My Butterfly Girl, Don't Go

Frozen Heart

Nal annaehaejwo

Yeah geudaega salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeogajwo

Guide me yeah take me together with you to the place where you live

Oh, sesangui kkeuchirado dwittaragal teni

Oh even if the world ends, I’ll follow from behind you so please don’t go out of my sight

Budi nae siyaeseo beoseonaji marajwo achimi wado sarajiji marajwo oh

Even when the morning comes, don’t disappear oh

Kkumeul kkuneun georeum geudaen namanui areumdaun nabi

This walk that I’m dreaming, You’re my only beautiful butterfly

Don't Go ~ XOXO

 


He screamed for Hani, telling her not to go straight to the river. Kai grabbed her hand, preventing Hani from moving foward.

"Don't go, where are you going?"

Hani never faced him. Only her voice presented her face. And it sounded sorrowful...

"The time will come for me to leave you, Peter Pan. Let me go..."

"Anniyo!" Kai growled. "As long I'm holding your hand, I'm not allow you to go."

"Saranghaeyo. Mianae." Hani yanked her arm and plunged into the waterfall.

"Hanii !!!!!!!!!!!"

 


D.O groaned when Kai woke up screaming again in the middle of the night. He got up, switched up the light and went to Kai's bed to calm him down.

"Jong In-ah.... Why you kept screaming these nghts ?" D.O patted his shoulder while he drank up his water.

"Dunno. It's Hani. I-I don''t understand why she kept jumping from the waterfall. It's worst !"

D.O wiped the sweat fron Kai's forehead. "You're sick. Come..." D.O pulled Kai's hands to his bed. "Sleep here, the air-cond won't get you. I'll sleep on your bed."

"Dyo-ah, could you-ummm if you don't mind-" 

"Yeah, I'll sleep with you." D.O knew what Kai wanted. He took Kai's blanket and wrapped him up. "Go to sleep, hopefully, you're okay for tomorrow's practice."

"What practice ?!" Kai's eyes beamed.

"With the trainees of course. And your Hani ! I'm sure, by the glimpse of her hair, your nightmare will simply..." D.O clapped his hands. "vanished! Like wind."

"Ah.. Dyo ! Off the lights !" demanded Kai, trying to hide his blush.

"It's Christmas Day, Kai. Hani will-" D.O tried to again.

Kai got fed up, stood up and switched off the light himself, grinning to himself, knowing that D.O hates the dark.

"Kai-ah !"


You're just like Christmas Day.

Luhan finished off, holding his laughter when he realized what Chen done to Baekhyun's hair while they dancing. The trainees ended up laughing at Baek''s spiky hair. He, furiously trying to get Chen on his back, but Madam Soo In quickly interfere.

"Alright, trainees. EXO, enough, image, boys !" She seperated Chen and Baekhyun then faced the trainees. "Now, I'll give 15 minute-break before EXO teaches you their debut song, MAMA. Now, go !" Madam Soo In dismissed the class.

The trainee girls started to squirm around Kris and Tao. Luckily there just 8 trainee. While boys went to Xiumin and Chen, asking them to teach some of the moves. But Kai, his eyes still searching for one figure.

"Kai-ah !" Lay called. "Come here !"

He approached Lay and Luhan and a girl he presumed a trainee. "Seulgi, right ?" Kai asked.

The girl nodded. "Hani asked me to give this to you. She said mianae because she doesn't come today." She gave Kai a letter.

"Why ?" Kai frowned. "I-I don't know." Seulgi bowed. "Excuse me.." 

"Kai-ah. Okay ?" Luhan knealt to see Kai's gloomy face.

"It's okay.." Lay took the letter and put it in Kai's rucksack."After this training, call Hani okay?"

"Yeah, Kai. I'm sure she's fine."

What's wrong with you Hani ? Kai thought to himself....

 


Hani glanced at EXO's dorm. Her mind wants her to step in and embrace Kai as long as she wants. But her heart denied.

She stopped by a tree and climbed it. She wanted to peek at Kai. She saw, a gloomy Jongin, lying on the bed, phone bye his side, Hani could see a streams of tears running from his eyes.

She raised her chins and stared at the bright star, clutching her chest, tryng to bear the pain. Hani slowly climbed down the tree and looked at Kai's window.

"Mianae Kai-ah...." Her phone rang.

25 missed calls. 32 messages.

Hani cried all the way to home. Thinking about the energetic boy when he knew about her, living in a borrowed time, not succed to find a perfect ending for their story.