The Real Yoon Bomi Part III

Don't Play With My Heart

" Daddy!! What are you talking??!! "

 

Chorong said while she is standing up from the seat. She then looks at Bomi's guardians and said.

 

" Daddy, please don't say like this in front of them."

 

" No, Chorong. I'm telling my deicision. I will not let you to continue to date with her."

 

" Daddy!! "

 

" Stand up, Pany. We are going."

 

" Tae Tae-na, we should- "

 

" I said get up! "

 

Taeyeon said and Bomi also stands up.

 

" Wait. Please wait a minute. What did I do wrong??? If I have done any mistake, I can correct it. I will try my best to be a better person as you like."

 

" Stop, Bomi. I will not let you to engage to her, too."

 

" Nana unnie!! What happened to you, too???? "

 

" Don't ask back. You and her. It's no way."

 

Nana said. Lizzy looks at her and she is about to say something but she has to stop under Nana's unusual stare.

 

But Chorong shakes her head and she said between her cry.

 

" Daddy, you have already planned it, right??? First, you arrested Yookyung for getting inside Jiyoung's room. And now, is it my turn??? "

 

" No, Chorong-na. It's not like this. I- "

 

" I know. I should have know from the very start. You are planned to say like this in front of Bomi's guardians so that they will hate me and will not agree us to date. Right??? Daddy, you are so selfish. You want to keep us by yourself. You never think for us. "

 

" Chorong-na, daddy is doing this for you. I- "

 

" Stop now, daddy. You are not doing this for me. If you really want to make for me, you should let me to do the things that I want. I HATE YOU!!! "

 

" Chorong-na!!! "

 

" Unnie!! "

 

Chorong suddenly runs out from the room and Bomi quickly follows her. The elders are left in the room.

 

Tiffany looks at her husband with flaming glare and she asks.

 

" Tell me, Tae Tae. What was that for??? "

 

" Pany-ya, don't ask me yet. Please don't ask me. I will explain you later."

 

" Alright. Don't talk to me until you have changed your mind."

 

Tiffany said and she stands up from her seat. Then she leaves the room. Nana and Lizzy looks at Taeyeon and they leave the room, too.

 

" Aish!!! Why I have to do this???!!! "

 

Taeyeon angrily shouts and she ruffles her hair with both of her hands. She then closes her eyes and said.

 

" I'm doing this for her. I'm doing this for her. "

 

She sighs.

 

" Chorong-na, daddy is doing this only for you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Namjoo walks to the place where Hayoung lives. Well, Hayoung is living in Yoon's house so she has to come to Bomi's house. 

 

" Is she at home?? "

 

She thinks and she presses the doorbell. And about a second later, the door opened and to her surprise, she saw Krystal at the door.

 

" Krystal??? "

 

" Oh, Kim Namjoo."

 

Namjoo's face changes when she saw thr Kwon that her daddy forbiddened her to communicate. But opposite to her, Krystal is happy to meet the girl from another vampire family.

 

" What are you doing here?? "

 

" This is the place where my girlfriend lives so I have to come here."

 

She said and Namjoo remembers that Krystal is dating Sulli from this house.

 

" Ah, I remember."

 

" And what are you doing here??? "

 

" Same like you. For my girlfriend."

 

" Hayoung?? She is not at home."

 

" Huh??? "

 

" Wait. I will ask Sulli unnie for you. Please come inside."

 

She said and Namjoo follows her.

 

" Who is it, Krys??? "

 

" It's Kim Namjoo. She is coming for Hayoung. Do you know where she is??? "

 

Krystal asks and Sulli sits up on the couch from lying down position. They seem they are watching a movie together. Namjoo becomes envious of them suddenly.

 

" Why can't I have a life like this with Hayoungie??? "

 

She is thinking and a little frowns.

 

" Namjoo-ya??? Namjoo-ya!! Yah!! Kim Namjoo!! "

 

" Yes!!! Yes?? "

 

" I've told you three times already. She is not at home. She went out to go to Hyeri's house."

 

" Hyeri??? The Lee Hyeri?? "

 

" Yes. You want to follow her?? "

 

Namjoo thinks for a few seconds and she agrees.

 

" Yep."

 

" Alright."

 

Sulli told the direction to Namjoo and the later nods her head.

 

" Thanks you, Sulli unnie."

 

" It's ok. Never mind. But Namjoo-ya, take care of Hayoung. I don't like the way she is outgoing. You know what I mean. Right??? "

 

" Immm."

 

Namjoo said with a weak smile and she then remembers to say goodbye.

 

" Then I'm going. Thanks you for your help."

 

" It's nothing."

 

Sulli said and Namjoo walks out from the house.

 

" Wait!!! "

 

She has to stop her steps when she hears a call. She turns around and saw Krystal following her.

 

" Yes??? "

 

" Namjoo-ya, you know? We don't have to act like enemies. The problems are between the parents. They are nothing to do with us. And your sister and my sister are in love, too. So what about we make friends??? "

 

" Friends?? "

 

" Yes. We should be friends. Hmmm??? "

 

Krystal said and she extends her hand to Namjoo.

 

" Friends??? "

 

Namjoo is thinking hardly. If she agrees to be friends with her, her daddy will be angrily. But she is right at the same time. The problems are just between the parents and they are nothing to do with it.

 

Namjoo looks at Krystal who is smiling at them while waiting for her decision. She sighs and said.

 

" Daddy will surely kill me."

 

She then takes the hand and they shakes hands.

 

" Let's friends then."

 

" Thanks you. Now we are friends and we have to unite."

 

" Unite for what??? "

 

" Unite for our sisters. They are so poor and we have to be cupids for their love stories. Sulli unnie and me are talking about it not long ago. You will help us, too. Right?? "

 

" Of course. I will help. I will do everything for my sisters."

 

" Good. Oh, I am taking your time too long. Go. Go. And don't forget that we are not enemies."

 

" Ok."

 

Namjoo smiles at Krystal and she walks away from there.

 

" The Kwons are not that bad. I wonder why daddy hates them so much."

 

She said and she walks to the place where Sulli said that Hayoung was.

 

" Why Hyeri is always between us??? "

 

Namjoo said while she is shaking her head. And she sighs as she knows that she can't be mad at Hayoung although she knows that she is not the only one for her.

 

 

But on the other hand, Krystal who is watching Namjoo's back, smiles to herself.

 

" I'm so great. Appa will be proud of me."

 

She said and she remembers that she has to be in the house with Sulli. So she closes the door and walks into the house again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hayoung-na!! Hayoung-na!! "

 

" Hmm?? "

 

" Let's play outside."

 

" But it's raining."

 

Hayoung refuses to go out and Hyeri shakes her head. Then she pulls the younger girl who is lying on her bed and reading a comic.

 

" Get up~~~ "

 

" Hyeri-ya, I want to just stay in the room. I'm tired these days because of Namjoo. She took me to her house and I was afraid to death. Their father is so scary."

 

" Really??? "

 

" Imm. You will understnd when you saw her."

 

She said and Hyeri smiles.

 

" Then you should go out more. Come on. It starts raining."

 

Hyeri said. Hayoung looks outside and she whispers.

 

" People say that if it rains although it is not the time to rain, it is because the gumiho is crying. I don't like the rain which is caused by the tears of someone."

 

" Hayoung-na, you are thinking too much. Come on. Let's go. You will be happy."

 

She said and she starts to pull Hayoung.

 

" Arasso. Arasso. I'm coming."

 

Hayoung said and she tries to move away from Hyeri's strong pull. Hyeri smiles widely as she can succeed to take Hayoung out from the room.

 

The two run down to the outside and they are greeted by the silvery arrows like raindrops from the sky.

 

" Hayoung-na!! It s really fun."

 

" No. It's cold."

 

" Don't worry. I can hug you."

 

Hyeri said and she tries to hug her but Hayoung quickly moves away so she misses her.

 

" Ah ha. You can't catch me!! "

 

" Oh Hayoung~~ You want to play a game??? Huh?? "

 

" Catch me if you can~~ "

 

Hayoung said and she starts to run in the rain. Hyeri follows her and they play in the rain.

 

" Ha ha ha. Oh Hayoung!!! "

 

" Ahhhhhhh."

 

" I got you!! "

 

Hyeri said and she hugs Hayoung tightly. Hayoung is laughing so hard as she has so much fun here and Hyeri is glad to hear her laugh.

 

She is hugging her and spinning her around.

 

" Yah!!! Lee Hyeri!! Put me down~~~ "

 

" Noooooooooooo "

 

" Hayoung-na."

 

But both of them are stopped when they hear a voice. Hyeri puts down Hayoung and she faces the third person.

 

" Kim Namjoo."

 

" Hayoung-na, what are you- "

 

" Namjoo-ya, I can explain. It's not like this. It's not what you think."

 

" It's enough, Hayoung. You never thinks about me!!! "

 

Namjoo starts to shout. Her body is wet from head to toe and Hayoung can't think of since when she has been here. Namjoo looks at her with blank eyes and she said.

 

" I need to cool down myself."

 

" Namjoo-ya. Please let me explain."

 

Hayoung tries to say but Namjoo turns around.

 

" You always make me hurt, Hayoung-na."

 

She whispers and she starts to walk away. Hayoung thinks for a second and she decides to follow Namjoo.

 

" Namjoo-ya, wait!! "

 

But she is pulled back by Hyeri. 

 

" Don't go, Oh Hayoung."

 

She said and she pulls her more closer to her. Hayoung has to put her arms on Hyeri's chest as their bodies are so close. Both of them are already soked with rain and they look at each other.

 

" Hyeri-ya, I- "

 

" No, Oh Hayoung. Don't go please."

 

She said and she suddenly crushes her lips on Hayoung. Hayoung can't think of anything and she responds to the kiss by reflex.

 

And she forgets that she has to follow Namjoo.

 

 

 

" Hayoung-na~"

 

But Namjoo is still watching Hayoung and Hyeri from a far and she becomes more and more sad.

 

" Why??? Why are you so cruel to me??? "

 

She whispers and she walks on the road with no direction.

 

 

The rain becomes more and more heavy while Namjoo is walking. She is thankful to the rain to let her to hide the tears in the ceasing rain.

 

" Hayoung-na, don't you know??? It will rain when a vampire cries, too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Chorong unnie!!! "

 

Bomi calls for her lover's name.

 

" Chorong unnie!!! "

 

She shouts again and searches for Chorong. At that time, she finds that the black clouds are crowded in the sky.

 

" Chorong unn… "

 

She stops when she saw a figure near the junction. There is no one at this place and only the two of them are here.

 

" Unnie~~ "

 

She calls and slowly walks to Chorong who is sitting near the roadsign.

 

" Unnie?? "

 

Bomi also sits beside Chorong and she calls. Chorong doesn't look at her and she pretends that she doesn't hear her.

 

" Unnie~~ Don't you want to look at me."

 

Bomi said but Chorong is still refuse to look at her. Bomi uses her body to collide Chorong gently from the side.

 

" Hey, babygirl. Don't stay like this. Hmmm?? Talk to me~~"

 

Bomi tries to cheer up Chorong. But Chorong is sad because she thinks that her father lied to her. So she wants to let go of her emotions.

 

* sob sob *

 

She starts to cry and Bomi feels sad together with her. At the time, the rainclouds also join Chorong and they weep together with her, releasing the high speed raindrops to the ground.

 

" Unnie~~ why are you crying??? Hmmm??? "

 

Bomi said and she tries to turn Chorong towards her. Chorong is sobbing and she looks at Bomi.

