You're My Star

Frozen Heart

Just like the Christmas day sonkkoba gidarideon

Just like the Christmas day that I’ve always waited for

Just like the Christmas day oh! Neol saenggakhamyeon

Just like the Christmas day oh! When I think about you

Geuttae geu sijeol eorinaecheoreom manyang deultteugon hae

I get excited like a kid just like those days, just like that time

You're just like Christmas day

Christmas Day ~ Miracle In December


One month later, 13th January 2014

Hani let out a huge sigh. She can now calm a little with the doctor saying her heart is fine for now.

Ting tong! She turned her head and smile. Must be EXO she mumbled.

"Hani !" The first person she saw was Kai, stood in front of her door.

"Kai-ah !" She smiled brightly. The others, just entered.

"Yah, Hani, Kai just left you for 3 days, but you make it like a year !" mumbled Sehun.

"Yeah, anything could happen just in one second !" replied Hani, clinging to Kai's arms.

"Well actually, we're going to leave Baekhyun, Chen, Lay, Luhan and Kyungsoo here for shopping. We punished them for being late." Xiumin laughed. Baekhyun snorted.

"A shopping for shooting, what fun meh ? Besides, we could have a dinner with Hani ! Don't be jealous Kai-ah !" teased Baekhyun.

Kai started to squirm for Baekhyun but Hani kept him firmly beside her. "No matters Kai, you'll get your food later."

"It's not the food I'm afraid, it's Baek, don't fall for him."

Everybody laughed. 

"I'm not that interested to Hani. You can have it all by yourself!" Baekhyun snorted. 

"Ouh, ya Dyo. Happy Birthday ! Here's my first gift !" Hani handed him a giraffe plush.

"This ?" D.O lifted it with one foot. 

"Yeah. I remember someone told me you're afraid to the dark." she winked at Kai.

"You should be there yesterday when planned for Dyo's birthday. Pfft...." Chen held his mouth when suddenly Kris punched him in his shoulder.

"Why ?" Hani laughed too. 

"Well, our Dyodoreu is afraid to the dark, so me, Chen, Baekhyun and Kris disguised as a ghost. Unfortunately, an incident happened. Dyo kicked his....." Chanyeol couldn't finished his sentence, burst to laughter.

"That's over the line !" Kris shouted and grabbed Chanyeol in his neck.

Hani laughed even louder with the other boys. She even cried because of D.O went down n his knees, begging Kris to forgive him

"Okay... done done. Kris let go of Chanyeol. Dyo, get up on your feet." Hani stopped the fighting.

"The Ice Queen rage..." Tao whispered to Sehun.

"I hear that !" Hani snapped.

"Okay-okay, let's go guys, we don't want to be late, the earlier we get there, the earlier we could eat Hani's dinner." Suho clapped his hands and roused the boys.

"You'll see empty plates to eat." teased Luhan. Kai looked at her, sorrow. She kissed his forehead.

"Have fun, Kai." She grinned when Kai kissed her lips back and followed them out.

As soon as they closed the door, they all came closer to Hani. She knew what they were up to.

"You're planning to have Kai's birthday here, tomorrow, and today's is just a trick because you want to tell me about this, I'll be cooking for Kai with Dyo tomorrow, while some of you distract him. That night, we suprised him by bringing Monggu and his family here. Am I right or wrong ?" Hani blurted out and grinning. Luhan just gasped.

"You're right about everything. How do you know ?"

" 2 years, dear. I could read your mind now. I know Lay want some of my famous kimchi spagetti, right ? And Dyo, black bean noodle ?" asked Hani.

"Wow, you do know us, Hani !" They clapped for her. She bowed. "Considered it my gift to you, Dyo."

"Ahhh, Hani ! Thanks ! You're nice !" D.O clinged his arms to Hani.

"Thank you too, now, you, Kyungsoo and Chen. Help me cook for them."

"Do we have to ?" Chen mumbled.

"Yeah. It's your fault for getting up late !" exclaimed Luhan.

"Okay. Get up, all of you. Now !" Hani yelled.

Feels good to be good ! 

Hani smiled while roused up the boys for cooking.


14th January 2014

"Where are you taking me?" asked Kai once they got in the car.

"To your family's house, Namsan tower and Hani's house." replied Sehun.

"Can't we go to Hani first ?" pleaded Kai.

"NO" Tao, Sehun and Lay, who in-charge of distracting Kai, yelled together.

Kai just sat there, sulking on his own.