I know and I'll wait

I Don't Need Anyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Chapter 3: I know, and I'll wait |

 

Woo Bin walked through the gate of the school to see a car waiting for him. He had a photo shoot to go to for a fashion magazine that has been bugging him to be on the front page.

 

"Mr. Kim." The driver said and bowed as he opened the door for Woo Bin.

 

Woo Bin got and then looked outside to see Min Young and Jonghe being greeted by a woman. As he looked at the woman the more he could see that she looked like Min Young.

 

'That must be her older sister.' He thought as he turned to face the front when the driver started to drive away. He leaned back and closed his eyes knowing the shoot might be an all nighter.

 

He didn't get a chance to drift to sleep when his phone went off. It was his manager

 

"Woo Bin please tell me that you are on the way?"

 

"I am don't worry, plus I just got done with school. Just tell them I'm on my way." He told his manager.

 

"Ok fine, but you better hurry."

 

"Yes Eun Ah I will try." He hung up.

 

He tried to sleep, but wasn't able to with is phone going off with his sister sending him messages asking about some homework problems and his mother asking him if he'll be coming home or going to his apartment.

 

'So much for sleep, oh well.'

 

He made it to the photo shoot and when he entered every one rushed him to get his hair and makeup done. Once he was ready he went to work. The photo shoot went by pretty fast because Woo Bin hit every angle the photographer wanted. Once the shoot was done Woo Bin changed back into his school uniform looking at the time seeing is was 6. When he walked out of the dressing room his manager was waiting for him.

 

"Ok Woo Bin time to go to the next thing on the schedule. You have a dinner party here in an hour and then you have to go and sub for one of the host on M! Countdown. So I need you change into this for the dinner party." She said and handed him the suit that she picked out for him. It was just the way he like it. Plan and simple with black dress pants, white dress shirt with a black tie and a black dress jacket.

 

"Thanks Eun Ah you know my taste very well." He gave her a smile and then walked back into the dressing room to change again.

 

Once he was changed he sent his mother a message saying that he would be staying in his apartment and wouldn't be home. After the message was sent he turned his phone off and put away.

 

"You ready to go?" Eun Ah asked.

 

"Yeah I'm ready let's go." Woo Bin said and followed Eun Ah out the door to the car.

 

<><><><><><><>

 

Min Young sat in a restaurant that her sister brought her and Jonghe to. Min young looked over the menu and was surprised on how pricey it was.

 

"What are you going to get Min?" Jonghe asked.

 

"Um I think I'm going to get a salad." Min Young said as she continued to look at the menu only seeing the cheapest thing which was the salad.

 

"Min Young don't worry about the price get whatever you like." Her sister said while taking a sip of the water that was in front of her.

 

"It's ok Yoon Min I'm that hungry." Min Young lied. She was hungry, but when she saw the prices her hunger disappeared. Min Young never liked going to fancy restaurants like the one they were in which was one of many restaurants that her family own. Unlike the ones that her family own this one was placed on the first floor of the family company.

 

"What about you Jonghe?" Yoon Min asked.

 

"Um I think I'll have pasta." Jonghe replied. Min Young looked to how much was the pasta and it's was the second cheapest, but not as cheap as what she was going to get.

 

"Oh I swear the both of you were always money pinchers. Well Min Young was, but Jonghe you always went to the top price. Although that was a few years ago. What happened? Did you finally learn how to save money." Yoon Min giggled a little thinking how funny it was that her cousin Jonghe was so concerned about money.

 

"My father wanted me to get a job and use my money wisely. It's been a couple of years now and I'm doing pretty good." Jonghe put his menu down and took a sip of his water.

 

"Oh I had no idea about that and plus I have been busy. Uncle Dongwook has me going to many of the departments in the company trying to see where to put me in charge for a couple of years and see where it's goes. Oh maybe you both can come next week and see how everything works around here." Yoon Min seemed show how excited she was about showing them the company.

 

Min Young forced how she would love to go on her face. In truth she wasn't. She been to the company so many times that she knew where everything was on the back of her hand. Although things have changed in the company over the years.

