Romantic Trip Part II

Don't Play With My Heart

Krystal and Sulli are sitting together on the bus. They are leaning on each other and waiting for the bus to start off.

 

Well, they can be said that they are half dating. Although they are just fake couple, they know that they have feelings for each other and they only need to confess. 

 

But no one dare to start about it and so they are stuck in this zone for days. But they understand each other and they believe that they don't need any word between them.

 

" Sulli unnie?? "

 

" Yes, Krys? "

 

" What about you coming to my house and have some dinner or lunch together?? "

 

" What?? "

 

Sulli is surprised when Krystal suddenly asks her. She looks around and checks that where Naeun and Yookyung are sitting and then she pays her attention back to Krystal.

 

" Are you serious??? "

 

" Why are you asking?? "

 

" No. I mean we are not the real couple and we - "

 

" Sshhhhhhh."

 

Krystal quickly shuts Sulli's mouth up and she signals her to come closer to her. Sulli leans towards her and she can feel the hot breathe from Krystal beside her left ear.

 

" Amber is checking us."

 

" What?? "

 

Krystal whispers and Sulli's eyes widen.

 

" Do you think she hears me??? "

 

" I don't know. But she is staring us."

 

" Omo."

 

Sulli is frightened that the tomboyish girl will disturb her again and she doesn't know what to do.

 

At that time, with coincidence, Amber stands up from her seat and she walks to them. 

 

" Sulli-ya."

 

" What?? "

 

" Don't you want to sit with me??? "

 

" Don't you see I am sitting with my girlfriend?? "

 

" I still don't believe that you two are dating."

 

" This is not matter you believe it or not. I don't care."

 

Sulli said but Amber seems she is not giving up. At that time, the car starts to drive off. Lucky to them, there is no teacher in their car so the students can stay freely as they like.

 

" Yah!! Are you really standing beside me all the time?? "

 

" No. But until you agree to go and sit with me."

 

" Amber-sshi, you are so crossing your line. She said she doesn't want to sit with you. What's wrong with you to force her??? "

 

" There is no need for you to get into us."

 

" I do have the right to get in between you two. I am her girlfriend."

 

Krystal said firmly and she stands up. Then she said coldly at Amber's face.

 

" I will show you. Come on, Sulli unnie."

 

She said and she pulls Sulli up with her. Amber is surprised what Krystal will do. Krystal claps loudly for three times and she calls all the students.

 

" Please. Please. Attention please!! "

 

She said and everyone including Naeun and Yookyung looks at them. Krystal gives a glance to her sisters and she inhales before she starts to say.

 

" I have something to announce. "

 

She said and she holds onto Sulli's hand.

 

" Me and Sulli unnie are dating for three months already and today is our anneversary. I want to make a surprise for her so that I want to give her this."

 

She said and she pulls off her necklace which has two rings as pendent. She then gives one ring to Sulli and said.

 

" Unnie, happy three month anneversary. I promise you in front of everyone that I will be a good girlfriend to you and will take care of you in the future. I love you."

 

She said and she puts the ring on Sulli. Sulli can't say a word in surprise but her eyes are already teary because of Krystal. 

 

" Don't you wear this for me??? "

 

Krystal hands her another ring and Sulli puts it on her finger. Everyone starts to clap and Amber's face becomes darken.

 

" Thanks you, Krys. Thanks you."

 

Sulli said and she suddenly hugs Krystal. Krystal returns the hug but she whispers on her shoulder.

 

" Unnie, I don't want thanks you. Say you love me."

 

" I love you, Krys."

 

Sulli whispers back and the whole car is filled with cheering. 

 

" Kiss!!! Kiss!!! Kiss!!! "

 

The students start to shout and Krystal knows that her playful twin sisters are behind this. She looks at Sulli shyly and the older girl cups her face.

 

" May I???? "

 

She asks while she is leaning dangerously closer to Krystal. Krystal becomes shy but she knows she has to say something.

 

" You may."

 

She whispers as her closes her eyelids and waits for the touch. And after a blink of an eye, she can feel soft and gender touch on her lips and the next thong she knows is that she has to put her arms on Sulli's neck as support.

 

They share a sweet and lovely kiss and all the students are cheering for them except one person.

 

And then they return to their seat and sit. Sulli looks at Krystal and she smiles at the younger girl.

 

" Why you did this??? This is too much for a fake couple."

 

" Do you still think it is a fake??? "

 

Krystal said and she pecks Sulli's cheek.

 

" You are too stupid, Sulli unnie. I really mean it."

 

She said and she moves herself closer to Sulli and rests inside Sulli's chest. Sulli holds onto the younger girl in her arms and then she smiles widely as she knows that they are not the fake couple anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They become real.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At midnight…………

 

The moon is shining over their heads and it is enjoying the beauty of nature while it is surrounded by the stars.

 

They decide to have a camp at the forest which is not so far from Seoul. All the students are playing games all day and they have been tired so they decide to go to bed at about 11:30pm.

 

But Yookyung is busy with her own things so she cannot sleep yet. She waits till Naeun and Krystal fall asleep and then she sneakily comes out from her tent.

 

" Let's do it."

 

She whispers to herself and she starts to walk towards the tent where Jiyoung and her two friends are sleeping.

 

" Jiyoung-na?? Jiyoung-na!! "

 

She calls to Jiyoung's name but there is no response. She doesn't give up and she calls to Jiyoung again.

 

" Jiyoung-na??? "

 

" Who is this?? "

 

" I'm Kwon Yookyung."

 

She answers and the door of the tent opens, revealing the angry Sunhwa with messy hair.

 

" What do you want?? "

 

" Jiyoung."

 

" Yah!! Jiyoung-na!!! That Crazy girl wants to see you!!! "

 

She said and she resumes her sleeping. Jiyoung gets up from her sleep and she saw Yookyung smiling widely and showing her teeth to her.

 

" Do you want to see me??? "

 

" Yes. Come out."

 

" Umm?? "

 

" Please~~~"

 

Yookyung begs her with pleading eyes and Jiyoung has no heart to refuse her. So she sighs and comes out from her tent.

 

" Good!!! "

 

" Now, what do you want, Kwon??? "

 

" Don't be so unfriendly with me. Come on. I want to take you to somewhere."

 

She said and she holds onto Jiyoung's wrist. Jiyoung is so surprised by Yookyung's bold action but she doesn't say anything as she lets Yookyung to lead her.

 

Yookyung leads her into the forest and Jiyoung becomes worried.

 

" Where are you taking me?? "

 

" Hmmm?? You will find out later."

 

Yookyung said and she continues to pull her. The forest is so dark and the only light is the moonlight which is shining on their heads.

 

" Yah!! Yookyung. I'm afraid."

 

" Huh?? Ha ha. Don't be. I'm here."

 

" Where are you taking me?? "

 

" We are nearer. Come on."

 

" But I'm afraid of forests."

 

" I bet you will enjoy the forests soon. I promise that nothing will happen to you. Believe me."

 

Yookyung puts Jiyoung's hand in her hand and she gives a squeeze to her as a courage. Jiyoung is shaking and she is afraid of the forest. She doesn't know why but she is so afraid of the forests. May be she lost her memories in one?? 

 

" Yookyung?? "

 

Suddenly, Jiyoung feels that the hand that is holding on her becomes lost and she cannot see Yookyung anymore.

 

" Kwon Yookyung??? "

 

She calls to Yookyung but there is no sign of the other girl beside her. Jiyoung immediately teary and she is so afraid at that moment. She calls to the other vampire's name with a nearly crying voice.

 

" Yah!! Don't scare me. Yookyung-na!!! "

 

She calls to her but there is no reply from the famous player girl. Jiyoung decides to leave that place and she is about to retrace her step when something falls onto her shoulder.

 

" Huh?? "

 

She becomes surprises and touches on her shoulder. Soft thing comes up from her shoulder and she looks at it to see what it is.

 

" A flower petal??? "

 

She whispers as she saw the petal of a red rose. While she is confusing about how rose petals can drop from the tree, another petal drops on her again.

 

And then another one

 

 

And another

 

 

 

And other

 

 

 

 

Till finally many many petals are dropped from the tree like the caessing rain. Jiyoung is so surprised and she looks up to the tree but she can see nothing except dark.

 

But more and more flowers are thrown over her and she is now enjoying the flower rain under the tree. 

 

At that time, a shadown jumps down from the tree and she falls in front of her like a cat.

 

" Yookyung??? "

 

" Jiyoung-na, do you like it??? "

 

" Yes.This is so beautiful and I really enjoy it."

 

" Really?? "

 

" Immmmm."

 

Jiyoung nods and she suddenly remembers that Yookyung left her in the dark alone.

 

She quickly makes a pout and crosses her arms while she is turning around.

 

" Wae??? "

 

" Why you left me alone?? I was saying that I am afraid of the dark and you are- uhh."

 

She is cut off by Yookyung's warm and soft lips. Jiyoung's eyes were widely open and she is staring at the flawless face of Yookyung which is concentrating on the pleasure they are sharing.

 

The only perfect moment makes her to realise something. A painful headache suddenly runs into her head and this makes Jiyoung to break the kiss and hold onto her head.

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

 

" Jiyoung-na, are you ok??? "

 

Jiyoung can't answer it. She is holding onto her head and she sits on her knees on the ground. And some memories of her past flashes in her head.

 

The same red flower petals on her

 

 

The same sweet and pleasant feeling

 

 

 

 

And the same girl with the same kiss

 

 

 

 

" HONG YOOKYUNG!!!! "

 

She shouts and Yookyung hugs her suddenly.

 

" Jiyoung-na. I'm here. I'm here, Jiyoung-na."

 

" Yookyung!!! Hong Yookyung!!! "

 

" Yes. Yes. I'm here."

 

She said and she tightly holds onto Jiyoung who is now trying her best to run away from Yookyung's embrace. Yookyung is now crying as she feels really painful to see her Jiyoung in this condition.

 

" Hong Yookyung??? "

 

" Hmm??? "

 

" Are- Are you- "

 

" Yes. I am. I am Hong Yookyung who is looking for you for centuries."

 

Yookyung said and Jiyoung slowly removes herself from Yookyung. She looks at the crying Yookyung and she cups her face with both of her palms.

 

" Hong Yookyung. I remember you now. I remember everything. You are Hong Yookyung. My Hong Yookyung."

 

" Yes. Yes."

 

Yookyung nods in agreement and both of them are now releasing the flowing tears on their faces.

 

" Yookyung-na, I'm really sorry. At that day, I met with two soulkeepers and I- "

 

" Hush. I understand."

 

Yookyung stops her and Jiyoung bites her lower lips.

 

" I'm so sorry. I didn't remember you from the first time."

 

She said and she pecks Yookyung's lips. Yookyung smiles and she shakes her head.

 

" It's no need to say sorry. I'm satisfied when you and me are together now. I found you and you remember me. This is all I need."

 

Yookyung said and she slowly leans onto Jiyoung's palms which are caressing her face lightly. She can feel electricity at that places and she misses this touches very much.

 

" Yookyung-na."

 

" Hmm?? "

 

But she is grerted by Jiyoung's peek again.

 

" I'm sorry."

 

Another peek.

 

" And I'm so thankful to you."

 

Another peck

 

" For waiting for me many years."

 

And another peck

 

Yookyung looks at Jiyoung's face which is only an onch from her face and she stares into the two shining twinkle eyes of Jiyoung.

 

Jiyoung becomes lost in the stare of the one she loves and she can't stop herself. She presses her lips on Yookyung and whisper sending vibration on Yookyung.

 

" Hong Yookyung, I love you."

 

She said and she starts to kiss Yookyung roughly. She puts all the feelings she has now, guilty, sorrow, happiness, and love that she has for Yookyung and she is trying her best to show them to Yookyung.

 

Yookyung on the other hand is also feeling like riding roller coster now. She is pulling Jiyoung closer to her and leaning back to the trunk of the tree which is behind her and she also responses with the same passion that Jiyoung is giving her.

 

They have been apart from each other from centuries and they miss each other very much. So that they doesn't care that they are out of breathe because of the long kiss.

 

As they are crying at the same time, they can feel the salty taste of the tears which is combined in their kiss.

 

After about five minutes, they break the kiss but they still don't want to apart from each other so they lean their forehead on each other.

 

" Yookyung-na, I miss you."

 

Jiyoung said and she pecks Yookyung again. Yookyung giggles and she flashes her toothy smile which makes Jiyoung's heart to have an earthquake.

 

And she whisers back.

 

" I miss you, too."

 

She then teasingly rubs her nose with the nose tip of Jiyoung.

 

" And I love you, Kang Jiyoung. Welcome back."

 

She said. And Jiyoung returns the smile to her. 

 

At that time, the world becomes a little dark beacause the moon is hiding behind the clouds as it doesn't want to withness the lovey dovey scense of the two lovers who are staring at each other with love filled eyes amd holding each other tightly as they don't want the breeze to enter between them and making them apart.