Forever Your Peter Pan

Frozen Heart

Neol chajaganda chueogi bonaen tingkeobel ttaranaseotdeon neverland

I’m going to look for you Tinker bell that the memories sent Neverland that followed through

Geu gose naega neowa barabomyeo utgo isseo

At that place While looking at each other, were we smiling

Nan yeongwonhan neoui piteopaen

Forever your peter pan.

Geu sigane meomchun ne namja

Your man that stopped the that time

Seotuljiman neomu saranghaetdeon naui neoege danyeoga

Although I’m lacking, I’m running to my you that I loved so much
 

Peter Pan ~ XOXO

 


"Kai ! Kai !" A voice echoed into his ears. He opened up his eyes and blinked continuesly. Surrounding Kai is Hani and all the members of EXO. But he could see teardrops from Hani's eyes.

"Oh my God, you're safe." Chanyeol sighed and patted his back. "I thought I knocked you over inside that house..."

"What happened ? I tied to call you 10 times and the next thing I knew, you fainted in the house." Hani's voice filled with worry.

"Anniyo..." Kai shrugged when he remembered the illusions. "I left my phone. Mianae Hani. But I thought... I-I" Kai hesitated.

"You what ?" asked Baekhyun.

"Got too scared. Maybe ?" Kai hid the truth.

"Never mind. Mianae too, I knew you're calling me for some courage. The important is, you're safe !" Hani kised his forehead.

"I'll tell the producer to edit your scene out." Suho went out o find their manager.

"Seriously, I won't getting in to that freaky house again !" Tao sighed.

"You such a cry baby... There's no such thing of ghost !" Chen protested.

"You don't believe if you don't see one. Don't be such a bossy..." murmered Tao.

"And you should stop martial arting ! After fans saw your screaming, I'm very sure they'll never see you as a fierce Huang ZiTao ever again !" joked Baekhyun. Tao ran towards Baekhyun and tried to choke him, but Baek hid behind Kris.

"Enough... Give Kai some rest, will ya ?" Hani yelled.

"I'm fine, really. Moreover, this is us, girl. Joking around..." Kai calmed Hani down.

"Kai-ah !" Hani screamed his name.

"Bo ?" Kai made a O____O expression when suddenly Hani kissed on his cheeks.

"Saranghaeyo! Be careful next time will you?"

"Yah... I don't know why I don't follow Suho hyung just now." Sehun blurted out. They all laughed at the maknae reaction.

"Don't worry, Hani. We will take good care of Kai. Oh yeah, in 3 days time, we'll be going to Malaysia." Luhan informed.

Hani's eyes sparkled. "Jinja ? Want to follow ! Miss my Malaysia !" Hani used to live in Malaysia, she loved a thing called "baulu"

"Well, I'll buy you some of that "baulu" Arasso ?" Kai held her hands.

"Yeah !" exclamied Hani.

While they busied themselves, playing, poking and talking, Hani frowned. Her chest tighten, her mind feels like to blurted out to Kai about these pain, but her heart stopped. Hani connected her fingers with Kai's when he doesn't realize. She fears that Kai would fall if he knows the truth.

It's hurting me, Kai...


5 days later

10 times. Kai's been trying to call Hani 10 times. But no answer. Right now, EXO were at KLIA, Malaysia waiting for the flight to Seoul. Kai made their love sign while dialing yet again the remembered number.

"Jongin-ah ! There's a free wi-fi here !" yelled Lay while gesturing Kai to see his phone.

"Jinja?" No respond from Kai but Kris and Tao heard Lay. They're excited and quickly brought out their phone. Lay realized that Kai practically ignored him. He gestures to Luhan and approached Kai.

"Yah, maknae. Why you're so gloom ??" Lay clinged his arms to Kai.

"Hani won't answer her phone." Kai's voice sounded wryly.

Luhan checked his watch and laughed to himself. "Do you even know what time it is ?"

"Dunno, 10, 11, 12 ?" Kai lazily answered.

"Look here." Lay stretched his arms and showed him, his watch. "Here in Malaysia, they're late 1 hour than Seoul. So when Kuala Lumpur here is 12 a.m..."

"Then Seoul must be 1 in the morning." Luhan finished Lay's sentences. "Don't worry Kai, she's probably asleep already."

"Ah" Kai nodded. But Hani never missed a single call from me no matter what happen or what time. mumbled Kai in his heart.