 

"Oh my is that Woo Bin? As in Kim Woo Bin?" The table next to theirs was whispering as Woo Bin walked through the doors and was greeted by a man who led him to a table. They broke Min Young out of her thoughts as she turned to see him walk in.

 

"Wow I never thought someone like him would come here. I guess it's for business. Oh even his manager is here. She use to work here, but wasn't good enough to. I guess she found where she belonged." Yoon Min had a smirk in her face when the waiter came over and got their orders.

 

"I'll be right back going to use the restroom." Jonghe said as he got up and then squeezed Min Young's right shoulder.

 

Once he was gone it was silent for a while until the table next them kept saying how Kim Woo Bin looked really good in the suit he was in. Min Young couldn't lie that he did look good in the suit.

 

'You look more like an adult then a high school student.' She was looking at him as he talked among the group that he was with.

 

"So I hear he goes to your school." Yoon Min said breaking the silence between them as she looked over at Woo Bin.

 

"Yea he does and he is my seating partner as well." Min Young played with the napkin in her lap.

 

"Really I never thought that he was smart to be in class 1-3. I take it Jonghe is also in your class."

 

"Yes he transferred today."

 

"Well that's good that means you'll have to kept being the top student now that Jonghe is there." Yoon Min smiled and then leaned towards her little sister. "I had it easy because I didn't have anyone to compete with me, but with you it's interesting to see two family members compete against each other."

 

Min Young was shocked how her sister thought it was funny.

 

It wasn't.

 

She was boiling inside.

 

Yeah her sister had it easy when she was in high school. She didn't have their parents down telling her how to be perfect, being the top student in class, and to be expected to do whatever her mother or father tell her to do.

 

"Well you did have it easy back then and at least now you can go to your own place to go to. I'm really envious about that. I really wish I could live alone like you Yoon Min. I don't have to worry about others telling me on what to do." Min Young said as she got up and walked out of the restaurant.

 

Her sister sat there and watched Min Young retreating figure confused on what her little sister said. Although she didn't get up to go after Min Young, she felt like her little sister was acting childish.

 

'Min Young I know you're younger than me, but I think you need to grow up.' She thought as she sat back in the chair.

 

Jonghe was by the front when he saw Min Young walk out. He walked back to the table didn't even bother to ask what happened. He grabbed Min Young and his stuff then went after her.

 

The waiter came by the the table asking if they would be back and Yoon Min said no and that just to bring her order and cancel theirs.

 

Woo Bin saw her get up from her table and then walked out. He knew it was Min Young when he entered the restaurant. When the host up front led him to where the director and the rest of the cast of the movie, they just finished filming a week ago, were at he looked around and spotted her.

 

She was looking right at him and then looked away when her sister seemed to be saying something. When she got up and left he wanted to follow after her, but didn't when he saw Jonghe go after her.

 

<><><><><><>

 

"Min wait up! Min Young I swear you never listen! Damn it wait up!" Jonghe yelled as he tried his best to catch up to his cousin.

 

Min Young stopped and relaxed that she just embarrassed her sister and thought she might as well walk back to apologize. She decided not to because if she did she would show on how weak she is to her sister. She didn't want that.

 

"Finally, have you always walked this fast?" Jonghe said as he finally caught up to her.

 

"Sorry I left my sister said something about how she had it easy because she didn't have to compete with a family relative." She said as she looked at Jonghe who was trying to caught his breath.

 

"No it's ok that means we have to go somewhere else to eat. Where do you want to go?"

 

"I don't I'm not that hungry." She lie as her stomach growled.

 

"Not hungry huh, well let's go I'll cook you something." Jonghe waved down a cab and both of them go in.

 

"You cook?" Min Young asked and gave him a look  that said she didn't believe him at all.

 

"Yes I cook. Is that a problem?" He said.

 

"I don't if I trust you cooking. How about we get take out? Seems to be a safer choice." She smile as she looked out the window.

 

"Wow. You know what I'm going to coo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter