The Next Unlucky Morining

Silent Love at First Sight

 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I woke up the next morning looking over and I noticed that Sungmin was still holding my hand and sleeping. He looks like a fluffy angel that came down to make my day better. Sungmin slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes. "Kyuhyun, what time is it?" he said in a soft voice. That actually was a good question. I was looking at Minnie's face so much I didn't bother to check the time. I looked at the digital clock on my desk, 6:50....OH !! "IT'S 6:50 SUNGMIN!! WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL IN 5 MINUTES!" I yelled. Sungmin just stared at me with his sparkly eyes and giggled. He looked adorable but there was no time for that. "What? Why are you laughing?" I asked. "Silly Kyu, it's Saturday." Sungmin said. "....Oh my god...it's Saturday. I started to laugh at myself, I can't believe I freaked out for nothing infront of my Sungmin. I'm so embarassed. " You dont need to be embarassed Kyu, it's not a big deal." Obviously he can read my mind...holy ...what a ninja.

 

Sungmin's POV

Kyuhyun is blushing...still. He looks so cute. I just stared into his eyes...his eyes are so y, I kept staring. "What?" Kyuhyun said. "I love you Kyuhyun." I said that as I kissed him on the forehead. Kyuhyun looked at me and got closer, he kissed me and finally stopped blushing. =D We stopped kissing and Kyuhyun grabbed my hand and said "Let's Go." "Kyu, where are we going?" he didn't answer back.. he didn't even look happy that he was taking me somewhere. Anyways we walked through the living room... I noticed Heechul and Hangeng on the couch together watching a movie. Heechul had his head on Hangeng's lap...then Kyuhyun and I walked out the door.

--------

Sungmin and Kyuhyun walked out the door and they slowly walked to a park. Kyuhyun sat Sungmin down on a bench infront of the park entrance.

Kyuhyun sat me down on a bench. He had one of his hands in his back pocket like he was about to grab something from there. "Sungmin?" "Yes Kyu?" "You love me right?"he asked. "Of couse I do, I will always love you no matter what." Kyuhyun started to tear up. He pulled out a letter from his back pocket. He gave it to me. "Read it." he said. I unfolded the piece of paper. It said...

 

Cho Kyuhyun,

Congradulations!

SM Honor High School would like to have you at their school. They have looked at your grades over the past year and are willing to let you go to school there. Although we already talked to your parents and they already signed the papers and we are already waiting for your paperwork and records to come to the school so you have no choice to attend or not. In the meantime, stay at your present school, say your goodbyes to all of your friends because you will never see them again because the school is in CANADA!!!!

See You Then,

SM Mayor

Sungmin's POV

I started to cry. I got his letter wet from my overflowing tears. "S-sorry Kyuhyun I-I got y-your paper wet. I couldn't say anything else to him, all I did was look at him while crying. I felt like I was going to die. Kyuhyun grabbed my hand and tried to pull me up from the bench but i just fell on the ground and cried even more. I felt so heartbroken. I know it's not his fault that he is smart, but why now? "I don't know what to say." I attempted to say. "You don't have to say anything, Sungmin." He knelt down on the ground infont of me, lifting my head with his hand. "I will find a way that we can always be together forever and for I can see your beautiful face everyday. I love you Sungmin soooo much. I would do anything to be with you." I hugged Kyuhyun tightly, trying to hold back more tears. "I love you too." I said.

Kyuhyun's POV

I really don't want to leave Sungmin...ever. I hope I can work things out with my parents. Actually I don't know why the hell they did that. They cause my cute Sungmin pain and it breaks my heart seeing him all sad. My phone suddenly started to ring, it was Heechul.... I don't feel like talking to him right now. i answer anyways. "What do you want Heechul?" i asked. "Hangeng and I found out a perfect plan to make sure you and Sungmin won't be separated by some stupid smart school for nerdy no life math fags,you in?" Heechul said. "I don't know, the last time you helped me with something we ended up going to a gay bar." "Wait....how the hell did you know that I got a letter from that school?" "Well Kyuhyun, if you haven't already noticed I Kim Heechul is God with a mix of gangster." Heechul replied. "Whatever Heechul, I got to go." "Okay Bye!!!!!!!!XD" "Oh. My. God." "I swear he is drunk." "Kyuhyun who was that?" Sungmin asked. "It was Heechul, he said him and Hangeng found a way for I don't have to go to that stupid school. *sniff* *sniff* really? Sungmin said while trying to control his tears. "It will be alright Minnie. I will never leave your side."