Special Final Chapter

Don't Play With My Heart

One page

 

Another page

 

Another

 

And another………………

 

Krystal wipes her own eyes…

 

" Ahhh… My eyes can't stand anymore…"

 

Sulli looks up her from reading and she finds that Krystal's eyes are extremely red…

 

" Omo-ah, they are so red…"

 

" I don't know how many days we have been here…"

 

Krystal sighs… They don't get out fron this library and just keep finding the way to cure Chorong…

 

" And I can't still find the way…"

 

Krystal whispers… Sulli nods and agrees with her…

 

" We don't hear anything from NaNa unnie too… We can't know what is happening outside…"

 

" Immmm… I hope we can be in time…"

 

Krystal said as she closes the book that she has just checked… She walks towards the shelves again and looks for a new book…

 

" Hmmmm… What is this?? "

 

" What's wrong?? "

 

Krystal takes out a thin book from the shelf… She arches her eyebrows and read the name…

 

" Collections of Love stories… What is this book doing here??? "

 

She sits on her chair again and opens the book… 

 

" But, Krys… I don't think it is a good time to read stories…"

 

Sulli warns… Krystal smiles and she shakes her head…

 

" No… I don't think they put a story book in between ways-to-break-curses-books section… I think there may be something in this books…"

 

Krystal said and she starts reading the book… Sulli sighs and shakes her head as she doesn't think it is a good idea…

 

After about three hours…

 

Krystal sighs and she closes the book…

 

" Nothing… This is an ordinary story book…"

 

" I told you…"

 

" But what is it doing here, then?? "

 

" Krys, may be someone read this book and he was too lazy to return it in its place so he just left it here…"

 

Sulli tries to explain… But Krystal is not satisfied yet… She looks at the cover of the book carefully…

 

" Sulli baby… Check this… What is this?? "

 

" Hmmmm? "

 

Sulli looks at the bookcover…

 

" I think it is a mirror…"

 

" Mirror… A girl is looking at herself in the mirror…"

 

Krystal is talking about the drawing of the mirror hanging on the wall which is too small to see clearly at the corner of the bookcover…

 

" This is a storybook, Krys… Mirror is an usual thing to be in every story…"

 

" But… Wait… Sullibaby… What you just said?? "

 

" Ummm?? What did I just say?? "

 

Sulli blinks… Krystals opens the book again and she checks the contents…

 

" You are right… Almost all stories have many similarities… And it is one of them…"

 

" What are you talking about??? I don't understand…"

 

" See… They all are about fairytales…"

 

" Yeah?? So??? "

 

" C'm on! It's fairytales… Fairytales…"

 

Sulli is thinking for a few seconds… And her face lights up suddenly… She looks at Krystal…

 

" Krys… You mean…"

 

" Yes… I mean that…"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                     xxx                                    xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The battle field not long ago is now silent… It is as silent as a graveyard… The only sound we can hear is the sobbing from the vampires…

 

As expected, the sky is crying together with them… No one is holding an umbrella… They all are standing in the rain…

 

They put Chorong's body on the flat rock… She died not as a vampire so her body doesn't turns into smoke like others… Her hair has changed back to normal black color… And her wound has healed by itself…

 

The chinese boys break the silent…

 

" We have to burn her…"

 

" No! "

 

" Bomi-ah… Calm down… Hmmmm?? "

 

CL tries to control the angry Bomi… She seems she is broken down… The chinese boys sigh…

 

" We must do what we have to… Family, say Goodbye… Then, let's make the ceremony… There will be dawn soon…"

 

He said worriedly while loooking towards East…

 

" Let's go get flowers…"

 

The wolves decide and they disappear into the forest… The Kwons also follow them to look for some flowers for the ceremony… So, only the Kims and Bomi are left there…

 

They don't say anything… They all are feeling blank… Someone they love has left them… And they don't have any idea of describing this pain…

 

At that time, the rest come back and they put the flowers they took around Chorong… Now, it seems Chorong is sleeping on the flower bed…

 

They give one flower each to the Kims… And Hyoyeon starts to say goodbye…

 

" My niece… Poor kid… She doesn't have to kill herself…"

 

