I Can't Do This

I Don't Need Anyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Chapter 13: I Can't Do This |

It was a hot day in July and poor Min Young was in her first wedding dress for the photo shoot today. She was tied to complain but she couldn't with her mother watching her every move. 

"Ok now Jokwon if you can out you arm around her waist and both of you look like you happy even in this heat." The photographer said.

As Jokwon placed his arm around her she smiled as happily as she could. 

After an hour of outside photos everyone went indie to take a break. Min Young was told to get ready for her solo shoot. 

Thankfully it was inside and not out. 

During her solo shoot Jonghe stopped by to see how things where going and he to wanted to be in the photo shoot. So he asked the photographer while Min Young was changing one if he outfits. The photographer agreed had him part of the solo shoot. 

Mrs. Lee wasn't happy and let everyone know it that she didn't want Jonghe here. However she was shocked to learn that Jonghe and Jokwon were close friends. 

When Min Young stepped out on the makeshift dressing room she was happy to see Jonghe.

The photo shoot lasted a few more hours and then it was done. Mrs. Lee  wanted to have dinner with Mrs. Park and Jokwon but Jonghe stepped in saying that he was taking his cousin and future cousin-in-law out to celebrate their wedding. 

"Thank you." Min Young said as they got in Jonghe's car. 

"You're welcome, now where do you want to go?" He asked.

"The dance studio." She said without realizing on what she said.

Jokwon sat in the back confused on why she would say that and was ready to ask but Jonghe beat him to it.

"You want me to drop you off and then comeback to get you. In know it's been away since you been there last. I was there just last week and Miss. Young asked on how you were. I told her on what you've been up and that I'm sure you would be back."

"Yeah I might as well go, besides it might be my last time going." She said with a sad smile.

"Why would it be that last time you have to go?" Jokwon asked. He wanted to know why even if he didn't understand why.

"Her parents don't know about her going and it is the only way she can release some stress she getting from her parents everyday. Since I told you this you cannot say it to anyone. If you do I have no problem on hurting you."

Min Young  smiled and she thought about how overprotective Jonghe was.

<><><><>

As promised Jonghe dropped her off and reminded to call when she was done. She gave him a sad smile and went inside.

Once Inside she saw Miss Young teaching a class. Lucky Miss Young noticed Min Young standing in the door way and had her class continue the last move that she just showed them. 

"I was sacred that you would never come back. I'm glad your back." Miss. Young said and hugged Min Young.

Min Young smiled and hugged he back.

"Well today might be my last day. So I figured I could come and enjoy the last time I had here at the studio." Min Young said. 

Miss. Young smiled and told the class she was teaching that she was going to let them go early. Once everyone left she locked the doors and looked over at Min Young.

"Since this is your last day how about you help choreograph a dance for one of the famous girl groups?" Miss. Young asked and with a nod Min Young agreed.

Min Young was happy for the first time since the break up. Though she knew that the memories she shared woth Woo Bin will always stay with her. 

<><><><>

"Are you sure you are ok?" Woo Bin's mother asked.

Woo Bin was in the hospital for injuring his leg during filming his least moive Twenty. He was fine it wasn't a serious injury however his mother thought it was.

"Mom I'm fine you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter