❆ ❄ ❅ ➺ After Earth || heart_and_seoul

❆ ❄ ❅ Big Summer Blowout ❅ ❄ ❆ || Review Shop || Closed || Hiring

Title [8/10]
After Earth

The title matches with the story, really. Since the story is about surviving from the end of the world and some sort, the title was pretty much accurate. Problem is, I find the title not so interesting to some of the readers, since its quite common. Although I can hardly find another story titled After Earth, I still find it common. okay slap me. 

Foreword/Description [15/20]
  I like- ok no. I love the fact that you put an old traditional song to give a picture to your readers about your story, although its quite blur, but then you put another description that cleared your point about the story. Reason I didn't give you full points on this section is because I think that you revealed too much on your description, but still it led to curiosity and questions. You're awesome. *claps hands*

Appearance [4/5]
I love how you are precise on making the poster not look fluffy and innocent, since of course, your story is NOTHING close to it. In a good way, of course. One thing though, is that your paragraphs are not so consistent. Some have four or five lines while some have two, but I understand that you wanted to be descriptive, so yeah can't blame everything. And might also be constant with your chapter length, some of them are supreeemely long- oh fine I'm exagerrating it, and some are short, so maybe make a constant length of chapter?

Spelling/Grammar [15/15]
  *throws confetti, baloons and whatever is used for celebrating* I can hardly find any grammar nor spelling mistake in your story. And wow am I amused. No, I'm not being sarcastic. Since I can't point out any mistakes here, so I guess I'll be short on this one. but still, you're awesome for not having any mistakes and I hope it stays like that.

Plot [13/15]
  The plot is very unique. Like seriously, never in my wildest dreams have an 'End of the world' theme as a fanfiction, and yes, I'm impressed by how you plot those. Although what I must say is that some of the scenes were quite predictable- characters like Jessica and Yunho are you know, predictable.

Characterization [17/20]

HEHEHEHE. Okay fine, that's creepy. But- fine. Once again, I freakin admire you for making Yuna's character. Most authors would just go when the guy meet the girl, the girl go soft or maybe they became enemies. But you didn't, Yuna kept her cool and dang that's one cool twist. But I must say, you should describe about how Chanyeol felt too, next chapter, I hope?

Flow [8/10]
  You don't rush your chapters, neither you drag them, nor force scenes into them. Which most authors do, by the way. Anyways, I am still debating if I should take the sudden nervousness Yuna felt serious or not- around the sandstorm scene if you forgot- and yeah only that and maybe Yuna's softness towards Luna, when of course, she doesn't favor help. But still, the way you take your time writing those chapters are worth it.

Overall Enjoyment/Reviewer's Note [4/5]
  Honestly, I'm not a big fan reading fanfictions that relates to action and well, after earth. But the way you write this story made me change my mind. I must say I'm quite bored at the first chapter, but still as it goes on, it gets better. So you got my hopes high for action genres of fanfic. OH AND UPDATE SOON WILL YA~

Grand Total [84/100]


Reviewed by: halyconx ❆ ❄ ❅


Well, I hope you're not too offended. Remember, upvoting is not a must, but very much appreciated, so if you were satisfied with the feedback, please do so no pressure :D
And remember, these are suggestions for your improvement.
I hope you go far and wide with your writing my donut. Good luck :)