Say hello

Don't Play With My Heart

" Will you be ok, girls??? "

 

" Don't worry, Aunty Sunny. We are Koreans and we know how to handle this. This is not the first time we are transferring to a new school."

 

" But you have to look after Jiyoung. She didn't go to school for centuries and this is the first time she will be alone in her class."

 

" She is not alone, Aunty Sunny. I will be with her. The only one who will be alone is Chorong unnie. Can we trust her and let her to be alone?? "

 

" Namjoo-ya, don't say your sister like this."

 

" Whatever. I'm going."

 

Chorong who is not satisfied with her sisters' comment, gets out from the car and she goes straight to the principle's office.

 

" We are going, too."

 

" Bye. I will pick you up when the school is over."

 

" Bye, aunty."

 

The two girls go out from the car and they follow their oldest sister. After they have given their papers to the principle, they go to their respective classes.

 

Chorong is in a separate room with the two as she will be attend at the high school final year. And Jiyoung and Namjoo will be in the same year but they are in separate classes.

 

Namjoo and Jiyoung walks to the classes and Namjoo turns to her sister.

 

" Jiyoung unnie, will you be ok?? "

 

" Imm. Don't worry about me."

 

" Then, I'm going to my class. Let's meet at lunch break."

 

" Ok. Take care."

 

" You, too, unnie."

 

Namjoo said to her sister and she walks into her class. The teacher is already there and so she bows to her.

 

" Teacher, I am a new transfer student."

 

" Come in, please. The headmaster has already told me about you. Introduce yourself to the class."

 

" Yes, teacher."

 

Namjoo said and she turns to the class. All the students are focusing on her. She smiles sweetly and bows the class.

 

" Hello, I'm Kim Namjoo. I came from Japan and I transfer to Seoul this summer. Please take care of me."

 

She said. The classmates are clapping for her and they all are interested in her as she is a beautiful and sweet lovely girl.

 

" Immmm, give some space for your new friend."

 

The teacher commands and a girl who is tall and a little brown raises her hand.

 

" There is an empty desk beside me, teacher."

 

" That's great. Namjoo-ya, go sit beside Hayoung."

 

" Thanks you, teacher."

 

Namjoo said and she bows to the teacher before she walks to the girl who is smiling at her.

 

" Hello, I'm Oh Hayoung."

 

" Hi, Hayoung-na. I'm Kim Namjoo."

 

Namjoo shakes the hand that Hayoung is extending and Hayoung feels that she is dropped into an icebox. Namjoo's skin is cold. May be colder than ice???

 

" You are so cold."

 

" Yes. I'm always like this."

 

Namjoo said and she sits at the desk beside Hayoung. Namjoo puts out the books in her bag and she feels that someone is staring at her.

 

Namjoo quickly turns around and she sniffs and a strange smell enters her nostrils.

 

" Warewolves?? "

 

She whispers and quickly scans the whole class. And she notices that a group at the corner of the class are staring at her. 

 

" What?? "

 

She whispers and she notices that the one at the corner is staring her with nearly red eyes. 

 

" No good. The warewolves are here."

 

She whispers. At that time, Hayoung who is sitting beside Namjoo notices that Namjoo is turning around and looking at someone so she also follows her gaze.

 

" Awww."

 

She smiles when she sees her bestfriend since middle school is staring them.

 

" Pisssss. Pissssss. Namjoo-ya??? "

 

" Hmmmm?? "

 

" She is my friend, Lee Hyeri. She is such an overprotective and jealous friend. She is just staring you like this because you are sitting beside me. Don't worry. She will do nothing to you."

 

" Ok."

 

Namjoo said but she knows why Hyeri is staring at her like this. She knows that the warewolves will come to her.

 

And her guess is right. When Namjoo walks to the toilet to wash her hands, someone close the door and lock. When Namjoo looks at them from the mirror, that warewolves group is entering the toilet and they are now surrounding her.

 

" What do you want?? "

 

Namjoo asks coldly to the girls. There are only five of them but Namjoo cannot defeat all of them by herself. She is not that much strong yet.

 

" We know who you are, blood er."

 

" I also know you guys, wolves."

 

The one in the middle said. And Namjoo responds her with the exactly same tone. The girl smirks and she crosses her arms.

 

" That's good. Now I will ask you straight forward. What are you doing here?? What are you doing in Seoul?? "

 

" Huh?? What are you?? From Ministry of Immigration??? Why I have to tell you about myself?? Who are you?? "

 

" As you know, we are the warewolves and we have to defend this land from danger. We need to know what you are doing here."

 

" Wait, Hyeri-ya. Let me tell her."

 

The one beside her said and the angry girl back off.

 

" Hi. I'm Minah, the leader of the young wolves."

 

" Finally, I can speak to a normal wolf. Hello, I'm Namjoo."

 

" We are here to ask you why you are here. If you can answer this, we will leave you alone."

 

Minah said and Namjoo decides to tell her about them. There is no profit to fight with warewolves.

 

" We are a family. We move to here as we want to find our lost friends. The other two sisters of mine are also in this school. What do you want to know more??? "

 

" Are you telling the truth?? "

 

" Yes. We have no intention to hurt anyone."

 

" Ok. Then we can stay peacefully if you do no crazy things."

 

" Don't worry for me. Please take care of the wild dog of yours. She wants to bite everyone."

 

" Yah!! "

 

" Hyeri, stop!! "

 

Namjoo said and Hyeri is about to jump over her. But she is held down by the other two besid her. Minah continues.

 

" We don't want to fight so let's stop attacking each other with words. And let me introduce you to my friends. Hyeri, Sohyun, E-young and Kaeun. We are in the same class as you."

 

" Thanks you. I will not touch even a single strand of your hair if you guys stay away from me. There is no need to be friends or enemies between us. I'm going."

 

Namjoo said and she leaves the toilet, leaving the wolves there.

 

" That blood er!! I want to tear her up into pieces."

 

" Calm down, Hyeri. There is no need to fight with her. Let her to stay by herself if she does nothing to us. Arasso?? "

 

Minah said and she pads on Hyeri's shoulder. Then the wolves go out from the toilet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

During lunch break.....

 

Bomi, Eunji, Naeun, Sulli and their friends, Jihyun, Jiyoon, Gayoon and Hyuna are sitting at one table and having their lunch together.

 

" Say ahhhh, baby."

 

" Ahhhh."

 

" Hmmm. Good girl."

 

" Yah!! Gayoon!! You really need to feed your girl in front of us??? "

 

Bomi asks as she is envious of the couple. Hyuna shows her tongue to her and she continues to take the food that Gayoon is feeding her.

 

" Bomi-ya, don't be jealous. And if you want to feed someone, find someone for you."

 

" Yah!!! "

 

Bomi tries to hit Gayoon but thr later is hiding herself behind Hyuna. Jiyoon looks behind them and she secretly calls them.

 

" Yah, yah. Amber is looking at Sulli again."

 

" Really??? "

 

Naeun and Eunji said and they both turn around to confirm.

 

" Yes. She is staring at you with unblink eyes. Hee hee."

 

" Shut up. I don't like her."

 

" Hmmm. You are saying that you don't like her but your face is all red."

 

" No, I- "

 

" Excuse me."

 

They all are cut off when a girl stands beside them. Naeun widens her eyes at her.

 

" Omo. Yookyung-na, what are you doing at school at this hour??? "

 

" Wae?? Can't I attend school??? "

 

She asks her twin and sits across her while she is stealing the food in front of Naeun.

 

" Yah!! Don't touch my Naeun's food."

 

" Then go and buy one for her."

 

Yookyung said and she starts to eat up the food. Naeun glares at her but Eunji gives her food to Naeun making the younger girl to smile again.

 

" Yookyung-na, you miss a great event. A new girl transfers to our class today."

 

Naeun said while she is feeding Eunji.

 

" Really?? Is she pretty?? "

 

" Yes. She is a cute pretty girl."

 

" Wow. Then show me later. I am now busy with a guy called Tao."

 

" Yah!! He is supercute guy. Why you want to break his heart?? "

 

" I'm not. He is the one who comes to me himself."

 

" Fine. I will not tell you about your dating-life."

 

" Great."

 

Yookyung said and she continues to eat her food. Bomi also thinks about the one who transfers to her class today.

 

" A girl transfers to our class, too. Right, Eunji-ya?? "

 

" Yes. I remember her name. Kim Chorong."

 

" Ahh. The one who transfer to our class is Kim Jiyoung."

 

Naeun said and Yookyung looks up her with blank eyes.

 

" What did you say?? "

 

" Kim Jiyoung. You know her?? "

 

" Kim?? No. I don't know her."

 

She answers and sighs before she continues to eat. Bomi said to the others again.

 

" So they must be sublings. Same sur-name."

 

" Immm."

 

They all agree and talk about other things again. At that time, Bomi notices that the transfer girl is coming into the canteen with the tray in her hand and she is finding a place to sit.

 

And she finds an empty table and she goes and sits there.

 

" She is alone?? "

 

Bomi whispers to herself. But to her surprise, the famous guy of their class also joins her. He sits in front of her and tries to eat with her but the girl seems she doesn't like his company.

 

Chorong furrows her eyebrows as she doesn't like the boy. Her sisters are nowhere to find and so she is alone at the first day of the school.

 

" Hey, please smile. Why you are frowning??? "

 

The boy wants to talk with her but this makes her more uncomfortable. So she decides to leave the table.

 

" Hey, where are you going? "

 

He said and he holds onto her wrist. Chorong is so surprised and she is nearly to release her power. But at that time, someone pulls her wrist back and she is released from the man.

 

" Sorry, Luhan. Let go of my friend."

 

" Awww. Bomi-ya. Is this your friend?? "

 

" Yes. She is the one who sits beside me. And we are about to explore the school together so don't disturb us, please."

 

" Immm hmm. Go."

 

" Thanks you, friend. Chorong-na, come on."

 

Bomi said and she pulls Chorong away from him. They walk out from the canteen and when they reach not far from there, Chorong jerks her hand.

 

" What are you doing!!! "

 

" Wow. You are so cold. "

 

" What?? "

 

" Your skin. It's feel like ice."

 

She said while she is looking at her own palm. Chorong is angry as she touched her.

 

" You dared to touch me?? "

 

" Hey. I was helping you. And this is your way of saying thanks you??? "

 

" I don't need any help."

 

Chorong said. Bomi inhales while she is blowing up her cheeks, copying the chubby ones of Chorong.

 

" Yes. Yes. You don't need help. But take care from him. He is a famous player. I am telling you as I am worried for you."

 

" You don't need to worry for me. I know how to protect myself. I'm going."

 

She said and starts to walk away from Bomi. When she reaches not far away from her, 

she turns around and said.

 

" Don't come closer to me again. You are so annoying."

 

She then walks away from Bomi. Bomi is looking at the girl till she disappears from her sight.

 

" She really is a cold girl."

 

Bomi comments to herself. She then looks down to her palm which has held on Chorong's skin.

 

" Why I feel so strange to touch her??? It's weird."

 

She furrows her eyebrows. 

 

* phone ringing *

 

" Hello?? "

 

" Yah, Bomi-ya. Where are you going with the new girl??? "

 

" Nowhere. I'm now coming back to you."

 

" Arasso. Come quickly. We are now going back to class."

 

" Immm."

 

Bomi then hangs up and walks back to the class. She enters the class and saw that Chorong is sitting at her table which is beside her.

 

Bomi is nearly to greet her but Chorong seems she doesn't interested in being friends with others so she just let her to be alone.

 

But she is thinking herself that she will make friends with her. She becomes interested in the cold girl.

 

 

She hopes that the cold girl girl will say Hi to her when she says Hello next time.