Why do you always call me by my real name?

I Don't Need Anyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Chapter 6: Why do you always call me by my real name? |

 

The next day the sun shined through Min Young's window. She tried to move away and close her eyes as tight as she could. When she did her face protested as she remembered that she was punched yesterday. Finally giving up she sat up to where the sun was no longer on her face and looked to see that is was 6:30 in the morning. Even though she was on a school trip she just wanted to sleep. She sighed, got up from her bed and got dressed for the day. Once she was done she tried her best to cover the bruise on the left side with the. makeup she did have with her.
 

‘Stupid fan girls.' She thought while glaring at the mirror and then grimaced at the light pain from her face.
 

Min Young looked over to make sure that most of the bruise was covered. When she agreed to herself that  it was cover to the best as she could she walked out of her room. She had one foot out of the door and the other in her room. Woo Bin was sitting at the table with his back facing her.  Her cheeks warmed as she remembered  what happened last night.

 

Woo Bin had his right hand under her chin to force her to look at him. When he told her in how he wanted to get to know her, she had no reply. They both just stared at each other before Jonghe came to tell them that dinner was ready.

    

Min Young looked away from him in embarrassment and walked as fast as she could to where he wouldn't see how red her cheeks were. Min Young sighed as she shook that memory of last night away, although every time she did his face would always show up again.
 

Woo Bin heard her moving around her room and knew she was awake. He didn't say anything when she walked out of her room.
 

"Morning." She said as she closed her door and walked around then realized she forgot to grab her bag when she left her room.
 

"Morning, so what we the plans for today?" Woo Bin asked as he watched her walking back to her room on the opposite side of the table. He felt like she was avoiding him for what he did last night. Yea he was out of line saying on how he wanted to get to know her. He didn't know what got into him when he said that while holding her chin and made her look at him.
 

"Um we're going to fish farms, factories, and markets today." Min Young said while breaking him from his thought of last night.
 

"Oh so we get to smell like fish all day." He said trying to make a light conversation with her.
 

"Where's Jonghe?" She asked once she placed her bag on the table and looked to see if she had everything for the day.
 

"He got up early and went for a walk. He phone went off when he walked out the door." Woo Bin said while a piece of paper in the table.
 

"Oh well it might of been the group of friends from his old school. I noticed they were at the museum yesterday." She said and then sat down in the chair across from him.
 

"Oh the group that was telling him in the school he was at was a run down school."

 

"Yup that group of friends." She said.

 

"Do you not like them?" He asked.


"No I don't. And why? Well I rather not say." She said.


"Ok." It was quiet for few minutes before Min Young stood up from her chair.

 

"We better go for roll call and breakfast." she said finally breaking the silence between them and grabbed her bag. Woo Bin grabbed her arm as she walked by him. Min Young looked at him and didn't even fight him to let go of her.


"We have free time tomorrow right?" He asked knowing they did she nodded as to answer his question.

 

"I want to spend the day with you tomorrow. Would that be ok?" He asked.
Before she could answer Jonghe walked back into the cabin.

 

"Hey they are getting ready to take roll and set up breakfast." He said and sounded depressed when he walked into his room and close the door.

 

"Woo Bin you can go ahead if me I'm going to check in Jonghe." She said and broke away from his grip. He watched her walk into Jonghe's room. He sighed, did what she said and left.


<><><><><><>

 

Jonghe got up early when his phone went off seeing that it was Daiyu. Jonghe walked out not wanting to walk up Woo Bin and Min Young. Even though they all three had their own room the walls were thin to where you could hear everything. As he walked out the door he answered not feeling up to know what she wanted. Daiyu wanted to know is he was able to hang on Saturday. It turned out that she, along with Kevin and the guys were staying behind. They wanted to catch up with Jonghe and see what was new. As much as he didn't want to he agreed when he was walking back to the cabin.

 

"Oh Jonghe I can't wait until tomorrow! It be so good to hang out with you." Daiyu was gushing with happiness over the phone. Jonghe didn't know if it sicken him or made him happy.
 

"Yea it would be good to hang with you and the guys. Well I got to go and make sure my cousin is up. I'll see you tomorrow." He hung up not wanting to hear anymore from her.
 

When he stepped on to the porch he heard Woo Bin ask Min Young if he could spread the day with her. Jonghe was hoping that Min Young could spend the day with Min Young. though as he thought and heard on what Woo Bin asked he was hoping that his cousin would take the chance to know Woo Bin.
 

Again he stopped as the walked in think if he was jealous or ok with his cousin hang out with Woo Bin. Last night flashed in his mind when he saw how the two of them were staring at each other. Guess you can say his big brother instincts kicked in.

 

See Min broke him away from drinking and hurting himself when Daiyu hurt him. Now he wanted to do the same, although it seemed that Woo Bin was doing that.
    

He sighed and then said that everyone was getting breakfast and taking roll call. He was expecting the two of them getting up and walking together when he closed his door. Min. Young walk in when he sat down on his bed.
        

"What's wrong? Was it Daiyu on the phone?" She asked when she sat next him.
       

"I'm fine you can go I'll met up with you." He said trying to not look at her.
        

"No I'm not going to let you break down like last time. Now talk to me."
        

Jonghe knew she wouldn't leave unless he told her.
      

"Daiyu wants me to hang out with her and the guys tomorrow. I said yes even though I really didn't want to." He said as he faced her.

        

"I know I have said this before, but you need to learn to say no to her. I know she as your first love and that she returned the feelings, but you need to get over her. I don't want to lose you like last time."

She said in a serious tone to where he would understand in how what she was saying.
       

"You didn't lose me last time." He turned away grabbing his bag and walked to the door. Min Young was standing in front if the door blocking his way.
           "

"I may lose you to where there is no return like last time."
           

The both stared at each other
           

Min Young was glaring at him while Jonghe just stared at he with a blank expression.
 

She moved to where he could leave hoping in what she said would get through to him

 

<><><><>


Everyone gathered after roll call and breakfast. The teachers went over and reminded everyone on showing respect in the fish farms, factories, and markets. If they showed respect it showed the pride of the school. Well that's how the teachers would put it. The students put it to where their school just wanted to have a good reputation.
 

After the teachers explained everything they all gathered in the bus and headed to the fish farms. The bus ride wasn't long, but it felt long with Jonghe in front of Woo Bin and Min Young. As matters could worsen it was awkward between all three of them. With Woo Bin and Min Young it was more on if Min Young agreed to spend the day with Woo Bin. Jonghe well it was with him knowing that Min Young was right with what she said.Though he refused to tell her that she was right.
            

When they reached the fish farm they learned in how they raised the fish to a certain age and then send the fish to the factory's to only be taken to the fish market.

 

It was boring, but this was Busan. The one of the top fishing exports in the world, and that was why Min Young give as a choice to the teachers. As the time went by and as they traveled through Busan to the different areas for the factories and markets, they ended up back to the campsite relaxing. Everyone gathered into groups trying to figure on where they would go the next day. Min Young was in the cabin she shared with Woo Bin and Jonghe, reading a book on the front porch. She was enjoying the time they were given to relax even though it came to an end when the group of girls from yesterday came over.
        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter