Acceptance?

Silent Love at First Sight

Whoa! Another update!! Thank you Kaylalovesworld for always posting positive comments. I really appriciate it. Anyways, Enjoy this chapter, even though it's short.

 

-------------

 

Sungmin's POV

I woke up the next morning with Kyuhyun hugging me. I feel so safe in his arms. It didn't last long because he woke up. "Good Morning Minnie." Kyuhyun said while laying his head on my chest. "^^Good Morning Kyuhyun." I replied.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I didn't want to move from this position ever, but we had to get ready to go to my parents house today. We both got up and went into the kitchen, Heechul and Hangeng were already up and making breakfast. "It's about time you two got up." Hangeng said. "We were tired because we stayed up late." I replied. "Oh well next time you two stay up late make sure you keep the noise level down." Heechul said as he started to laugh. That's embarassing....

 

------Later in the day------

 

Sungmin's POV

"Sungmin are you ready to go?" "Yea I'm coming now." I replied. I walked out of the house with Kyuhyun. Heechul and Hangeng are taking Kyuhyun and I to his parents house. I guess they are gunna stay with us because they said it was part of their plan.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

It took us about 2 hours to get to my parent's house. We all walked up to the door step, scared to even ring the doorbell. "Soo, who's brave?" I asked. "Hangeng is!!" Heechul said with a big grin. Hangeng slowly walked infront of me and Sungmin and pushed the button for the doorbell then he quickly walked back behind Heechul. In just a few seconds someone opened the door. "Oh hello Kyuhyun and Heechul! Wait Kyuhyun I thought you were going to bring your girlfriend."My mom said. "Umm..Mom, this is my boyfriend Sungmin. I don't have a girlfriend. I never will." I said. "I see, so when you mean boyfriend you mean a guy friend right?" My mom asked. "No, I'm dating him mom."I replied. "I don't know if you will ever understand this but I love Sungmin very much." I added. My mom just stared at me for a moment. She started to tear up. ".....So your name is Sungmin?" My mom asked.

 

Sungmin's POV

"Yes." I replied. "Welcome to the family Sungmin!!" Kyuhyun's mom said. She suprisingly hugged me. As she hugged me she spotted Hangeng. "And who might you be?" She asked. "I'm Hangeng, nice to meet you." Hangeng said. "He is my boyfriend. We've been together for 3 years." Heechul said Kyuhyun's mom's mouth dropped. "Did you even tell your own parents? She asked. "Yes I did, but they told me to break up with him. I can't do that so I'm secretly going out with him. My parents think we are just good friends. Please don't tell them."Heechul said as he was about to tear up. "Your secret is with me." She replied. We all walked inside, this house is huge! It doesn't look like Kyuhyun's dad is home. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. We all sat down and Kyuhyun's mom made some tea. It was an awkward silence until Kyuhyun's mom said "Kyuhyun what made you decide that you liked guys?" Everyone just stared at her like ''what the hell?'' Kyuhyun just looked at me then he began to answer. "I don't like guys Mom, I love Sungmin."

 

------------------------------------

Tell me what you think of this chapter. It was rushed...>.< sorry. But I had to write something. I owe you guys a few updates. So i may be updating another chapter tomorrow. Bye guyz!!!!!