Do You Like Me?

I Don't Need Anyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Chapter 8: Do You Like Me? |

A few weeks past and then months went by.

Things went pretty normal for Min Young which she was and wasn't use to. Her parents were still somewhat the same with her grades and to study all the time. Though the one thing she was not use to was her parents encouraging her to be with Jokwon all the time. She did it to make them happy and it helped her to take a break from studying. Only she wish it was someone else that she could be around.

But that one person was busy and was only in school once or twice a week. 

The person you may ask is none other than Woo Bin.

A couple of months ago when she met Jokwon, Woo Bin asked her to meet him back at the school. She left Jonghe with Jokwon. She left  the café without a glance to Jonghe to apologize and walked as fast as she could to Woo Bin. Though as she got closer to the school she slowed down and thought to herself on what she was doing. 

'I never act like this? Why am I acting like this now?' She thought and then decided to head home. 

She called Woo Bin telling him that she was sorry and that something came up. Woo Bin didn't ask why and said maybe next time they could meet up.

Though after that Woo Bin was hardly in class and after the third day of that week he wasn't in class, and Min Young thought it was her fault. She knew he was busy, but it didn't help the fact that when he was in class he would ignore her.

Now that months passed and it was winter break Min Young still felt that her was her fault that he wouldn't  talk to her. 

"Hey were you even listening to me?" Min Young was pulled from her thoughts the look at Jonghe from a crossed the table at the café they were in.

"Sorry no I was deep in my thoughts. What was it that you were saying again?"

"I was saying that since it is Christmas Eve, we should have a small Christmas party. You, Woo Bin, and maybe Jokwon but likely he will be there to." 

"And where would we have this small party at?" Min Young asked.

"Well we could have it at me house or at Woo Bin's place. He in for a small get together. He has this week off and offered to have it at his place." Jonghe said and had this look on his face.

"What is there something wrong with having the party at Woo Bin's place?" Min Young asked.

"What's going on between you and Woo Bin? Are you two dating and got into a fight?" He asked.

Min Young avoided his gaze and looked at her coffee.

"So I take it you two are dating?" 

"No we are not dating and no we didn't get into a fight. You know he has been busy for the past few months." Min Young said still not looking at her cousin.

Jonghe didn't say anything.

He stared at his cousin seeing the same look he would see Woo Bin wear when he was I class while staring at Min Young.

"Ok so when would this party be?" Min Young asked finally looking up at him.

"Um tonight, because Woo Bin is free and both of our parents will be at the company Christmas party. So how about we go and get something's for the party." Jonghe said then stood up. 

Min Young followed and walked out of the café.

Both got into Min Young's car and went to the store buying a few things for this party. 

<><><><><>

Woo Bin was at his apartment trying to see what he could clean. 

Jonghe sent him a message saying that Min Young and him would be over once they were done at the store.

Woo Bin was relaxing as it was he day off and he knew he would have guest but the guest that were coming would show up without telling him that they were there. No they would show and knock on his down while he was cleaning.

As he thought of this sure enough there was a knock on his door and a none stop of his doorbell ringing.

He went to the door to open it and when he did Jonghe walked right on in with Min Young following behind. 

"Well I guess you can come in." He said while closing the door to only be stopped by Jokwon who was not far behind.

"Sorry and thank you for inviting us." Jokwon said while bowing in a 90 degree angle.

Woo Bin didn't say anything besides somewhat glaring at him. The first time Woo Bin met him, when he could go back after being so busy, he didn't like Jokwon. For some reason Jokwon gave Woo Bin a weird feeling.

Woo Bin closed the door and found Min Young in the kitchen with Jonghe unloading on what they got at the store.

"So what did you buy of the party?" Woo Bin asked.

"Um just a bunch of junk food and a cake." Min Young said as she placed the food on the counter.

Jokwon stood around before placing the drinks on the counter and then stood watching Min Young.

"So what are the plans for this party?" Woo Bin asked leaning against the wall watching Min Young.

"Um I don't know maybe truth or dare, sing with karaoke, and maybe talk if no one else has no ideas." Jonghe said.

"That sound good but I don't know about the karaoke. You know I don't sing Jonghe." Min Young said as she leaned against the counter.

"I don't care you are going to sing if you like or not." Jonghe said he walked over to Woo Bins TV  and placed the karaoke to see how it hook it up.

Woo Bin walked over to help after seeing Jonghe confused face. Leaving Jokwon alone with Min Young.

"So I was wondering if you are free this weekend?" Jokwon asked Min Young as he moved closer to her.

"Um...." Min Young said not knowing on what to say. 

"Well think about and let me know Friday night." He said and walked over to were the other guys were leaving Min Young in the kitchen.

<><><><><>

*Say (you) gonna love me
Cast a spell, spell it
Feel it sweetly like a dream
Yes i’m a witch (girl)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter