A Movie Date

I Don't Need Anyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Chapter: 9 A Movie Date |

After winter break school started back up and so did Woo Bin's schedule. He had many fan meetings and interviews. Sadly Min Young wasn't able to see him much but they stayed in contact with one another through the phone. 

As usual Min Young got up early to get ready for school though since it was winter her father had his driver drive her to school. Once in awhile her father would ride along to ask about things in school and on how things where going between here and Jokwon.

Today though was a little bit different even though her father still asked about school and Jokwon. 

"Min Young I would like it if you came to the office after school today and for the rest of the week. Since you'll be working there in the future it wouldn't hurt to start getting to know the company and working there." Her father said as they were on the way to her school.

"Um I don't know about today I have a meeting with the student council about having a festival next month. If everyone agrees then we have to go over in what would be suitable for the festival." Min Young said but it was a lie. Woo Bin taking her to his place to work on homework. Though she knew homework wasn't going to get done.

"Oh well you can come over tomorrow and Jokwon can give you a ride since he will also be planning to work for the company." Her father said and then grabbed the paper.

Min Young took that it as if he was done talking and looked out at the window. She thought about how her father had changed over the years. He had his times were he was rude and throw things at her. For the past two years he changed from yelling and throw things at her to talking to her and in away getting along with her. 

"Min Young?" Mr. Lee said pulling her away from her thoughts.

"Yes father?" She asked looking away at the window to her father.

Her father looked at her and was going to say something but looked away on not knowing on what to say. Thankfully they arrived at her school before she could ask him on what he was going to say.

"Have a good day at school, I won't be home for dinner tonight, so I will see you tomorrow before school." Her father said as he was looking at the paper. 

Min Young said nothing and got out of the car to the front entrance of the school.

Mr. Lee was watching walk into the school. He wanted to tell about her mom and him going through some problems. Before Min Young aged to a teenager she was his little girl who went with him everywhere, but when things started to go down hill between him and his wife Min Young went from being his little girl to being an emotionless person. He saw the changes but never said anything, let alone stop his wife from yelling at their youngest. He didn't know why and never wanted to fine out.

"Sir to the office?" The driver asked.

"No I have some business with the a realtor about something. If could head down to Java Point that would be great." Mr. Lee said and went back to his paper.

The driver did what Mr. Lee said and drive to where Mr. Lee need to be at.

<><><><><>  

Min Young walked into the classroom and went to her seat to find Woo Bin asleep at his desk.

She sat down and acted like she was into the book she was reading. Secretly she was watching Woo Bin sleep. She bad that he wasn't able to get sleep for being so busy. She could tell every time he would call that he was tired. Though she was happy that he made the effort to call her.

Jonghe walked and even though Min Young was happy to she Woo Bin asleep it didn't last long when Jonghe walked by and kicked Woo Bin's chair.

"Jonghe what did you do that for?" Min Young asked as she tried to help Woo Bin up off the floor. He was so long that she really wasn't able to help.

"He was asleep and seeing as you were into your book you didn't bother to wake him." Jonghe said as his seat partner, Jokwon came in and sat down.

No one really acknowledged him when he came in and thankfully the homeroom teacher came in before they were somewhat forced to talk to him.

"Ok it's a new semester and that means to change seats. The seat that your assigned to will be the seat until you graduate. Also welcome back." Mrs. Choi said as she had each row of students move and then call out names to students who be sitting at the rows she pointed at.

"I wondered if I'll be sitting by you this time." Jonghe said as they stayed seated until it was their turn to stand up.

"If I am your seat partner I'll just ignore you." Min Young said with a smile.

Mrs. Choi called Min Young's name and her seat partner which was Jokwon. Woo Bin on the other hand was stuck with Jonghe. Min Young and Jokwon were seated at the other end by the door in front of the classroom. For Woo Bin and Jonghe stayed seated at the back of the classroom. 

Once everyone was in their seats Mrs. Choi left the classroom after telling them that their first class was an independent study.

"Are you ok with not sitting by her?" Jonghe asked watching Woo Bin watching how Jokwon was being friendly with Min Young. Thankfully Min Young ignored him and was paying attention to her studies.

"I'm fine, why do you ask?" Woo Bin asked while getting his books to act like he was studying.

"Oh nothing I was just asking." Jonghe said and looked away.

Jonghe went back to his books but had a hard time focusing on them. Every time he would look up he would see Woo Bin stare at Min Young. Jonghe noticed Woo Bin's  whole body tightened. As if the light bulbed went off in Jonghe's head any faster, he finally realized why Woo Bin seemed pissed. Woo Bin was jealous of Jokwon. 

Jonghe shook his head and went to his studies.

Woo Bin had a hard time with his studies as his girlfri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter