The Real Yoon Bomi Part II

Don't Play With My Heart

" Nana unnie!!! Aren't you done yet??? "

 

" I'm doing. I'm doing!! "

 

Nana is running around in her room and she is preparing for the dinner they are going to have. 

 

" Honey, don't wear this. The colour doesn't match me."

 

" But babyunnie, I just bought it two days ago for today."

 

" I don't care. Just change it."

 

She said and she takes out the new outfit for Lizzy. Lizzy shakes her head and she has to listen to Nana's choice.

 

Bomi is already done with everything and she is waiting for them impatiently in the living room.

 

" Nana unnie!!! "

 

" Coming!! Coming!! "

 

Nana runs out from the room while she is checking into her purse. Lizzy is following her and she smiles at the nervous Bomi.

 

" Let's go."

 

" Wait!!! I forgot to take my lipstick!! "

 

Nana said and she runs back to her room again. Lizzy shakes her head and she said.

 

" She is always like this. She is so clumsy."

 

She said and Bomi nods. At that time, Sulli and Hayoung come down from the upstairs.

 

" Where are you going, guys??? "

 

" To the library."

 

" To Hyeri."

 

They said in unison and Lizzy nods. 

 

" Alright. Don't stay late."

 

" Arasso."

 

" Bomi unnie, good luck."

 

They said and leave the house. Nana comes back to them and she said.

 

" I am ready. Let's go."

 

She then goes out from the house and Lizzy and Bomi follows her. Lizzy drives the car and Nana is looking at Bomi from the back mirror.

 

" Bomi-ya. You becomes an adult. Now we are going to talk with your girlfriend's parents. I hope your parents will see it."

 

" They sure will."

 

Bomi said. And after about thirty minutes, they reach at the restaurent that they are going to meet with the Kim.

 

" We have booked. Park Lizzy."

 

" Oh. VIP Room 12. Please follow him."

 

The waiter takes them to a room. They enter the room and sits on one side of the table. 

 

" Is my dress ok?? "

 

Nana worriedly asks and Lizzy and Bomi nod quickly. Nana is about to take out the lipstick and she is about to apply it when they hear a knock and the door is opened.

 

" They are here."

 

Bomi said and she stands up quickly. Lizzy and Nana also stand up and they wait for the three Kim to enter.

 

" Hello, daddy, mommy. Please have a seat."

 

She greets them and the Kim take place on the other side of the table. Bomi winks at Chorong and the older girl smiles shyly.

 

" It's nice to meet you. We are Bomi's guardians. I'm Park Lizzy and she is Im Nana."

 

" Nice to meet you. We are Chorong's parents. I'm Kim Taeyeon and this is my wife, Tiffany Hwang."

 

" Huh?? "

 

Nana is surprised when she hears the name Kim Taeyeon. She looks at her with wide eyes and her face changes. But the others do not aware of it and they continue to talk.

 

They talk about how to arrange the engagement of the kids but Nana is quiet all the time. Taeyeon also notices it and she checks the guardians of Bomi.

 

" Something is wrong with them. Why I am having the smell of warewolves here??? Yoon Bomi is a normal human gir. But why her guardians have to be warewolves??? "

 

Taeyeon is thinking but when she looks at the happy face of her daughter, she doesn't want to ruin it so she just stays quiet.

 

But she thinks she needs to refresh her mind so she stands up.

 

" I have to use the bathroom."

 

She said and she walks out from the room. Nana is thinking for a few seconds and she decides to follow her. She also stands up and said.

 

" I have to call Sulli. Be back."

 

She whispers and she also leaves the room. The other doesn't aware of this and they continue to talk.

 

At that time, Nana is looking for Taeyeon and she finds her in the car parking beside the restaurant. She walks to her and calls her.

 

" Taeyeon-na."

 

Taeyeon looks at her and she furrows her eyebrows.

 

" Do you know me??? "

 

" Taeyeon-na, don't you remember me?? I am Im Jinah."

 

" Im Jinah??? "

 

Taeyeon is thinking and she suddenly remembers her.

 

" Yes. I know.You were from Jungah's group."

 

" Right. That's me."

 

Nana sighs and she looks at Taeyeon.

 

" Taeyeon-na. I have something to tell you."

 

" Yes?? "

 

" It's so important. And you have to listen to me carefully."

 

Nana said and she sighs.

 

" I will tell you about Bomi's real life."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

Nana is running into the forest and she is looking for someone.

 

 

* Wolf howling *

 

 

She howls as a signal and saw a light not far from the place she is standing. She runs to there and saw nothing.

 

" Dahae-na?? "

 

She calls her friend's name. 

 

" Lee Dahae??? "

 

" Jinah?? "

 

" Omo."

 

Nana is surprised when she saw her friend, Yoon Dongwook with blood. He is coming out from the cave which is hidden behind the bushes.

 

" Jinah-ya. Come inside."

 

He took her into the cave. There is a fireplace in the cave and she saw her friend lying near the fire.

 

" Dahae-na!! "

 

" Jinah-ya. You are here."

 

" Yes. I am. Are you alright?? "

 

" Yeah. But Jinah-ya. We are not safe here."

 

" What's happened?? "

 

Nana asks and Dongwook walks to them. He explains Nana instead of Dahae.

 

" You already know that we are in the top ten of the best of the soulkeeper, right?? "

 

" Immm."

 

" And there is a rule between us. Between soulkeepers. We cannot marry to each other. Soulkeepers can't marry with each other. This is the rule."

 

" Why?? "

 

Nana asks and he sighs.

 

" This is just a story but everyone believe this. When two soulkeepers will get married, they will bear a child who has the mightest power in the universe. That child will have the power of our father, Yoon Doojong. And this child will be the chosen one."

 

" What chosen one?? "

 

Nana asks and he sighs again.

 

" Don't you remember the incident about five hundred years ago?? The girl called Seo Juhyun had turned into the- "

 

" I know!! So please stop."

 

Nana quickly stops him as she wants to forget the painful past. They had to lose their brave father at that battle. And she will never forget this.

 

" You know?, the soul of Park Jiyeon still doesn't die yet. And she will rise again after five hundred years later. Only the loveless sword can kill her. But we don't have anyone who will hold this loveless sword for many years. Because only the most powerful soulkeeper can hold it. If the others touch the sword, he or she will die as they can't stand the power of the sword."

 

He explains and Nana can't still understand.

 

" What is it doing with you?? "

 

" Jinah-ya, we are in trouble. Oppa and I are in love while we are doing our mission and we decided to run away. We ran away from all of them and we hid in a safe place. And we had a child."

 

" What?? "

 

Nana is so surprised. Dahae tries to sit and she crawls to the big rock in the inner part of the cave.

 

Then she takes out a baby behind the rock, making Nana to surprise. Nana quickly runs to there and holds the baby.

 

" She is our child. Only one month old."

 

" She is sleeping."

 

Nana whispers and the parents come to her.

 

" She is the reason while we have to run away. Six month ago, the head of the soulkeepers found out that someone is crossing the line. And she starts to find out who are missing and she found us."

 

He looks at his daughter and continues.

 

" She knows that we have married and we have a child. So she decided to kill us."

 

" Wait. Why she has to kill the kid?? She will be the one who will kill vampires for you. And the soul of Park Jiyeon, too. Right?? "

 

" No. It's only the start. In the story, it said that the chosen one will kill the head of the soulkeepers first before killing the Park Jiyeon's soul."

 

" Huh?? "

 

" And so she thinks that our kid will kill her when she becomes eighteen. That's why she is trying to kill us. But lucky to us, she thinks that Dahae is only pregnant so we can use this chance."

 

" What chance?? "

 

" Jinah-ya."

 

Dahae suddenly holds onto her hands.

 

" Jinah-ya. We only have you. We can only trust you."

 

The couple looks at the kid in her arms and they said.

 

" We beg you to take care of our kid. You are the only one who can take care of her. Please."

 

" What are you talking??? You are saying like you are going to die."

 

Nana said and they smile.

 

" We know about her. She is a cruel person so she will not stop easily. The only way we can stop her from following our kid is to give our lives to her."

 

" What!! "

 

" Yes. We will go and get murdered by her. And she will thinks that the baby is died with us. So she will not follow our daughter anymore. Jinah-ya, the soulkeepers' attitudes are changes since she became the head of the group. We must stop her. And the only one who can stop her is our kid. Please take care of her."

 

" Arasso."

 

Nana bites her lower lip and she has to agree with a hurt mind.

 

" Jinah-ya, tell her about these when she is eighteen. And go and find Chaerin senior. She will teach her everything."

 

" Arasso."

 

Nana said and she looks at the crying parents. Then she gives the kid back to the mother and said.

 

" Stay a night with her. I will go at dawn."

 

" Thanks you, Jinah-ya."

 

Nana only nods at her and she sits at the opening of the cave for security. She lets the family to have their alone time.

 

They stay for a long time and Nana saw the reddish colour in the sky from the east. She sighs and walks to the family.

 

" Dahae-ya, I have to go."

 

" Jinah-ya, please take care of my baby."

 

" Don't worry. I will make sure that she will grow well."

 

" Tell her about us when she is ready. And make her to fullfill her tesk."

 

" Arasso."

 

" Dahae, give the child to Jinah."

 

The husband said and he takes the baby girl from his wife. She grabs the sleeping baby tightly as she doesn't want to let go the child.

 

" Dahae-na. We are running out of time."

 

He said and he takes the kid from his wife. The wife starts to cry and she is trying to take the baby back from him. But he gives the baby to Nana. 

 

" Go, Jinah. Don't forget what we have said."

 

" I won't."

 

Nana said and she stands up.

 

" I am going. And take care of yourselves."

 

" Imm."

 

Nana runs out from there and she goes back to her wolves place. She is taking the baby with her as she has decided to take care of the kid for her friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" When I came back to our house, Jungah unnie asked me about the kid. I didn't dare to lie to her so I told her everything. As you know, our appa has to die because of the soulkeepers so Jungah omma didn't agree me to take care the kid. She told me to choose, kill the kid and stay with them or leave the group."

 

Nana sighs.

 

" But I have already promised to take care of the kid so I can't break my promise. I decided to leave the group with the kid and I went to China. And I met with Lizzy and her sister there."

 

Nana ends her story and she looks at Taeyeon.

 

" Taeyeon-na, I haven't tell Bomi about her life. She doesn't know anything. But you have to remember that her 18th birthday is in coming August. And she will know who she is soon."

 

" Jinah-ya, what should I do??? What should I-……… Chorong is -…… Aish!!! "

 

Taeyeon is angry and she can't think of anything. Nana stops her and she sighs.

 

" Taeyeon-na, the best is to stay away from Bomi. She is the most powerful creature on earth. No one can defeat her. Believe me. Even you can't fight with her. I will keep her with my own. And you have to keep your daughter by yourself. She will kill her. This is her destiny."

 

Nana said and Taeyeon sighs. 

 

" Imm. I know. Thanks you, Jinah-ya. "

 

" It's ok. It's ok."

 

Nana said and Taeyeon looks at her.

 

" Jinah-ya, actually, Chorong is not only an ordinary vampire. She was born on a red fullmoon day."

 

" WHAT!!! "

 

" Yes. I am afraid of the same fate to repeat again. 500 years is a short time."

 

" When it will reach??? "

 

" During this year. This is the reason why I came back to Korea. But the kids don't know about it. We didn't tell them."

 

She said and Nana shakes her head.

 

" We can't run away from the fate. The destiny has already made them to meet. How we can avoid it??? "

 

" Jinah-ya, help me one thing. Can you please hide the real life of Yoon Bomi for me??? If she doesn't know who she is, she will not harm my daughter. Please?? "

 

Taeyeon is begging and Nana can't deny it. She also thinks that it is a good idea so she agrees.

 

" Ok. I wil not tell her."

 

" Thanks you."

 

" But you have to make sure to put your daughter away from her."

 

" I got it."

 

" Ok. Then let's go."

 

Nana said and they come back to the room. Everyone is having a great dinner and they are talking peacefully. But they stop when they notice the change on their face.

 

" Nana unnie, what's wrong?? "

 

Bomi whispers but Nana doesn't answer her. She looks at Taeyeon and Taeyeon inhales.

 

Chorong-na, forgive daddy. I'm doing this for you.

 

Taeyeon thinks and she said.

 

" I……… "

 

Everyone looks at her.

 

" I cancel the engagement between my daughter and Yoon Bomi."

 

" Daddy!!! "

 

" Tae Tae!! "

 

" Don't ask me why. This is my final decision."

 

She said firmly.