."

Sehun's explanation froze Hani. "No, You've got to be kidding me."

No response, Hani's voice went an octave. "Kai-ah ! You must be joking ! Get out !"

Hani became furious. She called Kai's name a few times.

"Kai-ah ! Get out !"

"I'm alive ! Get out !"

Kai-ah ! Slowly, the anger became tears. D.O embraced the crying girl. "He's gone, isn't it Dyo?" Hani whispered.

D.O nodded. Hani cried loudly, crying his name.

"KAI !"


5 days later

Hani walked through the silent graveyard. Yeah, it must be quiet, only her that night at the graveyard, while full moon shines brightly.

Kim Jong In  14th January 1994 ~ 14th January 2014

His love born and died at the same date. The thought of it made Hani cried and thumping her heart.

"Kai-ah ! Where are you ?" She asked and slumped to the ground, crouching.

Kai being hit by the truck, in front of the same hospital, Hani admitted. Before his last breath, he remembered the suffering and begged Do Min Joo to gice his heart to her. Concidence, they are compatible. Kai let the world with the thought of Hani live with his heart inside her.

But Hani doesn't want his heart. She rather live with her corrupted heart as long as Kai remain beside her.

She screamed in the snow. The winter that witnessed Kai gone. The screaming for the lost of her hero.


"You know Kai would love to see you smile?" whispered D.O in the twilight.

D.O accompanied Hani in their room. After Kai's death, D.O kept avoiding from entering his room. It's Kai's room too. But when Hani asked him to stay with her for the night, without hesitate he agreed.

"I miss him." said Hani, crying again.

"We all miss him, Hani..." He carresed Hani's hair. "Your heartbeat now, once belong to Kai."

She sat up and hugged D.O. They both shared they tears.

"Every morning, I see Kai hugging Monggu, or seing him slept like a log, snoring." D.O laughed but in a sad voice.

Hani pleaded. "Kill me, and put his heart back in place !"

"If i could, I will but I can't afford to lose anymore. Dead can't returned" He sighed.

D.O pointed at her chest. "As long as you have Kai's heart, maybe I wouldn't lose all of him."

"His memories stirred in us as long as you with us, Hani. Stay with us, so we will never lose Kai, and you will never lose any of us ever again."