Last Chapter, My Heart Goes On

Frozen Heart

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon

Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes

Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya

Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened

Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon

You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known

So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

So Baby don’t cry cry my love will protect you

Ireun haessari noga naerinda 

The early sunlight comes down

Neoreul darmeun nunbusimi naerinda 

A blinding force that reminds me of you comes down

Gireul irheun nae nuneun ijeya cry cry cry

At last my eyes that lost their way Cry cry cry

Baby Don't Cry ~ XOXO


Hani, we're going out for press conference. Sorry we didn't wake you up. Breakfast, Chanyeol left it in the microwave

D.O & Luhan

Hani woke up at 10 a.m. She sighed at the sight of the memo on the dressing table. She got up and went for a shower.

Hani, there's bacon, scrambled eggs and macaroni. I cooked all of this. Eat well !

Chanyeol

You'll be puking after this... - Tao

We warned you, it's not good ! - Baekhyun

Hani grinned at the three memo they left in the kitchen. Then she frowned.

They all being funny to forget the real problems are....

Hani groaned when her head felt dizzy, she shifted to the living room and slumped down on the sofa. Her eyes wondered around the living room.

MID potrets, Wolf posters, Growl promotions and MAMA era decorated the plain walls of their dorm. She stopped at the potret of Kai and Monggu.

"Monggu-ah, you must be missing your master..." she mumbled to herself. She gulped the lump inside when she was about to say his name.

Hani cried again but she saw another memo on the TV.

We're live in MBC every1 at 11, Hani. - Suho.

Don't cry again.... -Xiumin.

Hani, Ace would love to accompany you when you're crying. I left it on the sofa if you need a hug

Kris

Hani switched on the TV and hugged Ace. Almost every minutes, there are condolences for EXO. She waitedfor the EXO press conference. Her fingers made the love sign before again, cryng. Kris' Ace were wet because of her tears.

"So EXO, my condolence.. Your lost was... unbearable. The world now grieves with you, yes it's shocking to hear our Dancing Machine died in such a way." The press conference had started.

"What will you do after this?" The MC asked Suho.

"We're taking break from any promotions, CF's and singing except for D.O, who are currently shooting a film. S.M Entertaiment will make an annoucement for our comeback, if it ever happened."

"If it ever happened? You meant-"

"Yeah, we're thinking to stop promote as EXO 100%" Suho's annoucement shocked everybody. Hani stared at the TV, disbelieving.

"We'll get through it later, so Kyungsoo ! Congratulations on your shooting. But can you, emmm if you don't mind, tell us, what is your feeling?"

D.O hesitated but he talked anyway. Hani closed her eyes, avoiding to see those es asking about Kai.

"He's the dark kid *laughed a bit* full of fun. He cared about his love ones *broke into tears* eventhough his own life is in danger." Even if his body isn't here, but his heart do."

Hani sceamed for Kai, forgetting the press conference, thumping her heart with Ace.

"But, Hani, please, stop thumping your heart. Kai want you to take cre of it. He asked me to sing this sing with my labemates from f(x) Luna, Krystal and Amber." Hani stopped for a while.

"Who's Hani ?"

"His love life" D.O grinned and motioned Chanyeol and Lay to start the song.

Hani gasped when D.O opened his mouth and sing. "Goodbye Summer..." she whispered.

Gieokhae bokdoeseo tteodeulda gachi honnadeon uri dul
I remember when we were yelled at for talking in the halls 

Beolseomyeonseodo wae geurido jeulgeowonneunji arasseo

I don’t know why it was so fun even when we were being punished

Geunal ihuro (yeah yeah) urin neul (yeah yeah)

After that day (yeah yeah) we always (yeah yeah)

Ssangdungi byeoljaricheoreom neon na naneun neoyeosseo

Stuck together like the Astro twins, you were me and I was you

Joreophagi jeonnal manhi uldeon

You cried so much on the day before graduation

Neo namjarago kkuk chamdeon neo

You held it in firmly since you’re a guy

Hago sipeotdeon mal motago tteugeowotdeon geu yeoreumcheoreom annyeong

Just like that hot summer when we couldn’t say what we wanted, goodbye

Chinguraneun ireum eoneusae miwojin ireum

The friend label is a label that I got to hate

Gamchudeon gamjeongeun jigeumdo apeun bimirui gieogil ppun

The feelings I’ve hidden still remain as a painful secret memory

Uri sain jeongnihal su eomneun sajin bomyeon gaseum arin story,

The photos that can’t define our relationship is a heartbreaking story

I’m sorry yeoreuma ijen goodbye yay-yeah

I’m sorry, summer, now goodbye, yeah

Towards the end of the song, a pair of arms clinged on her neck. The fingers formed their love sign. She can't help it so she cried as loud as she can.

"Why ?! Why?! You always known I need you right ?" screamed hani, clutching that pair of arms.

He sighed. His voice boomed into her ears.

"And you always known I'm inside you, right ?" He pointed to Hani's chest, where his heart were. "Dyo-ah kept his promise." He grinned.

"Let me go, Hani." He pointed at the TV, a number of clips about his life, his dogs, his dancing, his singing, his activities.

Including the clip of him and her, the fallen beauty.

Hani turned her body and faced Kai. "Will dance with for the last time ?"

Kai nodded and swooped down, carried Hani in his embrace. Even though it's been a long time since the last dance, they remembered the routine perfectly.

The part Hani always love. The fall that doesn't scared her because she knows, Kai would always caught her.

Kai pressed his lips to her. "Let me go ?"

"How ?" Hani touched his cheeks. "I still need you"

"I'm in there with you... Saranghaeyo..." Slowly, Kai put Hani down and turned away.

"Kai-ah !" He paused for a moment.

With tears, Hani stood up and smiled. "Saranghaeyo, Kai. Have a safe journey ! Anneyeong !"

A sad smiled carved on his face as he managed to held their love sign before he swiped away by wind.

Hani held her breath and droppe don her knees. She still had her tears but she kept smiling. Hani knew, one day she will returned his heart back. Hani faced Kai's potret before collapsing to the floor.

Strangely, she doesn't realized before, Kai's fingers formed their love sign in the potret.