Hyoyeon whispers… She feels guilty… She was always busy with work so she didn't give much time to family… 

 

" I should stay by your side more… I should tell you how much I love you… I'm so sorry, my baby… Rest in Peace, kid…"

 

She puts the flowers on Chorong's chest… Sunny also joins…

 

" What am I??? I'm a doctor… But I can't even save my own niece… Rong-ah… Don't forgive me… I am not a good Aunty for you… I'm so so sorry, baby… I love you…"

 

Everyone is shading tears silently while saying their last goodbye words to Chorong… Jiyoung puts her flower on Chorong…

 

" Unnie… You are the best best unnie for me… I'm sorry… I have been a silent sister… If I ever have a chance, I want to talk a lot with you… I'm sorry unnie… I love you…"

 

She runs towards Sunny who is welcoming her… And she is crying badly… This turn, it is Namjoo…

 

" Chorong unnie… Wae???? Why you can leave us??? Unnie…… I…… I………"

 

" Namjoo-ahh…"

 

Tiffany tries to calm down their youngest daughter…

 

" Mommy… Why everyone of us can survive but not unnie??? I want my unnie… I want ny unnie back…"

 

" Namjoo-ahh…"

 

Tiffany and Namjoo cry in each other arms… This pain is too much for them… They thought they can be together forever… But this ending is too much for them… They put their flowers and look at the last family member…

 

Taeyeon is standing alone… She is not crying… She is just staring at Chorong blankly…

 

" TaeTae…"

 

Tiffany tries to call her but Taeyeon doesn't reply anything… She is just staring…

 

Bomi sobs and she walks towards Chorong… She sits on the flower bed beside Chorong… She gently caresses Chorong's cheek…

 

" Unnie…"

 

Bomi is trying herself not to cry… The thunderous lightening are flashing in the sky as tears fall down from her eyes non-stop…

 

" Unnie-ah… Wae??? Why you choose this??? Unnie-ah, I've tried a lot to save you… Why you are too stupid to kill yourself…"

 

Bomi leans down to kiss Chorong… The cold touch of Chorong's lips are no longer there… And strangely, they are warm… Bomi doubts that Chorong's lips are shaking or may be this is only her imaginary…

 

Bomi sobs… She is looking Chorong's innocect face for the last time…

 

" I understand now, unnie… I understand what is the true love of a Vampire… I understand how it can last forever… Unnie-ah… I love you… Forever and Always…"

 

Bomi whispers and she walks back to the crowd… Eunji pads her back as a comfort… Hayoung gives her a comfort hug… Bomi lets herself to cry as much as she wants… She can't hold this pain anymore…

 

" Taeyeon-ah…"

 

Yuri tries to call Taeyeon who is still staring at Chorong… Taeyeon said nothing but her jaws are fixed as she is gritting her teeth too tight…

 

" Taeyeon-ah…"

 

" We don't have time… Let's finish the ceremony… All wish for Chorong…"

 

The Chinese boy leader said and he closes his eyes… Everyone close their eyes and wish for Chorong… Tears are falling out non-stop from their eyes…

 

The leader boy makes a fireball in his hand and throws it towards Chorong… The fire starts burning everything on the rock…

 

" Stop! "

 

Taeyeon suddenly shouts and she throws a powerball towards Chorong making the fire dead… And she runs towards her daughter…

 

" No… Don't touch her…"

 

" Taeyeon-ah…"

 

Tiffany tries to go to them but Yuri pulls her back…

 

" Let her be, Fany…"

 

Taeyeon is now sitting beside Chorong… She is staring at her daughter's face… It's like she is sleeping peacefully…

 

" Rong-ah… Daddy's here… Your stupid Daddy is here… Your bad Daddy is here… C'm on… Wake up and scold me… Blame on me for everything… Rong-ah!!!! "

 

Taeyeon starts to break down… The rain becomes heavier and heavier… They don't even know what is on their face, raindrops or tears… But everything here is stained with sorrow… It is so heart breaking…

 

" Please… If you've ever born again, please be my daughter again, Rong-ah… Daddy's really sorry for everything… I… I… All I did were to save you… I did all these things because I love you too much…"

 

She is almost choked with sobs… Taeyeon knows she has to let go of her daughter so she leans down forwards and kisses her daughter on the forehead…

 

" I love you, Rong-ah…"

 

Taeyeon cries and she stands up from the rock… She is about to come back to the crowd when someone grabs her hand…

 

" Daddy…"

 

A gentle weak voice… It's cracking and dry but they all can hear it… Everyone is looking at them in surprise… And Taeyeon is frozen at that spot…

 

" Daddy…"

 

Taeyeon slowly turns around… And she sees that Chorong is staring at her with tears in her eyes… But her lips are smiling…

 

" Daddy… I love you, too…"

 

" Rong-ah…"

 

Taeyeon throws herself beside Chorong and hugs her tightly…

 

" OMG… My baby… How… How you- I… I…"

 

Taeyeon can't even speak properly… She can only hug her daughter tightly… Chorong is also crying and she hugs her Daddy back…

 

" Chorong-ah! "

 

" Unnie!! "

 

" Chorong unnie is alive!!! "

 

The Kims also run towards Chorong and they end up in a family hug… Everyone is watching the beautiful moment of the emotional time… 

 

At that time, Krystal arrives while she is riding over wolf-form Sulli… She is staring at the hugging amd crying family… The Kwons saw her and they signal her to come to them…

 

Yuri hugs Krystal by the shoulder… The Kwon family is all together again… Krystal looks up her appa and whispers…

 

" The key is True Love's Kiss… It can break any spell…"

 

" Yeah… That's what we need… Love…"

 

Yuri whispers back… She suddenly remembers her lovely daughter Yoona… If she were here, everything will be perfect… Yuri looks away to hide her tears while smiling… And she notices that the sun is coming out from the East…

 

It's Dawn… And it is also the Dawn of the new era of Vampires, Wolves and Soulkeepers…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                     xxx                                      xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two Months Later…………………

 

 

 

Sunny comes out from the operation room… She has been in there for hours and now she badly wants to take some rest…

 

She enters back into her office and checks her phone…

 

123 missed calls from Hyoyeon…

 

" What the! "

 

She whispers and decides to call Hyoyeon back… And as soon as she calls, the phone is answered… Sunny rolls her eyes and said…

 

" Yah! Kim Hyoyeon, are you holding the phone all the time and waiting for my call?? "

 

" Yes…"

 

" Geez… So what is the matter?? "

 

" Can you go to xxxx Park for me?? "

 

" For what? "

 

" My business partner told me to wait at there… And I have to go meet her… But unfortunately, I have an emergency meeting so I want you to go instead of me…"

 

" Yah!! Your first call was 7hr ago… Why you just sent your driver?? "

 

" No, I can't!!!! "

 

" Ummm?? "

 

" I mean… Aish… Molla… Just go… My business is over… Bye…"

 

Hyoyeon said and she hangs up the phone… Sunny doesn't understand anything but she decides to go… Business is business… She needs to help…

 

Sunny drives the car to the xxxx Park… When she arrives, she remembers that Hyoyeon forgets to tell her where the business partner is…

 

When she is about to call Hyoyeon, someone stands in front of her…

 

" Bunny…"

 

Sunny looks up in surprise and she sees Sooyoung…

 

" Sooyoungie…"

 

" HeeHee… Nae… It's me…"

 

Sunny remembers something… 

 

" Wait! Don't tell me you and Hyoyeon- "

 

" Yeah… I asked help from her… And I have to give her a box of blood…"

 

" Aigoooo… So what??? What is emergency? "

 

" Ummm… I want to give you this…"

 

Sooyoung said and she gives the paper roll in her hand… Sunny takes it and slowly opens it…

 

" Omo! "

 

Sunny is surprised to see her own portrait…

 

" I did it hundreds of years ago… I even don't remember when… But Bunny, I love you all my life… Can we be together? "

 

" Sooyoungie…"

 

" Hmmmm?? "

 

" I have been waiting for this to happen for hundreds of years too…"

 

Sunny whispers making Sooyoung to smile like a moron… Yookyung frowns and shakes her head…

 

" Aigooo… Why Aunty Soo is that dump?? She had to follow hundreds of years to get a girl… I wanna exchange places with her…"

