❆ ❄ ❅ ➺ Forevermore || hopexdreams

❆ ❄ ❅ Big Summer Blowout ❅ ❄ ❆ || Review Shop || Closed || Hiring

Title [8/10]
Forevermore

The title is common yet eye-catching. It gives a sense of romance yet an angsty feel to your story. But if I was the reader, I would skip it thinking that it will be the same plot and the same ending.

Foreword/Description [18/20]
I love your foreword! It wasn't wordy and it gave a sense of importance to an object or a person in life. Sacrificing things to make your life better and letting go of your past to have a great future. It didn't spoil the whole story and it gave the readers a brief introduction to what is going to happen without knowing the main plot at all. And yes, the reader can easily click to the next chapter.

Appearance [5/5]
I love the poster. It gives an elegant feel and a more angsty feel. It doesn't distract the readers too. In shorter words, it was perfect! 

Spelling/Grammar [13/15]
No errors. It was written really well and it was easy to understand too. There were no wordy sentences. You explained how a fangirl would react and how they were truly felt in your story. The reason why I deducted two points is that it became redundant. Sure, letting go of your teenage years could take a lot of time but I easily got bored with the emotions she felt. However, it was realistic and fresh.

Plot [13/15]
I wasn't really suprised by the given plot. But it was unique and I enjoyed it. It was a fresh kind of genre that makes you want to read one more and keep it in your mind. I can clearly say that I can really relate to her, as a fangirl. It was realistic and original too. Thinking the possibilities that EXO couldn't be forever and they could get disbanded was a great idea. It was also inspiring too. It was really a great plot.

Characterization [19/20]

Let me explain Hyejin's character. She was a fangirl with an undying love for Baekhyun and EXO. She became married and decided to let go of her fangirl days to the wind. I got to say, it was a common yet original character. It was well-paced and you didn't abuse her character without getting too far. For Baekhyun, he played a major yet an invicible role. I love how you gave an impact to Hyejin's fangirl days. It felt real and you explained it very well.

Flow [10/10]
I didn't have a hard time reading. Since it happened in a day it was well-paced. It wasn't confusing too and it was easy to understand to what is going on.

Overall Enjoyment/Reviewer's Note [5/5]
I really enjoyed your story. The way it was written and how it was portrayed was amazing. The undying love of a fan was something that can never be replaced. This story really tugged my heart strings and really explained everything. Great job and I hope you'll get picked at your contest!

Grand Total [91/100]

 


Reviewed by: Chunkee__ ❆ ❄ ❅


Well, I hope you're not too offended. Remember, upvoting is not a must, but very much appreciated, so if you were satisfied with the feedback, please do so no pressure :D
And remember, these are suggestions for your improvement.
I hope you go far and wide with your writing my donut. Good luck :)