Promise me

I Don't Need Anyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Chapter 4: Promise me. |

 

"So we have an agreement?" Asked Min Young's mother.

 

"Yes I think it is and it will be wonderful to have my son and your daughter marry. It's for the best for our husbands company." Said the lady whom Min Young's mother was talking to.

 

"Good." Min Young's mother said while taking a sip of her wine and then asked, "When should we announce?"

 

"Not until two months have past. Here in a week my son will be in her school and by then they should be comfortable with each other to where we can announce their engagement."

 

"I agree we should have it to where our children know each other and hopefully become more than friends, Mrs. Park. Now if you excuse I must head back to my room before my husband is done with his meeting. I'll keep in touch."

 

Min Young's mother got up from her chair and walked to one of the elevators in the hotel she was staying in.

 

‘Now that this plan is in motion hopefully it'll will stick to where my husband will be president and his brother will step down the vice president role.’ Min Young’s mother thought as the elevator doors closed once she stepped in.

 

<><><><><><>

 

"Alright class before I let you go I want to remind you all to be here at 4:35 am tomorrow." It was the end of the day on Wednesday and Mrs. Choi was reminding the class for the hundredth time to not be late and be on time for tomorrow's school trip. "Before you all leave I want you to write your name down along with your seat partners name. With this it will be easy for us teachers to know who you are sitting with and who will be sharing a cabin with for the trip."

 

With that all the students in class 1-3 took out a piece of paper and wrote done on what they needed to write. Once they were done they gave the papers to Min Young.

 

"Oh and the student council will be meeting in the library today. So those who are in student council make sure you are there. Min Young I would like to speak with you before you go." Mrs. Choi said and then walked out of the classroom.

 

Min Young sighed and then got up to pack her stuff. She loved being the class president, but there were some days were she didn't want to be the class president.

 

"Hey Min is it ok for Woo Bin to stay over?" Jonghe asked as she finished packing her bag.

 

"Yea I guess, and tonight Naeun is making dinner. So don't piss her off when she is in the kitchen and don't  tell her on what she is doing wrong. She will hurt you." With that Min Young walked out and went to the teachers room.

 

"Good I have some papers for the representatives in each class. I need you to go over the schedule for the trip and also go over the things on the paper." Mrs. Choi said and handed Min Young the papers.

 

"Don't worry I'll make sure to go over everything. I'm going to go now so I'm not late." Min Young bowed and then left.

 

It didn't take long for Min Young to get to the library since it was right there by the steps that led to the third floor. When she entered everyone on the student council was there. When the representative for class 2-3 saw her he stood up and greeted her. Everyone followed and then sat down when Min Young sat down between the vice president and the secretary..

 

"Alright before we start everyone is here correct?" Min Young looked around as she asked.

 

"Yes Class President everyone is here." The Vice President for class 3 who was on her right said. the other class presidents nodded to say that everyone was there.

 

"Ok for starters I have some papers that will be handed out and I need everyone to take one." Min Young handed the papers to the secretary on her left. "On this sheet it will have the trip schedule, what we as representatives and the Class President from each class have as responsibilities during this trip." She watched and made sure everyone grabbed the paper.

When everyone had the paper they looked over and the rep for class 2-3 raised his hand.

 

"Um it says we have to be here at 4:25 in the morning. Is that before everyone else comes?" Asked Chang Su, the rep for class 2-3.

 

"Well for starters now that everyone has the paper in front of them lets go over. To answer you question Chang Su  yes we have to be here before everyone else. This helps the teachers who live what seems like an hour away from school." She looked at Chang Su and the to the rest of the council. "Now the next thing I have colored wrist bands that will go on  everyone's bags. With this it will help keep track on whose bag is whom's and what class the bag belongs to." Min Young stood up and handed  the wristbands to  2-3 and 3-3 class reps.

 

"So when everyone from each of our classes comes in we hand them these wristbands?" Sun Hee, the rep for class 3-3 asked in order to understand on what Min Young was saying.

 

"Yes and did the homeroom teachers for class 2-3 and 3-3 have you write down who your seat partner is?" Min Young asked as she sat back down after handing out the wrist bands.

 

"Yes and they also said that we would be sharing a cabin with our seating partner." Chang Su said.

 

"And they are right about that and I'll make copies of the each list of students in your classes. That way we can keep track of the attendance." Min Young got up from her seat but the secretary, Jong Ho stopped her and told her he would take care of making the copies as he left the library to the teachers room.

 

"Ok with that everyone knows the schedule for the the trip right?" Min Young asked as she grabbed the sheet of paper with the schedule on it. Everyone nodded.

 

"Well let's go over to make sure everything is there." Min Young walked to the chalkboard to where everyone could see her. "Ok so tomorrow we need to be here at 4:25 and then as everyone arrives we have to make sure that that everyone who is going is checked off. When everyone is here  we will get on the bus and leave for the train station. Everyone following so far?" Min Young looked up to see if everyone was following along.

 

Everyone nodded and the secretary entered then handed the list of the students in each class to the reps and placed one on Min Young's stuff where she was sitting.

 

"Thank you Jong Ho." Min Young said as he sat down.

 

"Is there anything else you need me to do President?" Jong Ho asked.

 

"No right now we are going over the schedule. If you follow along and then when we are done we can go over what we need to add or take out." Min Young said and then continued.

 

She went over saying that the train would leave at 5:30 and they would arrive in Busan at 9:00. Once they were in Busan it would take them about thirty minutes to get to where the cabins were at. When they would get to the cabins everyone will be assigned a cabin and they would take their things to the cabin. When that was done they would have lunch and then go to one of the museums in Busan after.

 

"When we are done with the museum we will go back to the cabins and then relax while having dinner. Then on Friday we will go to the fish port and fish market. This may take all day, but if it doesn't we may go to one of the temples there. If we don't have time for that we may go on Saturday. On Saturday will be our free day to where we can go to the places we didn't visit. On Sunday our train will leave at 6:20 in the morning.” Min Young said while sitting back down after she went over the schedule.

 

"What time would we be home on Sunday?" Asked Sun Hee.

 

"I believe we would be home around 11:30." Min Young looked around, "Does anyone have any questions or anything to add?" She asked. No one said anything and Min Young took it as they all agreed to what was on the schedule.

 

"Ok if that's all then this meeting is done and we can go home." Min Young stood up and looked at the clock. It was 5:30.

 

'Wow I didn't think the meeting would take this long.' She thought as she grabbed her stuff and started to walk out the door.

 

"Min Young."

 

Min young turned to see Chang Su from class 2-3.

 

"Is there something that you need Chang Su?" She asked.

 

"I was wondering if it was ok that I walked you home and that we can talk about a few things about the trip." He told her.

 

"Um I have time we can talk about the trip here if you want." Min Young was hesitant on allowing him to walk her home. She was use to walking home alone until Jonghe would walk with her since he was staying at her house until their parents came home from the business trip.

 

"I would like to talk to you while we walk home, plus I walk home in the same direction as you." Chang Su was really trying hard to walk home with her and she wanted to know why. She knew it was more than to talk about the trip.

 

"Fine." She agreed. hopefully he would talk about the class trip and nothing else.

 

"You ready to go?" Chang Su asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter