Break up

Don't Play With My Heart

Chorong is sitting on her bed. Her clothes are put around her and she is pouting in the middle. 

 

" Which one should I choose?? "

 

Chorong thinks while bitting her nail.

 

" It has been two days since she last called me. I wonder what she is doing. Are you missing me, Yoon Bomi? "

 

Chorong whispers and she blushes. Her face becomes red and she smiles.

 

" Omo. Omo. I'm crazy. Why I am blushing even thinking about her?? kekke."

 

She whispers. Chorong sighs and she jumps down from the bed. She walks to the mirror and checks herself in it.

 

" What is this? "

 

Chorong whispers. And she leans closer to the mirror and checks her hair near her temple.

 

" Why my hair gets white? "

 

Chorong whispers. She pulls the white strings of her hair and sighs.

 

" Aish. What is happening to me?? "

 

She arches her eyebrows and tries to hide the white hair in her raven ones.

 

" I have to cover it. If not, Bomi will see it and she will be scared. I'm already five hundred years older than her."

 

Chorong said and she walks back toher clothes. She looks around and picks up the most bright ones.

 

" This will make me look younger."

 

Chorong thinks and she changes her clothes. She jumps in front of the mirror and checks herself.

 

" Immm. I exactly look like an eighteen years old girl."

 

Chorong said in satisfaction. But the white hair drops in front of her face making herself frowns.

 

" Moya!! Why this hair doesn't place as I put? Hump! "

 

Chorong hides the hair again and she sighs.

 

" Whatever. I want to see her badly."

 

Chorong thinks and she opens the window of her room. Her daddy has removed all the spells that she has protected around the house so she can easily sneak out of the house.

 

Chorong takes her phone that she placed on her table and she walks to the window.

 

" Ahh. I need to lock! "

 

She thinks and she runs to her room door to lock inside so that her family cannot enter while she is out.

 

" Mianhae daddy, mommy. I miss Bomi to death."

 

She whispers and jumps out from the window. She falls on the ground like a cat and she runs fast away from the house. It is almost 12 so there is no one in the road.

 

She passes many roads and streets like a shadow leaving buildings behind her. She runs non-stop till she reaches Bomi's house.

 

" Aish! Why I get tired? I only ran for almost ten minutes."

 

Chorong whispers while she is bending her body and breathing quickly. She inhales and exhales for a few times before she regains her breathe. 

 

Chorong wipes the sweats on her forehead and she jumps on balcony of Bomi's room.

 

" Bbom-ah? "

 

Chorong tries to call but no one answers. Chorong tries to push the door but it seems it is locked.

 

" What? She is not at home? "

 

Chorong thinks and she takes out her phone. She dials Bomi's number and waits.

 

" Pick up. Pick up. Pick up."

 

Chorong whispers. But unfortunately, no one picks up the phone and it hangs up. Chorong sighs.

 

" I sneaked out of the house only to meet her. I can't go back like this. I wanna see her face at least."

 

Chorong thinks and she decides to calls again.

 

 

*  beep  beep  beep  *

 

 

After ringing three tones, the other line answers.

 

" Hello? "

 

" Bbom-ah! "

 

" Anneyong unnie."

 

" I miss you..."

 

Chorong said. Bomi doesn't say anything back and she asks.

 

" Why are you calling me unnie? "

 

" Ah, I secretly came out from the house. And I'm now in front of your house."

 

" Umm?? My… My house?? What are you doing there? "

 

" Of course to meet you!! Wae?? Don't you want to see me?? "

 

" Ahh, it's not like this. But unnie, I'm not at home."

 

" Where are you? "

 

" unnie, can you come to CL corp's roof? I'm there."

 

" What are you doing there? "

 

" It's not important. Please come to me. I have something to say."

 

" Ok. Wait a few minutes."

 

Chorong said and she hangs up. She doesn't know what Bomi is doing at CL building but like she said, it is not important. The most important thing now is to meet Bomi before her daddy will drag her back to their house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                     xxx                                      xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Chaerim ajjuma, you said you will tell me how I can save Chorong unnie."

 

Bomi said while she is trying to create power ball between her hands. CL takes a glance at small pale violet power ball and she shakes her head.

 

" See what you are creating. You are not powerful enough to do this. You still can't save her."

 

" Aigoo. Ajjuma. Are you thinking I'm a stupid?? I know you are lying."

 

" No, I am not."

 

" Then tell me. At least, it can be an inspiration for me to practise harder."

 

Bomi said and CL sighs.

 

" Why can't you still understand? You have no choice. If you want to save her, you have to slide her heart with loveless sword."

 

" What??!! "

 

Bomi looks at CL in fear.

 

" This means that unnie will die too. Right? "

 

" May be."

 

" What are you talking about???!!! If I slide that stupid sword to her heart, she will die no matter what!!! "

 

" No. It will only kill Jiyeon's soul."

 

" So, what will happen to Chorong unnie? "

 

" God only will know."

 

" Moya? "

 

Bomi shakes her head in disbelief. 

 

" How you can ask me to do something which even you don't know the ending."

 

" Bomi-ah, relax. This is your duty. You are the one who has to stop it. And you are the one who will have to write this ending. Not me."

 

CL said and she puts her hand on Bomi's shoulder.

 

" That's why I'm telling you to practise. You have to be powerful enough to kill Jiyeon's soul and to save your unnie. Understand?? "

 

CL asks. Bomi doesn't know what to answer. The time she can have is too short and the things she has to do are to many. How she can manage all these things???

 

 

*  phone ringing  *

 

 

Both Bomi and CL look at Bomi's phone.

 

" My unnie<3 "

 

Bomi closes her eyes and she hangs down her head. How she can speak normally when she knows that she has to kill her??

 

" Bomi-ah, there is something that no one can understand fully. And this is the most powerful weapon in the world. Do you know what is this?? "

 

Bomi looks at the centuries-olded soulkeeper and she shakes silently. The phone goes dead as no one answers. CL smiles and she whispers.

 

" This is Love. If you can't save your unnie, your love is the only thing which can save her. Believe in love. Everything will be alright."

 

She said and walks out from the room. But when she reaches at the door, she turns around and said.

 

" Ahh, I forgot to tell you. You better don't see her for a few days. If not, Park Jiyeon's soul will notice your soulkeeper power. And your unnie will have to suffer a lot."

 

She smiles at Bomi who is staring at her with blank expression and walks away. At that time, the phone rings again and Bomi fnds that Chorong is calling again. She sighs and takes the phone to answer.

 

" Hello? "

 

" Bbom-ah! "

 

" Anneyong unnie."

 

" I miss you..."

 

Chorong said. Bomi smiles. She misses this voice. They have lost connection since they reached Korea.

 

" Why are you calling me unnie? "

 

" Ah, I secretly came out from the house. And I'm now in front of your house."

 

" Umm?? My… My house?? What are you doing there? "

 

" Of course to meet you!! Wae?? Don't you want to see me?? "

 

" Ahh, it's not like this. But unnie, I'm not at home."

 

" Where are you? "

 

" unnie, can you come to CL corp's roof? I'm there."

 

" What are you doing there? "

 

" It's not important. Please come to me. I have something to say."

 

" Ok. Wait a few minutes."

 

Chorong said and hangs up quickly. Bomi inhales and she whispers.

 

" Yes. For now, I need to focus on practises. I have to try for unnie. But I can't let her know about it. I need to push away her for a few days. At least, Park Jiyeon's soul will not hurt unnie for now."

 

Bomi thinks and she walks up to the roof to meet Chorong. The roof is peaceful and quiet. Bomi walks to the edge and leans forward. She closes her eyes when breeze rubs across her face.

 

" Bbom-ah, I miss you."

 

At that moment, a pair of arms crawl around her waist and hugs her from behind. Bomi's body becomes stiff as she is afraid of Park Jiyeon's soul will notice her.

 

" Unnie."

 

" What are you doing here? Don't you go back to your home? "

 

" No. I'm…… I'm working here."

 

Bomi lies and Chorong sighs.

 

" Minahae. You have to have a hard time because of me."

 

" Yes. I'm tired already."

 

Bomi dares herself to say like this. She holds on surprised Chorong's hand and removes herself from the older girl's embrace. And she turns around to face her.

 

" Unnie, look at me."

 

She orders softly. Bomi feels hurt when she notices the white strings of hair hidden between the original black ones. Chorong unnie is changing. Park Jiyeon's soul is taking place inside her.

 

" Unnie, it is hard for me to keep you with me. Can I take a break? "

 

" Yes? "

 

" I mean, I'm trying to work. If you continue doing like this, I will lose my concentration. So, let's not meet for a while."

 

" What are you talking, Bbom-ah? I don't understand."

 

Bomi inhales and encourages herself. Do it Bomi. This is for unnie's sake. Bomi thinks and she said.

 

" Let's break up."

 

" What? "

 

" Let's break up, unnie."

 

" Bbom… Bbom-ah, are you joking around, right?? "

 

Chorong asks although she knows Bomi is not joking. Bomi is staring at her and shakes her head.

 

" No. I'm tired. I need alone time. Please understand me."

 

She said and Chorong walks backward away from Bomi.

 

" Wae?? I don't understand. We were ok."

 

" This is what you think. I'm not ok."

 

" Bomi-ah."

 

" Please unnie, please. Please do this favour for me. If you are around me, I will not do it for sure. Please leave me."

 

Bomi said trying to hold her tears. But poor Chorong is almost crying. Her eyes are red and she is feeling like breaking into pieces.

 

" Yoon Bomi, I thought you love me. But I didn't know that everything is a lie. How you can say break up easily? "

 

" Yes, unnie. I want this. Please understand me."

 

Bomi said and quickly turns around to hide her tears. Chorong is feeling hurt as well as betrayal and she whispers.

 

" I regret not to listen to daddy. It was all my mistakes. I should not fall in love with a jerk like you fron the start. I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

 

She shouts and jumps down from the building. Bomi worriedly watches as Chorong disappears in the dark.

 

" Mianhae..."

 

She whispers.

 

 

* Thunder roaring *

 

 

At that time, Bomi starts hearing thunders and she weakly falls on the floor while leaning on the cold wall.

 

" Unnie-ah, are you crying?? "

 

She whispers. Rain drops fall like arrows from the sky and they strike Bomi's face. Although the rain is cold, Bomi can feel the heat on her cheeks.

 

Yes. She is crying.

 

Because she is hating herself of making Chorong cries. When a vampire cires, it will rain. And now it becomes a heavy rain showing that Chorong is crying badly. It makes her hurt.

 

" Wae?? Wae?? WAE???????!!!!!!!!! "

 

Bomi shouts while hitting her fist to the floor. Her hands are hurt and covered with blood with she doesn't care.

 

" Unnie mianhae. But it is for you. I have to do it for you. We have to break up to keep you safe. Don't worry. I will save you."

 

Bomi promises herself. She sits in the rain the whole night and thinking about their future while blaming on the cruel fate.

 

What can happen on Red FullMoon Day???

 

But Bomi is doubting one thing. She is nothing without Chorong. Will she be able to do it without Chorong by her side???