The Date part 1

Silent Love at First Sight

Kyuhyun's POV

I woke up this morning with Heechul in my face....again. He asked me if I wanted help with picking the place for the date even though I already saod the cafe. Heechul said that the diner is a dumb place to go for a first date. Wait..."Heechul how did you know I was going on a date?!!" He just gave me a evil grin, then gave me my phone back. "Don't worry Kyuhyun, I have a perfect place for you and Sungminnie." Heechul said with a big smile. Whatever, as long as its a place...right?

 

Sungmin's POV

"Today is going to be a great day!" I thought as I was walking down the stairs with my stuffed bunny in hand. "Sungmin honey, you're gunna be late for school." Sungmin's mom yelled. Oh ! I have10 minutes to get to school!! I run out the door with only a piece of toast.*sad face* I barely got to school on time...ironically kyuhyun barely made it to school too. "Hey Sungmin!" Kyuhyun yelled as he ran behind me. When I see his face I can't help to blush. "Hi Kyuhyun." We walked in the school together..and right when the bell rang. Nice timing right? Kyuhyun mentioned something about the date tonight but I couldn't hear him because all the students in the hallway suddenly got louder.(of course) I had to walk to class without knowing what kyuhyun said, and I can't ask him either because he is on the other side of the room. What do I do?

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I don't know what Heechul has planned for me and Sungmin but I hope it's nothing weird...wait what am I saying, it's Heechul of course it's going to be wierd. I was to tired to care his morning but now I'm worried to what he has planned.

 

-After School-

 

Okay, I'm excited, nervous, and scared! Sungmin should be at the front gate any minute now, and I have to wait for Heechul because he is picking us up. I turn around and I see Sungmin running towards me. "Great now I'm even more excited, nervous, and scared" I thought to myself. "Kyuhyun!!" Sungmin called while waving his hand in the air. God he is so adorable! Heechul texts me and says"I'll be there in a minute." Act like you know what's going on okay?" -_- How in the hell am I suppose to act like I know what's going on?

 

Sungmin's POV

I run towards Kyuhyun....he looks worried about something. I was about to ask him what was wrong but then a black car comes up. It said Lady Hee Hee on the side.(i had to^^) Kyuhyun's face suddenly lightened a little bit...kinda. "Ready Sungmin?" Kyuhyun asked. "Yup!" I knew I should've asked him what was going on since I knew that we weren't going to the Fancy Diner, but I couldn't ask him. I look away from Kyuhyun for one second and I see this pretty girl com--....0,0 Holy crap is that Heechul? Okay well I'm not that suprised but why is he here? Is he the one giving us a ride to the unknown place?

 

Kyuhyun's POV

Ok, I was hoping that Heechul would't bring his car to pick us up in. I can tell that Sungmin already knew we weren't going to the diner. I take Sungmin's hand and we head to the car. Heechul winked at me, how am I suppose to get what he means by that. He hands me a note before we enter the car. It said. "Our destination for todays date is at .........A GAY BAR!!! I gave Heechul the meanest glare, but all he did was smile and wave at me. Damn you Cinderella!!!