Mini Chapter

Silent Love at First Sight

hey guys, I'm at school right now so ill just make a fast mini chapter.

----------------

Sungmin's POV

Heechul saved me... Holy crap. There was a knock at the door, it was the police. Kyuhyun's mom opened the door and explaiined what heppened. They called an ambulance over here to take Heechul to the hospital. Luckly he won't be charged with anything becaus eit was technically self defense. Hangeng and Kyuhyun just had minor bruises on their backs but it was still serious. I helped both of them up. "Are you guys alright?" I asked. "Yea were fine but are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked. I nodded and we walked into Kyuhyun's mom's car so she can take us to the hospital. We were all worried about Heechul. He had blood coming down his head from Kyuhyun's dad smashing his head into the wall. "Wait a second, Hangeng did you know what was gunna happend the whole time?" I asked. "Actually no, Heechul told me a different plan. I guess he didn't want anyone to know what he was going to do." Hangeng replied. "Wow...Heechul is literally a gangster." I said jokingly.

--------------------------

Ok so that was the mini chapter. I really have to hurry because these little laptops are auto updating. Soo bye guys!!