Chapter 9

My True Self

Baekhyun's POV

I walked away from him, fuming. How dare he just accuse my own cousin of doing that?! I stomped over to the cafeteria, scanning the place for Jongin. When i found him, slumped over a table, i walked up to him and pulled out my chair roughly, showing i was mad. When i'd sat down, he opened one eye and glanced at me.

"What are you so mad about?"

I didn't answer and instead looked at him, my eyes running over his innocent features. He would never betray Chanyeol, right? He noticed me staring at him and smirked.

"Checking out your own cousin, huh?"

I grinned. Of course he wouldn't! How would he even know?!

"Shut up, you idiot. I'm just mad at Chanyeol."

"Of course. I can't believe he would just accuse you of tel-"

"No, not that, he already apologized for that. I'm mad cause now he thinks that you told everyone! Crazy, right!?

When i got no answer, i looked at him. Both of his eyes were open wide and his bubblegum was nearly falling out of his mouth. I tilted my head questiongly.

"Right, Jongin?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I would never do something like that! Haha, stupid Chanyeol."

We sat in akward silence for a while and just when i thought i couldn't stand it anymore, he started talking.

"So, i gotta go to my next class early, because the teacher is really really mean. Okay, bye!"

He walked out of the cafeteria, though he seemed kind of rushed.

I stared after him, a little shocked, especially because i was in his next class and our teacher was one of the nicest in the school. I groaned and rested my head on the table when i felt a headache coming up. Why was Jongin acting so suspiciously? Why was everyone acting so suspiciously?! Still, i would never believe Jongin did it unless i had evidence. He was probably acting weird because he's still shocked Chanyeol would think it was him.

Jongin's POV

Where could he be? I'd looked everywhere for Chanyeol and i still couldn't find him! He's gotta pay for telling Baekhyun. Even though Baekhyun obviously didn't believe him. I suddenly remembered the one place i hadn't checked ;the bathroom. I walked over to the bathroom and slammed the door open. Chanyeol froze as he looked at me, wide eyed and halfway through washing his hands. I went up to him and pushed him against the wall.

"So you told Baekhyun?" I growled

"Uh, no! Of course not!"

"Don't lie to me, you ." I punched him in the stomach and he doubled over, wheezing. 

"Ok, fine! I'm sorry! I won't tell anyone else!"

"You better not." I pushed him up and was about to punch him again when i heard the door creak open and fottsteps walking into the bathroom. I quickly let go of Chanyeol, turned around, and saw Kyungsoo and Luhan. Kyungsoo was staring at us with wide eyes and Luhan just looked confused. 

"What were you guys doing?" Luhan asked

"Yeah, did we interrupt something?" Luhan added, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

I looked behind me to Chanyeol and saw he was still breathless. And when Luhan and Kyungsoo had walked in, i had him pinned against the wall.Then i realized. They must've though we were making out or something!

"No, guys, it's not like that!" i exclaimed.

Kyungsoo smirked. "Yeah, sure. I didn't know you liked each other but you look cute together so i ship it!"

"Yeah, me too!" Luhan said.

I facepalmed. Well, i guess it's better than if they knew what i was actually doing.

"Uh, whatever guys, you should go back to lunch now" I need to finish beating up Chanyeol.

"No way, we have to talk! Are you guys officially a couple now?"

I stared at them for a few minutes and they weren't backing down.

"Fine" i sighed.

I left the bathroom and headed to the cafeteria, leaving the behind. At least no-one will accuse me of hurting Chanyeol if i'm his boyfriend...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hey!!! sorry i didn't update quicker, i was kinda busy...watching kpop. And sorry this chapter is kinda short too, i didn't know what else to add to make it longer. 

Also, our ages!

howtotrainyourkris is 14 since January

I am turning 14 in May (yay same month as Baekhyun<3). So i'm still 13:(

And we decided to write angst (kind of) for our first fic coz i loooove angst and read it all the time.

And we might not update the next chapter soon coz we have our term 1 maths test on Thursday! And in science, we were learning about exoplanets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah... ok bye!:D