 

" What did you just say Yookyung sshi?? "

 

Jiyoung said with a firm tone… She is crossing her arms and glaring at Yookyung… Yookyung wants to all of a sudden…

 

" Wae?? See… Aunty Sunny has a super hot body… I mean booty… HeeHeeHeee…"

 

" ert!!!! Don't come near me!!! This is my aunty for god's sake!!!!! "

 

Jiyoung shouts and she hits Yookyung with her fist one time for each word… Yookyung is laughing and she tries to catch Jiyoung's hands…

 

" No… No… No… I'm just joking… I only love you… Pleaseeee… Jiyoung-ah!!! "

 

" Whatever…"

 

" Aigooo… Cute! "

 

Yookyung said and she peeks Jiyoung's cheek… Jiyoung has to pretend as she doesn't care but she can't hide the happiness in her eyes… Yookyung starts driving the car…

 

" Hmmm? Where are we going?? What about Aunty Soo?? "

 

" Don't worry about her… Your Aunty Sunny owns a car… Plus she is a vampire too… She can run back to home as she wishes… Let's go someone and have fun…"

 

Yookyung said and Jiyoung is laughing at her girlfriend's foolishness…

 

" Let's go! "

 

" Let's Go!!!! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                     xxx                                     xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Yah! Krys… This is our place… Move… Move…"

 

" Who said?? Naeun unnie… I'm the Kwon too… I can stay everywhere I like in this house…"

 

" What! OMG, Krys! Where is the Krystal who is studying in her room all the time????? "

 

" Whatever… I can watch TV too…"

 

" Hey… Hey… Stop…"

 

Eunji tries to break the two sisters but they both give her a deathly glare shot… Eunji looks at Sulli for help but the wolf is pretending like she doesn't know anything and reading a magazine…

 

" Go away, Krys… This sofa is ours…"

 

" No way… This is ours…"

 

" Hey Krys…"

 

Eunji this time tries to call Krystal… And she points at Sulli who is reading the magazine…

 

" She is checking out the hotties in the magazine… I saw it…"

 

" What?? Eunji unnie… When I did??? "

 

" Sulli baby???? "

 

" No… No… No… Krys… I did nothing…"

 

" Choi Sulli… You are dead…"

 

Krystal forgets about Naeun and she pulls Sulli by the ear and drags her to the upstairs where her room is… Eunji proudly smiles and she poses as a superhero with her arms on her waist…

 

" See, Naeunnie… My plan works, right?? "

 

" Kekeekke… Eunji… You are jjang!! "

 

Naeun throws herself onto the sofa she has been fighting for and pads the space beside her…

 

" Come here… Sit with me…"

 

Eunji joins and Naeun immediately cuddles to her…

 

" Aigooo… This is the best feeling ever…"

 

" Naee… It's the best ever as long as I'm with you…"

 

Naeun whispers back… And Eunji leans down to kiss the crown of her princess…

 

 

*  Explorsion  *

 

 

 

Eunji and Naeun look at each other because of the noises coming from upstairs… And they laugh out loud… 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                     xxx                                     xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The moon is fully blooming in its beauty as it is a full moon day… The forest is sleeping under the beautiful silvery moonlight…

 

But there is something on this place… It is sitting alone at the edge of the cliff and looking at the sky…

 

 

*  Wolf Howling  *

 

 

It's howling is kinda sad to hear… It is just staring at the sky and expressing it's loneliness and sorrow… At that time, two shadows comes out from the forest and walks towards the wolf…

 

" Hyeri-ah…"

 

Hayoung calls… She looks at Namjoo and Namjoo nods understandingly… Hayoung walks towards Hyeri and she stands beside the wolf which is about three times bigger than her in size…

 

" Hyeri-ah, how long will you stay here alone?? Everyone is waiting for you to come back…"

 

The wolf doesn't reply anything… Hayoung dares herself to touch the brown hairs…

 

" Hyeri-ah… Come back with us… Hmmm?? You are the only one bestfriend I have in this world… And I can't live without you… You know it, right?? "

 

Hayoung moves closer…

 

" I love JooJoo… But I love you too… We can live together happily… JooJoo is my love and You are my best friend… You are the best ever friend I have in this world…"

 

Hayoung whispers and she hugs the wolf by the neck… Tears are falling out from the wolf's eyes and it slowly turns back into human form…

 

Hyeri hugs her back and she is now padding Hayoung's back… She is comforting her bestfriend so that the human girl will get her control back…

 

" I'm okay, Hayoung-ah… And I know Namjoo can love you more than me… I know you are happier with her…"

 

" It's not like this, Hyeri…"

 

Namjoo walks towards them…

 

" If I'm the stalk of the rose that will support the bud to become the flower, you are the leaf that protects the bud before it becomes a rose… We, three, can live like this together… You are our friend…"

 

Namjoo said and she extends her hand… Hyeri is just staring at her blankly for a few seconds and she smiles… She takes Namjoo's hand and shakes… Then she pulls her into a hug…

 

Hyeri smiles on Namjoo's shoulder…

 

" Thank you… For everything…"

 

" It's okay…"

 

Namjoo replies… Hayoung is watching the vampire and wolf's taking peace and smiling between the tears…

 

Now, she doesn't have to lose her girlfriend and bestfriend either… Life is really beautiful…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                     xxx                                     xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Bbom-ah…"

 

Chorong calls Bomi who is looking outside by the window… Bomi seems she doesn't hear Chorong… 

 

They are now at Bomi's house… NaNa becomes the New Leader of the Wolves so they have to move to wolves' place… Thus, Bomi lives here with Hayoung and Chorong usually comes here to sleep over…

 

" Bbom-ah…"

 

Chorong walks towards Bomi and she hugs her from the back… Bomi's back is warm and comfortable to lean on for Chorong… Bomi tries to turn back but Chorong doesn't let her…

 

" What are you thinking??? Hmmm??? Is it tired to be the Leader of Soulkeepers?? "

 

" It's not like this… I gave that place to Chaerim Ajjuma today… I don't want to lead many people… I'm not qualified enough yet… And I put the sword in the library… No one can take it easily… Except Krystal… HaHaHa…"

 

" So, what is bothering you?? "

 

Chorong doesn't laugh at Bomi's jake and she asks… Bomi turns around and she puts Chorong in her embrace instead…

 

" Nothing…"

 

" It's not nothing… Tell me…"

 

" Hmmm… It's really not important…"

 

" Hump! "

 

Chorong pretends as she is angry… Bomi widens her eyes and quickly said…

 

" Alright… Alright… I'll tell… But don't laugh at me… Promise…"

 

" Oki… Promise…"

 

Bomi nervously starts…

 

" Krystal said it was True Love's kiss that woke you up… On that day, both me and your Daddy kissed you… Whose kiss made you wake up??? "

 

Bomi asks innocently and Chorong can't help herself… She laughs really hard…

 

" Unnie-ahhh… Don't laugh at me…"

 

" Okay… Okay… I'm not… Ahahahahaha…"

 

" But… I really wanted to know… I think my love is real too… But why you didn't wake up at that time???? "

 

" Bbom-ah… Let me tell you a secret…"

 

Chorong suddenly breaks her… Bomi is looking at her with hopeful eyes…

 

" At that time, when I died, my world suddenly became dark… And when I open my eyes again, I was in a strange place… That place is covered with white… Everyrhing is white there… I walk around and I notice it seems it is a train station…"

 

" I didn't know where to go, what to do… But, suddenly, two people appear in front of me… And I remembered that it was Seohyun and YoonA, the people in the portrait… Our sisters…"

 

" They were looking at me with teary eyes… They held my hands and said thank you… I asked them what this place was… She asked me back what I thought… And I answered it was a train station…"

 

" At that time, a train arrived… She smiled and said that it was happening in my head… The train means someone makes a love spell on me and I could choose… To stay or To go… I was confused at that time… I mean it was too comfortable to stay there… I feel like I'm an angel… Seohyun and Yoona told me to choose… they said whatever I choose, they want me to take the message that they missed the family…"

 

" I didn't know what I am thinking… But I thought I was too confused… The trian left and I couldn't get out from there… At that time, another train arrived… This time, Seohyun and YoonA told me to take it… They said there were many people who are waiting for me to come back… And I got on the train… Then I was thrown into the dark again and when I opened my eyes, I saw Daddy…"

 

Chorong explains… She looks up Bomi and kisses the tip of the chin…

 

" That's why I didn't wake up from your kiss… I was talking with my sisters… But I still received your love…"

 

" Aigooo… Bad unnie… I thought my kiss didn't work…"

 

" Hahahaha… Pabo…"

 

" Whatever… But it is still okay if my love can't compete with Daddy's love… I wanna feel the Parents' love too… It's too strong…"

 

" Bbom-ah… My Daddy is your daddy too… She likes you… Believe me…"

 

" I know, unnie…"

 

Bomi smiles with a big big smile… Yes… She knows all the Kims accept her…

 

" Thank you for giving me a big family…"

 

She said… And Chorong smiles too…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                     xxx                                      xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim mansion

 

Taeyeon, Yuri, Tiffany and Jessica are having their own party… No one seems to join them as they all are busy with their own dates so they are enjoying their peaceful night here…

 

Tiffany and Jessica are sitting at the table and Taeyeon and Yuri are standing at the balcony with Beer cans in their hands…

 

" Aish… It's so beautiful tonight…"

 

" Yeah… Beautiful…"

 

They both look up the sky…

 

" Yah… Yuri… Many stars tonight…"

 

" Immm… It seems they are watching down at them…"

 

" Yeah… They said people turn into stars when they die… May be they are the people we know…"

 

" People we know?? Seriously?? We know too many people, Taeyeon…"

 

Yuri jokes and Taeyeon nods…

 

" Yes… We have been living on this planet for too long…"

 

Yuri sighs…

 

" Aigoooo… Too bad… People we love left us… This is the worst pain ever…"

 

" May be this is the curse to be the immortals… We have to suffer a lot of pain… We can't run away from it as we can't be dead… We have to sit and watch the ones we love dead one day…"

 

Yuri looks up the sky again and she points at a couple star…

 

" Taengoo… Check this two stars… Couple… Couple…"

 

" Hmmm…"

 

" May be this is YoonA and Soehyun… They are watching over us all the time…"

 

" Yeah… They are… They are always there…"

 

Taeyeon smiles…

 

" But Yuri… You know… Being a Vampire has good points too… Normal people died… And they are forgotten after a certain amount of time… But the ones we love… They are always here… In our heart… They never die… They will be with us as long as we are living…"

 

" You are right… No one actually leaves us… They are always with us if they are in our heart…"

 

" Peopl generally think that Vampires are cold… Yeah… We are… But our hearts are not… They can feel love, too… We have no tear, no blood… Because, if we cry, it will be rain… And if we bleed, it comes out from our heart… That pains are too much for us…"

 

" That's why we put walls around ourselves… That's why Vampires seem to be cold…"

 

" And that's why people shouldn't play with a Vampire's heart…"

 

" Ahahahahhaha…"

 

Yuri looks at Taeyeon and she gives her hand…

 

" So, we are normal again, right?? "

 

" Of course, buddy…"

 

Taeyeon said as she grabs Yuri's hand and gives a squeeze…

 

" Welcome back, Old friend…"

 

" No… We are always a family… Forever and Always…"

 

Yuri replies and Taeyeon nods… Yuri smirks and said…

 

" So, Taeyeon… Wanna play again?? Let's take a run around Seoul… The one who reaches home first is the winner… The bet is one table…"

 

" Ahaha… Alright! "

 

Yuri and Taeyeon smile and they jump down from the balcony… And after that, we can see the shadows of the two bats with the moon background in the sky…

 

Everything is as perfect as ever… All is well…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                             - The End -

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Finally… I can make the ending… Thank you for waiting for this lazy author and read till the end… This story is one of my favourites… So, leave your thoughts if you wanna tell me something… And next update stories will be Reply 2014 & Rainbow Sisters…

And thank you to my Angel… She is the reason why I writing this fiction till the end… If she didn't tell me non-stop to update this story, I would still be a lazy author… HaHaHa… Thank you kiddy…

Lastly, thank you all my readers… I love you, chingus…