Miracles Or Curses?

Frozen Heart

[All] Neoui sesangeuro [D.O] yeah, yeorin barameul tago, yeah

Taken by the soft wind to your world

[All] Ne gyeoteuro [Suho] eodieseo wannyago

You asked me brightly where I came from to your side

[Baekhyun] Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo

And I told you that It was a secret

[All] Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon

Wherever we walk together

[D.O] Eodideun cheongugilteni

Will be paradise

Angel (Into Your World) ~ MAMA 1st Mini Album


Hani woke up that morning, feeling groggy. She got up at 7 a.m, an hour early from the time she and EXO promised. Hani went to her bathroom to take a shower.

Suddenly, she clutched her chest, feeling ache. 

Please.... Not today. Not on this very special day.

Hani growled. She continued her work.

While she dried out her hair, the bell of her house rang. She glanced at the clock.

"Wahh... I don't know EXO could be this early..." she smiled to herself. "Must be excited for Jongin..."

She ran to door and opened. "Yo ! Why so earl-"

Hani gasped at the sight of her doctor, Do Min-Joo.

He laughed at Hani's appreances. "Late for school, are you ?"

She just grinned. "No school, doctor, forgot who am I now ?"

"Oh, yeah, you're a SM trainee. Mianae I forgot. Can I come in ?"

Hani opened her door widely. "Sure ! Miss you doc !"

"Me too, dear. Seemed like it wasn't me you're expecting." Min-Joo slumped down on the sofa.

"Yeah... I'm waiting for 8 peoples, actually." she bowed before sat down.

"Let me guess, the EXO ? You're so lucky, Hani. My younger patients and nurses were buzzing about them but you, just call and they'll come to you." Min-Joo amazed.

"Anniyo." she blushed. "They're my subaeniems, I learned from them. They favoured me too much."

"But I don't think you're luck on this thing." Min-Joo eyes became clouder.

Hani's heart beated fast. "Why ?"

"Do you experience aching at your chest ?" 

"Yeah, about 10 minutes ago, why doc? Something happen ?"

"My-my... Mianae Hani. The surgery I said you can skip, it's wrong. Based on the last two X-ray, it seemed that the holes had gotten bigger. You need that surgery, Maine Hani. I don't realize it. Mianae....." He kept repeating the story.

But Hani froze. The wish she hoped all these days had gone. The miracles she had, became a curse to her. The pain in her chest grew worser. 


"Hani, Hani !" Xiumin woke her up. Hani sat up and rubbed her eyes. Baekhyun touched her forehead.

"are you sick ? We entered your house. You opened the door so wide until the snow came in. But no worries, Chanyeol and Kris had it'd one."

"Are you okay, Hani-sis ?" Kris asked her with a sweet voice.

"No, I'm fine, really !" She blinked and stood up, yanked Kris' arms.

"Kyungsoo, Chen, Umin-hung could help me in the kitchen! Come, let's see what you got !" But her pale face made them feel uncomfortable.

"Hani, are you really okay ? Your face is pale. " Again, Luhan asked her. She glared at Luhan.

"Luhan-oppa, how can I'm not pale if the door isn't close ? It's freaking cold in here !" Hani managed to find an excuse to cover the paleness of her face, it's not the cold she worried. It was her heart.


Kai's family home

"Anneyeong, Monggu ! I'll come later !" Kai shouted from the car. The sight of his family soon gone. Kai leaned over the car.

"Yah, Sehun, gomawo for these. Now where to?"

"No matter, bro, it's your birthday. We're heading Namsan tower. That cable car Luhan hyung scared off."

Lay and Tao suddenly bursted into laughter. "Why do you laughed ?" Sehun asked them. Kai, who knew the story, try to hold his laughter.

"Will we go to the lovelock site ?" asked Lay. Sehun nodded.

The three of them laughed. "What' so funny ?" yelled Sehun.

"You've naughty ! You changed your partner three times, ehh? The lovelock there full of your names and different partners !" Tao kpt laughing he doesn't realize he was talking Chinese.

"Now, you're crazy." Sehun leaned down, sulking.

"Hey, Kai. I bet you want that lovelock too. Give it to Hani !" Lay chimed in.

"Of course." Kai grinned.


Saranghaeyo Umin-oppa ! HappyXiuminDay ! It's our Oldest EXO members birthday ! The day he screames for the very first time. (yeah I'm blabbering) His cute appereances, at first I thought he's the maknae.

Anyways, new update. Kinda weird ending right ? 

No matter, let's celebrate Xiumin Day !

XOXO dyo-nys 88