What do We do?

I Don't Need Anyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Chapter 10: What do We do? |

'Why can I not get that pretty boy face out of my head? He is a few years younger then me so there is not point in liking him.' Eun Ah thought in the dressing room while Woo Bin was getting ready for one of the many interviews that he had that week.

"Eun Ah can I seethe questions that they are planing to ask?" Woo Bin asked when hair and makeup were done.

"Ah yea here you go." She handed him the paper with questions so he knew what they would ask. Though sometimes during his interviews they would through in a question that wasn't in the list.

"Did you tell her about some of the questions?" Eun Ah was asking about  Min Young, because one if the questions was about his love life. Both Woo Bin and Min Young agreed that he would say that he wasn't ready to date and if they asked him about him being with her he would say she is just a friend. With that both are safe from being hunted down by the press and her parents. 

"I did and she says that she is fine with what I'm going to say." He said handing the paper back to her.

He took a deep breathe and he was called to go and start the interview.

Eun Ah stayed behind and silently praying that everything he says will be fine and nothing else will happen.

Woo Bin walked out and sat down in front of the interviewer.

"Ah so glad that you were able to make it, let's get started."

"Yes let's." Woo Bin said while flashing a smile.

"Well as you know and we all know, is that you aren't taking in much scene time. Why is that?" 

"Well I wanted to finish a year in school, which I will this coming spring. This also gave me time to relax and do some screen time when I think I'm available."

"With the new hit drama Heirs, which hit the top spot for awhile, what was your favorite part when filming?"

Woo Bin paused and then answered every part he filmed was his favorite and it was hard to choose. There was twenty five questions and the twenty if the questions were about his acting and modeling. 

The last five were personal. He was asked on which guy in heirs would he let his sister date. And he said that it would be neither because even though both guys were good people he still wouldn't let her dating them. 

"How about you? Since your in school there must be someone that has caught you eye." 

This was a question that he was waiting for and truthfully he didn't want to answer. If he didn't then they would think he was with someone, but he said no then hopefully they would leave the question alone. 

When the hour was up and since Woo Bin had to go for another interview on his next schedule he said goodbye before they could dig up another question to ask him.

Once in the car Eun Ah sat next to him as she looked for the next sheet of questions for him to look over.

"Eun Ah do I have to go to the next interview?" He asked as he looked over at her.

"Well we could say that you were caught up with the last interview and not able to make it. Though if we do that it would be the last time we do this." She gave him a stern looked.

He just smiled and leaned back in his seat after grabbing his phone. It wasn't surprising to Eun Ah when he had his phone out. She knew right away on who he was texting.

{I'm done for the day! what about you?} 

{I'm not done but I will sometime later. Can I talk to you later? Been busy with my father.} Min Young replied back. 

Woo Bin wasn't expecting that type of reply but he understood. For the past week Min Young had been working at the family company. She told him that it was one of the steps before being a part of the company. The two haven't been able to talk much but both of them made it work as much as they could.

He didn't reply back knowing there was not point to. So he closed his eyes to get some rest.

<><><><>

Min Young's father work her up early in the morning to take her to work. It was a school day and Min Young has never missed a day until now. Now her she was sitting on the meeting room listening and watching as her father and uncle present an idea for the company. She knew she needed to listen but she didn't. She was thinking about Woo Bin and how he was doing with the interviews. She was scared that he would say something about him dating but when they talked. About him say thing something about friends or that he would try and not say anything at all. Though she thought that the press would figure it out anytime now without him saying anything.

After an hour Mr. Lee took Min Young to his office. Though he didn't give her anything to do and he had a few things to finish up. 

"Min Young how about we have lunch with Mr. Park today." Mr. Lee said to his daughter as he shifted through his paperwork on his desk.

"I don't see a problem with that. Will his son be with him?" She asked. The reason she asked was because it was hard enough to please her father and now having to please Mr. P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter