I Do Need Someone and That Someone is Him

I Don't Need Anyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Chapter 14: I Do Need Someone and That Someone is Him |

 After Min Young ran away from her wedding a lot has changed since that day. She did what her sister asked her to do and that was to go to Jeju. However Min Young checked into a resort and not the family vacation home. Once she checked in she contacted her sister to let her know on where she was. After an hour Yoon Min showed up and wasted no time in telling Min Young the reason why their mother wanted her to marry and other secrets.

The one reason why Min Young's mother pushed both of her daughters to be the best was to show how her husband would be better then his own brother. However it was worse when Mrs. Lee found out 

As it turned out was that her father and mothers marriage was arranged as Min Young's if she married. However her father had someone that he loved dearly and that was their aunt, Jonghe's mother. The two dated up until he married though that didn't stop them from meeting. After Min Young's parents had Yoon Min few years later Jonghe mother had him. As it turned out Jonghe was Min Young's half-brother from her fathers affair with her aunt. The one reason why Min Young's mother pushed both of her daughters to be the best was to show how her husband would be better then his own brother. However it was worse when Mrs. Lee found out about Jonghe.  In a way their mother was wanting to be a social butterfly and be in top of that ladder. 

Mrs. Lee didn't know that she soon would fall from the top when others find out on what she was doing.

It was a lot to take in for Min Young so she her sister left Min Young stayed at the resort for a month to short things out  on what to do now. What was she going to do no that she felt like she was finally free from her mother controlling her? She didn't know and whenever her mother or father would call she would ignore them. Every time she did that she smiled. She knew it was rude of her to ignore them but when they realize she wasn't going to take their calls they stopped calling her. 

As her monthly stay came to a close she knew that she would have to face her family and Jokwon's family. Her first stop was to talk to Mr. Park in hopes of she talked to him he would think about the proposal she was going to talk to him about.

 After landing at the airport she took a taxi directly to his office. Once she arrived she had the receptionist call Mr. Park to see if he was willing to see her. Surprisingly he was wanting to met with her. 

"Ah Ms. Lee it is good to see you again what is it that I can help you with?" Mr. Park asked when she entered his office.

"Please Min Young, and I am here to apologize for what I did a month ago. I know you and my uncle were looking forward to invest in each other's companies and bring both together making one big company. Since I am not willing to marry your son I was hoping that you would still will work with both my uncle and father."

"First of all no need to apologize about the marriage I came to see that both of you were to young and not ready. However the marriage proposal is out of the question as my son is seeing someone. As for working with your family, both your uncle and father have spoke to me. However I'm in the process of thinking about it."

Min Young looked at him and saw he hadn't thought about working with her family. In fact he seemed to given up on helping them at all.

"Listen I know that I am at fault for what happened and the reason on what I did was that there is someone that I love dearly and I just could not let him go. I know it is not a good enough reason but it is true. I know my uncle can find someone better to help us out, however from what I learned for the days I worked for my father was that you were our top choice and that you to needed help. For whatever reason you do what to help my family I understand. I just want to thank you for giving us a chance to try our best to help each other out. If you think it over and reconsider we would be happy p, but if not then again we would understand." With that Min Young stood up and walked out the door. She was hoping that he would think it over and let her know on what he decided.

The next stop was her home and when the taxi stopped in front of her house she slowly walked up that was as she was mentally preparing for what would come art her. Once she was ready she opened the front door seeing her mother sitting in her chair like she would everyday. The other end her father sat reading the newspaper.

Her mother turned to see her and got up from her chair. Min Young stepped back a little to were no one noticed.

"I'm so glad you are home, come have a seat and tell us what you did while you were gone." Her mother said sitting next to her. 

Min Young knew this was how her mother acted before she went mad. However this rarley happened.

Min Young said nothing as she sat there. The only sound was her father turning the newspaper.

The next sound after that as a slap making contact echoed though the house. 

Min Young placed her hand on her cheek which stung as she touched her cheek. Her mother slapped her and she knew why. 

"How could you make a fool out of your father and I!" Mrs. Lee yelled.

Min Young sat there waiting for the right moment to saw what she wanted to say. 

"How come you won't answer? Is that why you ran away? Because you wanted to make a fool out of us? Is that it?!"

"No mother it was not. I ran away because I knew I would never be happy. Why? Because there was someone that I love or loved. Oh an how would you know that? Maybe because you wanted to make sure I was miss prefect in front of everyone and to make a fool out of my oh half-brother? Did you also know that I never once thought about taking over the company like you dream was for me. No my dream was to run my own dance studio and teach those who want to dance. Did you know that? No because I was keeping up with the 'miss perfect' image to make you happy." Min Young was getting to the point she was going to lose her voice because she was beginning to cry.

"I don't know why you are going to cry, I'm sure there will be something in the company that you would like to do." Her mother said acting like she wasn't fazed with what Min Young told her.

"That's it I'm done! I don't need you or anyone to tell me something about the company. Obviously you never once cared about who I really was as your daughter." With that Min Young got up and walked out with he stuff along with her. She went to her car and drove away. 

Maybe with what she said would change he mother but she knew it would never happen.

<><><><>

Jonghe was at Woo Bin's place since he had no where else to go that afternoon. His cousin Yoon Min told him that Min Young was back. So in a way he was there at Woo Bin's place to cause trouble once again.

"So you know that Min Young didn't marry him so why don't you get back together with her. Start where you both left things off." Jonghe said,

"You know how crazy that sounds? I'm sure she doesn't want to get back together and that she may want to be by herself for awhile." Woo Bin said flipping though the channels on the TV.

"What if I told you a little birdie told me that the reason she broke off the wedding and ran away was because she was   still in love with you." 

"Well Jonghe you can tell that little birdie can go away."

"Why-" Jonghe was cut off when the door bell went off. Jonghe got up to answer though when he opened the door he was surprised to see Min Young at the door.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well I called your house and your mother said you were here. I was going to ask for a place to stay as I seemed to be kicked out of mine." She said.

Woo Bin's heart skipped a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter