Situation and Perfection

Frozen Heart

(Iya~) [Suho] Geunyeol jombwa gongpoe ppajyeo

Eeyahh~ Look at that girl fall into terror

[Suho/Baekhyun] Nunapui situation [Suho] ihae motaemotae

Can’t, can’t understand the situation before her eyes.

[D.O] Jeo deoreoun neukdaenomi gyeolguk nal jabameokgetji

‘That dirty wolf guy will end up eating me.’

[Lay] Geuge aninde sarange ppajin geomnida

But that’s not it. I’ve fallen in love [with you].

[Xiumin] Neomu areumdawo areumdawo areumdawo (Wolf)

I’m already a pro. A goddess like you.

[Xiumin & Lay] Geudae nae nima nae nima nae nima (Wolf)

The one who’s stolen my entire heart

[Xiumin, Lay & Tao] Nareul duryeowo duryeowo duryeowo ma

I am only a healthy offering/sacrifice.

[All] Naneun teukbyeolhan teukbyeolhan teukbyeolhan (Wolf)

I’m already a fool. A goddess like you.

Geudael saranghaneun saranghaneun saranghaneun (Wolf)

The owner who’s to pull out all of my teeth

Nege nuni meon nuni meon nuni meon (Wolf)

I am only a faithful slave.

Wolf ~ XOXO

 


3 days later....

"Na euronge euronge euronge dae..." Kai hummed to the music of Growl. Today's schedule is a shooting for EXO Showtime at some horror house. D.O whimpering about their shooting.

"Ah really hate the dark. Kai-ah, what if a ghost really there ?" mumbled D.O.

"Ahh! Don't say that, I'm too scared. I do hope I'll get Umin hyung as my partner." Kai approached D.O. "Could you please ?" pointed Kai to his own jacket.

D.O went straight to help Kai. He checked his cell to see any couraging message from Hani. None.

"Why you keep staring at the phone ?" asked D.O.

Kai held up his phone to D.O nose. "No message from Hani."

"Ahh this boy. You think Hani is like us ? She's a trainee, duh ! She must be in training." D.O snatched his phone and put it on the dressing table.

"Anniya, Hani always texted me before...." Kai's sentenced hung up when they heard a knock on the door, Luhan's head popped out from the frame.

"Yah ! Kyungsoo ! Kai ! We're late but you still didn't wear your pants !" yelled Luhan while pointing at Kai's half dress.

D.O and Kai franticly searched for their othe pieces of clothes, before heading out, chased Luhan, not wanting to be left behind. D.O managed to grabbed his phone, but Kai completely forgot it.

Luhan went straight towards EXO-M car, while Kai and D.O sunggled up with the rest of EXO-K.

"Yah, Dyo ! Why so late ?" asked Suho.

"Kai's fault !" chimed D.O from the front. Kai watched their dorm swept away before he answered Suho.

"We've had a dorm meeting !" winked Kai as he searched for his phone.

"Dyo, where's my phone ?" poked Kai on D.O's neck.

"I held it and I-I.... I put t on the dressing table..." D.O hesitated to tell the truth.

"You left my phone ?!" screamed Kai.

"Yah, Kai.... You're such annoying." said sleepy Baekhyun.

"Don't worry, just use my phone. or Chanyeol's.." mumbled D.O.

"Why me ?" protested Chanyeol.

"The last time you used Kai's phone, his bill...." D.O started lecturing.

"Yah-yah... Fine, use my phone if you need too." sighed Chanyeol.

Kai leaned down and let out a huge sighed. No courage from Hani for today. Just great... mumbled Kai.


You had reached EXO's 2nd maknae voice mail. If you do know me very well, jebal ! Don't share my identity okay ??? Leave the message after beep !

Hani sighed. "It's hurting me Kai !" she clutched her chest and a printed paper.

"Kai-ah.... It's hurt !"


"Yeol-hyung..... I'm scared !" Kai clinged to Chanyeol's arms once they entered the house. Even though he knew, many staff would protect them but he can't help feeling scared in the dark.

"Me too, Kai..." whispered Chanyeol. 

They started screaming once they encountered the first ghost. Outside, the other members just laughed at Kai and Chanyeol's reaction.

"Our Happy Virus seemed scared. He's the one laughing hard at Baekhyun !" Sehun laughed.

"Look at Tao !" yelled Chen as he pointed at the frightening Tao.

"I'm scared ! Can I not go inside ?" asked Tao and doing his aegyo.

Xiumin pinched his cheeks. "Even your aegyo won't help you in the dark.."

Meanwhile, Kai and Chanyeol almost finished their coarse. "I think it's almost over." Chanyeol's voice became deeper, the result of screaming too loud.

Kai's eyes wandered around the hallways. Suddenly, a ghost appeared from the side of the wall. Chanyeol screamed and ran away, leaving Kai.

But Kai just froze. He felt a pain in his chest. The ghost's scream is being replaced by Hani's growls. The hallways had turned to Hani's house, he sees Hani dropped on her knees, clutching the same spot where he had the pain on his chest.

Kai shivered then dropped to the floor. Chanyeol, from afar, yelled Kai's name and screamed for the producer and staffs to stop.

"Chen hyung ! Umin hyung ! Help me !" Chanyeol also screamed for the boys.

Xiumin heard Chanyeol's cry, quickly pulled Chen's arm and went inside the horror house. Kris also helped to carry Kai out from the house.

The last thing he saw before his eyes went blank is a view of Hani, dying on the bed, still clutching her chest.