 

 

 

Red crack eyes and brown warm eyes which are filled with care and love meet.

 

 

" Bbom-ah, I am sorry. I am so sorry."

 

" Wae??? Unnie, you don't have to say sorry."

 

Bomi said and she tries to give a smile. But Chorong shakes her head and she said.

 

" No. I should know Daddy. She is not the type of person who will let us that easily. I should know from the start that it is a trap. She wants to make your guardians to disappoint with us."

 

" I know, unnie. I know. I understand so please stop crying. Ok?? "

 

Bomi said but Chorong stands up.

 

" No, Bomi-ya. I can't let this to happen. I will go talk with them."

 

" Unnie!! "

 

Bomi stands up and pulls Choring's wrist.

 

" This is not the matter which can be solved like this!!! "

 

" So what should I do??? I can't break up with you!! And I can't stay away from you!! But there is nothing I can do!!! Yoon Bomi, do you know how I am feeling???!!! "

 

" I know. I know!! And I am worried too. But unnie, can you please believe me and wait for me a little??? I will handle it. I will talk with them and ask for their permission!! I will beg them till they will agree us!!! I will do everything for you!!! "

 

Bomi also shouts and they pause. Chorong looks up Bomi and she finds confidence in Bomi's eyes.

 

" Bbom-ah, sarangae."

 

She suddenly said and kisses Bomi hungrily. Her arms are wrapping around Bomi's neck and her fingers are interlocked between Bomi's hair.

 

Bomi also hugs her back by her waist and she pulls her more closer to her. Chorong becomes rough and she pushes Bomi to the roadsign.

 

" Unnie~~ "

 

Bomi moans in between the kiss and Chorong can't control herself.

 

 

* Fire explosion *

 

 

She accidently makes a fire explosion at the billboard which is at the opposite side of them across the road.

 

" Unnie~~"

 

Chorong doesn't listen to her and she bites Bomi's lips. Bomi opens and Chorong takes this chance to interlaces their pink soft muscles in their oral cavity. 

 

Bomi can feel the salty taste of Chorong's tears which are mixed among the kiss as Chorong is still crying. The rain becomes more and more heavy and their bodies are soaked with water.

 

 

Theu make out for a few minutes and Bomi becomes out of breathe. And she remembers that they shouldn't level up further more. They never been this too far and this is enough for Bomi. She has to stop Chorong before she loses her control.

 

" Unnie, please stop."

 

She whispers and slightly pushes Chorong away from her.

 

" Bbom-ah~~~"

 

Chorong is breathing heavily while she is resting her forehead on Bomi's. Her arms are still hugging around Bomi's neck as a support as her legs becomes weak due to the deep and passionate kiss they just share.

 

" Unnie, please stop crying. Hmmm?? Let me do this for you. For us. I promise that everything I do will be only for you."

 

Bomi said with a firm tone. She then smiles at the childish Chorong who is sobbing like a kid in her arms.

 

" I, Yoon Bomi, will always be the possession of Chorong unnie. I will never leave you and I will fight for our love. I will fight for us. I will do everything if it can make you safe and happy. This is the promise."

 

Bomi said and Chorng suddenly hugs her tight.

 

" Bbom-ah, I am afraid. I am afraid of losing you."

 

" Don't think too much, unnie. I promise that I am not going away from you. I will be always yours."

 

Bomi said and she reats her head on Chorong's chin while she is hiding her face in Chorong's hair.

 

Although the weather is colder because of the heavy rain, they don't feel any cold as their bodies are wrapped around together by the love blanket.

 

They stay in the rain for a long time as they both know that they will not have a chance to meet each other easily in the future when they come back to their houses.

 

They know that their love life will be full of roughness and difficulties. But they don't afraid of anything as they believe that they can pass through them with the power of their love.

 

 

 

But will their love be strong enough to fight against the fate????