The End

I Don't Need Anyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Chapter 11: The End |
 
Everyone in the world was rushing to getting things ready for a special day next week.

That day was Valentine’s Day.

However one couple, Min Young and Woo Bin, were planning to spend Valentine’s Day the week before. Woo Bin was busy filming a movie and had one day opened. He wanted to do something special but had no idea what to do.

Two weeks before Woo Bin asked Min Young during their nightly talks on the phone on what she wanted to do. She told him whatever he planned she would be happy. Which didn’t help him one bit, so he asked Jonghe on what to do. Thankfully Jonghe said that she likes to cook and read. So Woo Bin thought of cooking dinner and have a quiet evening to be the two of them could have some quiet time.

When the day came for the two to spend Valentine’s Day together Woo Bin was rushing to make sure everything was put in place and look nice for Min Young. Sadly though she arrived early and the food wasn’t all the way done.

Min Young walked in and placed her stuff in the small closet that he had in his hallway. After that she walked over to him and gave him a quick kiss.

“Happy early Valentine’s Day.” She said and wrapped her arms around his waist.

He smiled as he continued to somewhat cook. Min Young noticed that he was cooking and jumped in to help. Woo Bin told her no and chased her out of the kitchen though that didn’t stop her and he gave up.

He would be lying as he watched her cook. He thought and felt as if the two were a married couple. He felt complete and happy. Though his heart clenched as he thought about what Jonghe said to him about a month ago. He wanted to tell her, but he knew that it wasn’t the right time to tell her.

As for Min Young it was eating her inside every day when she would see his face. She felt that she was lying to him every day when she knew about the so called engagement. That night when she found out she ran out. When she returned her mother announced it and said they would announce the engagement by the end of April of this year.

Min Young was trying to find a way to tell him before he would find out when it was released to the press less than a month. She had sometime but not much. She decide to tell him when she found the right time to but for right now she was going to give it her all to be with him for the time she had with him.

“Does it taste ok?” Woo Bin asked coming up to her by giving her a back hug.

“It tastes fine, no it taste great. You know why?”

“And why would that be?”

“Because the person that I love made it.” She turned giving him a smile.

He on the other hand was surprised that she said the word ‘love’. Though he throw the surprise away and kissed her to show that he to loves her.

After finding the finishing touches of the meal the two sat down and ate. Throughout the meal he talked about the movie he was filming and how he was almost done. Once in a while he would ask her on how she liked working with her dad. Sadly she said she hated it but what could she do she had to help in the family company in any way that she could.

When the finished the continued to talk while washing dishes but this time it was about school and how they were planning to go on the last trip with all of class 3.  However they don’t know where and they had to stay within the city this time.

“So how about we camp out this time?” Woo Bin said as he took her hand to lead her to the couch.

“We could be I don’t think the class would go for it. I have been thinking about having a lock in at the school and that we could have fun with any games we come up with.” She said as she settled in Woo Bin’s arms.

Woo Bin wrapped his arms around her and placed his chin on her head. He thought it was a great idea but I don’t think it would work well the others.

“Well we have what a month to think of what to do?” he asked.

“Yeah but I kind of want to think of something before the end of next week.”

Woo Bin smiled as he thought about her always being on top of everything.

The two of them settled and started to talk less. Woo Bin had something to give to her and wanted to give it to her before she fell asleep. So he got up and went into his room to grab his gift to give her. While he was doing that she was doing the same.

Woo Bin came back and the two sat there going back and forth on who would go first. Finally Min Young gave up and handed her his gift. He took it opened it. His smile got bigger when he opened his gift. She gave him a pen. Though it wasn’t just any type of pen it was a pen with his name and her name engraved with a heart in between the names.

“I wanted to give you something that you can have without anyone knowing. Plus I know you can have pictures without anyone finding out.” she said while looking at her hands. She felt embarrassed by giving him a pen. Though what else could she give him without anyone knowing of their relationship.

When she looked up Woo Bin kissed her and it was the type of kiss that was full of love. Min Young didn’t think and kissed him back. The two pulled away to catch their breath and it was Woo Bin’s turn to give his gift to her.

She slowly opened it and was shocked on what he got her.

It was a necklace with two rings connected together. The rings were engraved saying that he loved her and had both of their names on the rings.

“When the time comes for use to get pubic of our relationship we can get real rings to wear. but for right now I hope these would work.” He said.

She smiled and pecked his li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter