Maybe Dreams can Come True

Silent Love at First Sight

 

Sungmin's POV

I stared at him after my answer...well at least tried to because he was jumping everywhere saying "Finally this day has come!!!" I'm not gunna lie I am really happy right now. After like 3 minutes of jumping Kyuhyun came up to me. His face was so serious looking. He kinda looked pretty y if I say so myself.^^ "Kyuhyun what is wrong?" I said as I was slowly getting worried. "I'm sorry but I can take this anymore!" Kyuhyun said as he picked me up by my collar and kissed me.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

"I finally kissed Sungmin, and i think it was the greatest move of my life." The expression on his face was just so cute...he is so cute! I wish this day would last forever but before I knew it the bell rang and it was time to go home. I felt like I got stabbed in the heart with my own knife. "I wish i asked him sooner." I thought. I looked at Sungmin one more time before we went our separates ways down the opposite street. "Damn it! Why can't Sungmin and I live closer to eachother?!"

 

Sungmin's POV

"I can't help but to look back every 5 seconds. I wish I could spend more time with him today, but obviously I can't." I turn the corner on the street, hoping that my friend Ryeowook won't walk out and talk to me. I really don't wanna explain the fact that I got a boyfriend before he did. Poor Wookie has been trying to get Yesung to go out with him for at least 3 months, and of course Wookie is right there....-_- "Hiiiiii Sungmin!!" Ryeowook cheerfully said. "You seem happy today, is anything going on?" "Yup, Sungmin, Let me introduce you to my boyfriend Yesung" As i look over Wookie's sholder I see a shy handsome looking guy come behind him. "Hi, I'm Yesung nice to meet you." as Yesung puts his hand out to shake my hand, I burst out laughing. His hands are soooo small! Is that even normal for a guy like him? I shake his hand anyway but he gives me this glare that almost looks like he is evil. I slowly walk away from the couple. I am really happy for Ryeowook.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

Maybe I should do something for Sungmin...something that a good boyfriend would do, but I don't know what. Hmm.....OH! I could as him on a date, like at a restaurant. Anyways I'm really glad Sungmin said yes, but why did he? Has he always liked me? Aish!, so many unanswered questions!! Oh well, as long as I'm with him then I guess it doesn't matter right? Yup! ^^ I finally reached home and Heechul greets me at the door with a hug....great-_-, I'm not saying that he isn't good to be around but sometimes he goes a little to far..if you know what I mean. Your probably wondering why I live with him right? Well, it's because his parent and my parents are really good friends and they offered to pay for my school, and since i live like 2 hours away from here they said I could live here for the school years and come home during the summer. Heechul is always fun to be around...sometimes. Anyways it's like 8:30. I think I'm gunna play a quick game or something, and text "my" Sungmin.

 

Sungmin's POV

I enter my house and luckly no one is home. I drop my bag on the ground and lay on my bed. I can't stop thinking about the kiss. It was the best moment of my life. I hug my pink stuffed bunny named Kusu (it's a random name), hoping that tomorrow will be just as good. I don't know what I would do with Kyuhyun. Speaking of Kyuhyun, he just texted me."We should go on a date:)" I couldn't help to blush at the message. "when?" "Tomorrow, after school at the Fancy Diner,we can meet at the front gate after school. I'll be waiting for you"-blows kiss- goodnight" (i couldn't think of a name for the restaurant) Okay that gave me goose bumps and now my face is super red.. DARN YOU CHO KYUHYUN!! WHY MUST YOU STEAL MY HEART!!