Epilogue A New Beginning

I Don't Need Anyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|Chapter 15: Epilogue A New Beginning |

"Min Young you almost ready? They will be here soon." Woo Bin said loud enough for her to hear. 

A year past and it has been five months since they tied the knot. After they married the press and interviews were a none stop process. Luckily today was the last one well at least they hoped it was the last one.

"Yea I'm almost done." Min Young said and then walked out of their bedroom putting on the necklace that Woo Bin gave to her many years ago.

"You still have that?" He asked coming over to help her.

"Well it is our first rings that you bought so yes I still have it." She said and then turned to kiss him.

 When she did the person doing the interview was at the door. Woo Bin walked over and let her in along with her camera guy.

"Welcome, please come have a seat here in the living room." Min Young said as she lead them over to the couch.

"It seems that you have hard many reporters coming over here to interview you two." The reporter said and sat down looking around. She looked over at the fire place to see a picture of the two at their wedding with flowers all around them. 

"Yeah we'd have had a lot, would you two like something to drink?" Min Young asked before sitting down.

"Water would be great."

Min Young walked over to the kitchen and came back with a tray of four glasses of water. She placed them on the coffee table and handed them out before sitting down.

"Let's get started shall we?"

"Yes let's." Woo Bin said with a small.

"Before we go though your history of you two being together, how does it feel to be married?" 

"Well to me it doesn't feel different because we been living together for about five years and we felt like we were already married. Now that we have rings on to say w are married still doesn't feel anything has changed just our status." Woo Bin said and the looked at Min Young.

"What about you Min Young?"

"Well for something's have changed now that we are married. Before he wasn't home as much but now he is." 

"So he wasn't home because of the projects he was doing?" 

"Right when I would be home all by myself I wouldn't see him until the next day." Min Young smiled as she thought before they were married she would wake up to him asleep.

"I see so I'm sure you two were asked about this, but when did you two truly first meet?"

Woo Bin and Min Young looked at each other surprise because no one had asked that in all the interviews the had.

"We both met in high school, I was new there and she was my seat partner for the first semester." Woo Bin said recalling the memories of high school.

"Yeah we meet in high school though I wasn't friendly like I am now. He was surprised when I gave him the cold shoulder for the longest time. Though as we got to know each other I started to open up to him and from there we started dating." Min Young said and looked at Woo Bin to see if he agreed. He did by smiling back at her.

"However from what I read you two broke up after dating for four months." The reporter stated.

"Yes that I true I was engaged to someone my presents was to me to marry." Min Young said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter