Sisters' talk

Don't Play With My Heart

Namjoo, Chorong and Jiyoung are at home as it is Sunday and they don't have to go to school.

 

The three sisters are sitting in Namjoo's room and they are talking about random things. And the things they are interested in now are two: two human girls called Oh Hayoung and Yoon Bomi.

 

" I'm telling the truth. I really feel annoying when that girl is around. She is so talkative and I can't think of what she wants from me."

 

Chorong said and the two sisters look at her with disbelief eyes.

 

" Unnie, are you pretending or really a pabo??? "

 

" Wae?? "

 

Chorong asks them while she is blinking for a few times. Namjoo sighs and she explains.

 

" We can easily tell that she is interested in you with by one glance. There is no way that you can't see it."

 

" What!!! "

 

" Yes. I think she likes you, too."

 

Jiyoung agrees with the youngest and Chorong's face turns into light pink.

 

" I …… I don't know."

 

She stutters but Namjoo and Jiyoung smirk.

 

" Really?? I don't think so."

 

" Yes. I still remember what happened to you that day."

 

Namjoo said with a dreamy tone.

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

Namjoo is walking towards the canteen with Hayoung who becomes her friend in this school. The girl is nice and she likes this human girl's company so she makes friends with her.

 

This is not her rule. She never makes friends with anyone in the past after she has to leave her best friend about a hundred years ago.

 

But she feels something from this girl. She can't tell what it is but she enjoys to stay by her side. And so she always hangs out with her although she knows that she will have to leave Hayoung one day.

 

" Namjoo-ya, how do you think of my friend?? "

 

" Who?? "

 

She asks as she can't think of anything as she is thinking of how she can hold Hayoung's hand without being thought as creepy.

 

" I mean Hyeri."

 

" Hyeri?? "

 

Namjoo frowns as she remembers the rude warewolf who is also Hayoung's old bestfriend.

 

She looks down at Hayoung's hand and slowly grabs it and she pretends like nothing happens. 

 

Hayoung is a little surprised and she looks down at Namjoo. Namjoo is smiling widely and she gives a soft caress on her hand. And she said.

 

" Me and Hyeri will not be friends. Immmm, how can I explain you?? We are………… different."

 

" Different?? "

 

" Yes. We are different. The only thing we are same is we both like you."

 

Namjoo said and Hayoung's eyes widen and round in surprise.

 

" Like me?? "

 

She asks but Namjoo doesn't hear it anymore as she is interested in the scense in front of them.

 

" What happened?? "

 

She whispers and she walks quickly to there, pulling Hayoung together with her.

 

At there, Chorong and Bomi are facing each other and many students are watching them.

 

" I have already said that stay away from me."

 

" But Chorong-na. I want to be friends with you."

 

" I have said many times already that I need no one. Stay away from me."

 

" Unnie?? "

 

Namjoo is too worried for her unnie as she knows Chorong is going to lose her control on her powers again.

 

" Let's go. People are watching."

 

Bomi said and she pulls Chorong by her wrist. 

 

" No good sign."

 

Namjoo said to herself. And she is hoping that Chorong will not do crazy things.

 

" How dare you- "

 

But Chorong is too angry as well as embrasseded as Bomi holds her hand in the middle of many people and she raises her palm to slap Bomi's face.

 

" Oh."

 

The crowd is surprised and the exclamatiobs are coming out from here and there. They all think that Chorong has slapped the later but to their surprise, Bomi can successfully catch her hand.

 

" What are you doing, Chorong-na??? "

 

She whispers as she is pulling Chorong closer to her.

 

" Huh?? "

 

Namjoo is so surprised by the situation. She thinks that Chorong will release her power and they have to send Bomi to hospital but there is nothing happened like this.

 

And to the opposite, Chorong seems she has lost into Bomi as she is firmly held by Bomi by the wrist.

 

Chorong's mouth is opened and her eyes become round as she is staring Bomi's smirking face for about a minute. And before she can process what is happening to her, Bomi pulls her out from the canteen and takes her to somewhere that they only know.

 

Namjoo doesn't understand what is happening to her sister. This is not so Chorong style. This is too rare. She has never seen the weak side of Chorong in her staying with her for about three hundreds years.

 

" Chorong unnie is so weird."

 

She said to herself. Hayoung looks at her and she asks her.

 

" Is she your unnie, right??? "

 

" Yes. She is."

 

" Wow. She is so scary. And rough. Unlike you."

 

Hayoung comments and Namjoo turns towards her.

 

" What do you mean, Hayoung-na?? You mean I'm lovely and gentle??? "

 

Namjoo asks with a teasing tone and Hayoung is blushing because she realises now what she has said.

 

" No. I mean- "

 

" Wae?? You don't think I'm lovely and gentle?? "

 

Namjoo asks while she pretends like she is pouting and Hayoung widens her eyes.

 

" Namjoo-ya. Don't be angry. Of course. You are so lovely and so gentle. Especially to me."

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo smiles widely.

 

" I am just joking so please don't worry. Hee hee."

 

" Yah! "

 

Hayoung slaps her shoulder and she is laughing along with her. At that time, a force roughly pulls Hayoung's hand from Namjoo and she holds onto Hayoung's hand instead.

 

" What are you doing near her, Blood er??? "

 

" Lee Hyeri!!! "

 

Minah who is following Hyeri stops her not to tell any furthur and Hyeri glares at her.

 

" What do you think I am doing?? "

 

Namjoo asks as she pulls Hayoung back towards her. But Hyeri never lets go of her hand so Hayoung is pulled from both hands by Namjoo and Hyeri.

 

" Yah!! Lee Hyeri!! "

 

" Wae, Kim Namjoo!! "

 

They both are glaring each other and Hayoung doesn't know what to do at that moment.

 

" Namjoo-ya. Please don't do like this."

 

She whispers and Hyeri smirks.

 

" Please don't make me uncomfortable, Namjoo-ya."

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo looks at her face. And Hyoung stares back her so she can see some meanings in Hayoung's eyes. But she can't say what they are.

 

She sighs as she doesn't want Hayoung to choose between them. And she slowly releases her hand.

 

Hyeri quickly pulls Hayoung away from her.

 

" Stay away from her, you bat! "

 

She said and she pulls Hayoung from that spot. Namjoo watches them and she meets eyes with Hayoung again as they girl turns around and looks at her while being pulled by Hyeri.

 

" It will be the best for you, Hayoung-na."

 

Namjoo whispers. She knows Hyeri is worried as she blood. But she may be forgetting that the vampires don't human blood. 

 

" Oh Hayoung. You are the first one who can make me to feel like this."

 

Namjoo said while she is holding her left chest. She can feel a rapid movement of her heart which has been icy for years.

 

" This is so strange."

 

She said. But she smiles when she remembers how Hayoung flashes her beautiful smile to her. She continues.

 

" and this feels so right."

 

She inhales happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

" Unnie, really?? "

 

Jiyoung is so surprised by the youngest sister's story. So she asks Chorong as comfirmation.

 

Chorong is with red face already and she is hiding her blushing face from her sisters.

 

" It is not like this. I have my own reasons."

 

" Tell us."

 

Namjoo dares and Chorong sighs.

 

" At that time, when I was about to slap her, she held my wrist. And all my powers are lost in her hand. I couldn't move. I couldn't hurt her. I don't know why but it likes I was put under a spell."

 

Chorong explains and the two sisters smirk.

 

" May be the great Yoon Bomi's love spell?? "

 

" Ha ha ha. I agree with you, unnie."

 

Namjoo and Jiyoung said as they are giving high-five. Chorong is pouting and she glares to the younger sisters.

 

" Don't tease me. I am telling the truth. I really don't like her."

 

" Really?? "

 

" Yes."

 

" But your eyes are telling the opposite."

 

Jiyoung said as she is pretending like she is staring into Chorong's black eyes. 

 

" Wh… Wha… What are you talking about?? "

 

" Unnie, there is no need to stutter if you are really telling the truth."

 

" Unnie, what happened when she pulled you away from canteen???? "

 

Namjoo asks and Chorong feels uneasy about to discuss her love life with her own sisters. But she knows that they are the only ones that she can talk with so she decides to tell them.

 

" She pulls me to the school garden. And when she releases my wrist, I feel like something is missing from me. When she held me, I feel like I am complete. It likes I found something that I have been needed. But I can't explain what it is."

