When Sweetness Became Bitterness

Frozen Heart

Sumeul swineun ge maeil nuneul tteuneun ge gyeou harureul saneun ge

Breathing, opening my eyes every day, barely getting through each day

Jungneun geot boda himi deundago nege mareul motaesseo

I couldn’t tell you that those things were harder than dying

Geokjeonghal geot gataseo babocheoreom hansumman swineun geol

In case you would get worried so like a fool, I just let out a sigh

Nunmuri ireoke heulleonaerimyeon akkideon

When tears fall, even my smallest cherished memories don’t know what to do

Nae jageun chueokdeulmajeodo eojjeol jul molla

Because it hurt so much, we promised to let each other go

Neomu apaseo seoro nohajugil yaksokhaetjiman
Jasin eobseul ttae, gakkeum sumsorirado deullyeojugil

But whenever I’m not sure I can do it, please let me hear at least your breath

 Breath ~ SM The Ballad


Hani cried. The pain in her chest is now unbearable. She got and her legs wobbly. From the kitchen, Chen could see Hani were struggling to get up.

"Hani !" He raced to her. "Are you okay ?"

Hani brushed off his help. "Yeah, I'm okay, just stiff from sleeping too long."

"Too long ?" Chen glanced at his watch. "You only slept for 10 minutes..."

"It's okay. I'm just gonna get up and to my room." Hani climbed the stairs, ignoring Chen.

"I think, I'm gonn-" That's it. Her legs gave away. Hani stumbled on the stairs. Chen quickly caught Hani, while yelling D.O's name.

"It's hurt, Kai..." whispered Hani before she passed out.

"Hani, Hani !" Chen kept shaking her, trying to keep her alive. "Kyungsoo-ah ! Baekhyun ! Kris-hyung !"

He repeatedly calling the boys name. Until D.O showed up with Xiumin, his owl eyes looked like to pop out from the socket.

"Hani !" D.O yelled. Baekhyun, Luhan, Suho and Kris rushed to see.

"Luhan hyung ! Call the ambulance ! Dyo ! Call Kai !" Xiumin frantically yelling and Kris scooped the unconcious Hani, bringing her to the hospital.


Suddenly, Kai felt pain in his chest so hard until he stumbled on the ground in front of a big tree lock.. Lay quickly grabbed his arm.

"Yah, Kai ? What's wrong ?"

"Anniyo. Muscle spasm, maybe." He got up and plugged in his earphone. He made thumbs up to Lay.

"Dyo-hyung's voice is Jjang !" Kai listening to D.O, Baekhyun and chen song, Miracle In December. Tao and Sehun eventually appeared.

"Lock your love already ?" asked Tao. Kai held up a purple key. "Done !"

Ne saranghae ijen jikel teni, Hani. 

Kai smiled. Suddenly his phone rang. With the smile still stuck on his face, he happily answered. It's D.O.

"Dyo-ah ! What up ?"

"Kai ! Hani is in critical state ! Come to Seoul Hospital right now !"

D.O frantic voice faded Kai's smile. He kept babbling but Kai shut his phone. He froze for a moment.

"Kai-ah? Hello ?" Lay shook his arms. His phone rang, Kris called him.

"Lay, here.... What ? ....... Okay, we'll bring him !" Lay shut his phone. 

"Lay-hyung, why ?" Tao asked.

"Hani.... We need to get Kai to the hospital." When Lay said her name, Kai snapped into reality.

"Mianae, hyung." He ran to the hospital. Kai's sudden move, made Lay, Sehun and Tao immediately follow him.

"Yah Kai ! With the van is faster !" yelled Tao, trying to chase Kai.

He cried all the way. Baekhyun's voice boomed in his ears. Lyric after lyric, he pleaded for Hani.

Siganeul meomcheow, naege doraga

Stopping the time, go back to you

Anniyo, Hani, don't die. Don't die just yet

Cheugeoi chageun, neoui peijireul yeoreo

Open the book of memories, turn to your page

I'll accept you'll be gone forever, if I'm there before you go

Nan geu ane isseo, neowa hamkke inneuen geol

In the book I'm there, I'm there with you

Remember our promises ? Our love sign ?

Geu gyeoure waitneungeol

Inside that cold winter

Saranghaeyo Hani. Wait for me.

Kai almost reach the hospital. He just need to cross-

"Kai ! Watch out !" Tao yelled, pointing at something, trying to warn Kai.

He froze at the sight of a big lorry. He froze, don't know what to do. Kai closed his eyes. 

"Mianae, Hani...." A sound of a body, smacked by the lorry, froze Lay, Tao and Sehun on the spot.

"Kai !"


yehet ! 2 more chapters to go !

today is a Wani Day, hehehe. My friend's birthday today, tomorrow too, and the next day too.

They lined up with Xiumin, hahaha

Xiumin Day, Wani Day,  Amjad Day, Aishah Day... hahahaa

okay, I'm blabbering again. well ?

aren't it sad ? anniyo-anniyo. don't cry, this is fiction okay ? our Kai-ah won't get hit or stab or heart surgery.

pray for Kai and the rest of EXO for their health okay ? we as their fans must respect their hardwork

they kept entertain us with their song, it's our job to kept healthy and warmed every day, arasso ?

keep liking EXO okay ? saranghanja EXO !


back to our story.... you know could imagine right ? now you know the ending. the last 2 chapters, Hani struggling to find hope, once Kai isn't there anymore for her. *SPOILER*

naah... i don't know how to summarize. just read lah....

XOXO dyo-nys 88