Curious About Our Love

Frozen Heart

I lost my mind

Noreul choeummannasseultte

The moment I saw you

No hanappego modeun goseun Get in slow motion

Except you, everything get in slow montion

[Baekhyun] Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon

Tell me, if this is love

Meil geudewa sumaneun gamjongdeureul lanwojugo bewogamyo

Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you

Ssaugo ulgo anajugo

Fighting, crying and hugging

[Baekhyun] Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon

Tell me, if this is love

What Is Love ~ MAMA 1st Mini Album

 


Kai watched the same star from his window while lying on the bed, trying to reach Hani.

You have reached Park Hani's number. Mianae ! Please your name and your message after this beep. I'll call you later!

He wiped the tears from his face. He desprately wants company to share his feelings but all the EXO are gone for their late night snakcs. Only he declined.

"Hani... Where are you ?" mumbled Kai.

It's okay, Kai.... Kai remembered how that unicorn ease him, healing him when he first knew Hani....

The letter ! Kai dumped his rucksack and found the letter Seulgi gave.

Kim Jong In...

Mianae, I have to ask to break our relationship.

Yeah... It's fun to EXO's dancing machine as my boyfriend, but...

You're busy ! Stupid ! You don't have time for me

I'm bored. Mianae Kai. You'll find a better person than me....

Park Hani

Kai doesn't believe it. Hani loves his dance moves. Hani never mumbled when he arrived late for their date. Hani always kiss him on the cheeks before the go. Sometimes on the lips.

Won't you get bored of me kept going in and out Korea, surroundin by fangirls, doing CF's, promotions....

No.

Why ?

Because, I love my dancing machine the way he is.

This is wrong. All wrong. Kai grabbed his phone and again pressed Hani's number.

Once it beeps, Kai blurted out.

"I don't believe you're leaving me. Saranghaeyo Hani. I've been worried over a month for you. Those nightmares, illusions, about you leaving me, I never believed in them. Don;t make it come true, Hani. Don't you remember ? Ne saranghae ijen jikel teni !"

 


Don't you remember ? Ne saranghae ijen jikel teni !

"I do remember Kai ! I do. " Hani cried. She never felt painful like this. Hani knealt in front of a poster of her and Kai, surrounding them is Kai's 11 magnificent friends, holding a XOXO candle. The day Kai purposed her as his girlfriend.

"I just don't have the courage to tell you, I'm dying!"

She staggered, holding her chest, trying to hold the pain, while kept whispering Kai's name.

"Mianae Kai."

 


"Anneyeonghasaeyo !" yelled Kai. He disguised himself and appeared in front of Hani's house. 

"Who are you ?" A woman opened her door.

"It's Kai, madam. Is Hani there ?" Kai greeted Hani's mother, Park Yana.

"Ah Kai, it's you !! I don't see you in that disguise, plus the snow. Come in !" Madam Park Yana opened the gate. "You must be shivering. Sit down. I'll get you some hot cocoa."

"It's okay, I'm here for Hani." Kai declined politely.

"You two fought ?" asked her.

"No, madam, I just came buy, EXO were having a shooting in front of your streets, actually." 

"Ahh. wait for a minute, I get Hani."

Yana climbed the stairs, only to find her Hani, lying on the floor, with a potret of Kai in her arms. She kissed her forehead.

Hani. Tell Kai about your problem !

Anniyo, Umma, please don't tell Kai ! He could be so depressed.

He has to know about your heart !

No, Kai won't know, after I'm die, he will go on like the other superstar, I just need to get away for good! You know I don't have much time left unless a donor appeared for me ?

Yana sighed before went into Hani's room, grabbed a blanket and wrapped her. She went downstairs and found Kai staring at Hani's picture.

"Kai ?"

"Yeah ! Is Hani in ?" 

"Mianae, unfortunately, she's sleeping. She's having a rough day yesterday, Mianae."

Yana could see Kai's dissapointment but he quickly covered out with a smile. "Oh, okay, mianae, madam for disturbing you this morning. I'll better off now."

"You know you're welcome anytime. Come again, Kai !"

She watched as Kai disembark, approaching the streets which filled with cameras and people. Yana could see Kai, being sad while his friends trying to make him happy.

"He's a great boy, but doesn't know a thing." mumbled Yana. "Hani were lucky to have him."

 


P/S: before I publish this, at (21/3/2014) i listened to SM The Ballad, Breath the Chinese versions by Chen and Zhang Liyin

It-it made me cry..... 

You should hear it too... kinda like the Frozen song la...