 

She said and the other girls look at each other. 

 

" Unnie, what do you want to say?? "

 

They ask and Chorong looks at them.

 

" Do you think I can love a human??? "

 

Chorong said almost a whisper and the two younger girls widen their eyes.

 

" Mow???? Love??? You think you love her??? "

 

" No. I mean yes. I mean- "

 

Chorong finds difficulties as this is her first time to talk with her sisters like this.

 

" I mean she is too attractive. When I stared into her eyes, I don't know what had happened to me. I become weak and even my legs seen to be wilt. I feel strange in my heart at that time."

 

" May be you are falling for her??? "

 

Jiyoung suggests and Chorong looks at her.

 

" I don't understand myself."

 

Chorong sighs and she looks at Namjoo.

 

" Namjoo-ya, you said you have a human friend. How are you doing with her?? "

 

Namjoo is surprised as she doesn't think the direcrion will turn to her. She blinks for a few seconds and she starts to tell nervously.

 

" Ummmm. How do I explain?? Immmmmm, Hayoung is so special. Yes. Special. And she is so great. Yeah."

 

" What happen to you?? Why you become nervous??? "

 

" Ummmm, me?? No. I'm not nervous. I'm just- "

 

" Namjoo-ya, why are you talking nonsense??? We are just asking you about your friend."

 

Chorong said and Namjoo dares herself to admit her own feelings to her sisters.

 

" Unnies, I have something to tell you, too."

 

She starts and the older girls wait her to continue.

 

" Unnies. I think I have feelings for her."

 

" Yes?? "

 

" I think I like her."

 

She starts and explains everything about her, Hayoung and Hyeri.

 

" At the time Lee Hyeri pulled Hayoung from me, I felt like my heart is being pulled out from my chest. And I felt a spark in it. I think I feel something. When she turned around to look back me, I felt like my life is complete be her single glance. Unnies, tell me this is not love."

 

She said and Chorong blinks.

 

" But she is a human. And Bomi is also a human. We can't love them. Daddy will kill us if she knows about it."

 

" Unnie, love is a power. I believe I can fight for my love."

 

Namjoo said confidently and Jiyoung laughs at her sisters who are talking seriously. The two look at her like a weird girl.

 

" Why are you laughing?? "

 

" No. I think it is a little funny. You even don't know they like you or not and you are talking about how to fight for your love. This is so strange and weird. Ha ha ha."

 

" Yah!! Jiyoung-na. You can laugh because you have no one to love."

 

" Yes."

 

Namjoo and Chorong said and Jiyoung shove her shoulder.

 

" I don't want to love. I am afraid of it. At Friday, I saw a player leaving a girl and I was so afraid at that moment. I'm afraid of being left. I am afraid of breaking heart."

 

She said and Namjoo who is the most expert one in three of them at love , shakes her head.

 

" Unnie, if you avoid to love because you are afraid of breaking up, you will never know the sweetness and beauty of love. I am not afraid of anything. I will get Hayoung no matter what. What about you, Chorong unnie?? "

 

She said and she asks Chorong. But Chorong is not brave like her.

 

" I don't know. I think I have something for her but I am not sure what is this. I hate her from the start but I like her at the same time. But I am also afraid of Daddy. I don't dare to love her back. So I will just stay away from her."

 

She said and Jiyoung holds onto her sister's cold hand and caresses it to comfort the disappointed girl.

 

" Unnie, it doesn't need to be sad. Everything will be ok."

 

The sisters told the oldest girl and Chorong nods while pouting.

 

She feels sad although she and Bomi are not an item. Well, they are not even friends.

 

But she is worrying for the future because she can't estimate her heart. What if it will betray her and love Bomi for real??? It is so ture that she can't resist that stubborn and cute human girl.

 

What if she makes a move and melts the icy walls around her?? She will easily give up and kneeling in front of Yoon Bomi as her heart is weak already when she is around her.

 

 

* sigh *

 

 

 

She is so confused now. Yoon Bomi is occupying in her head for all the time. All 24/7. 

 

Ahhhhhhhh

 

I'm going to crazy because of Yoon Bomi!!!

 

She is shouting in her mind.

 

Sometimes, it is so difficult to choose between the family and the love. And the worst is when we have to fight against with powerful family for our love.