Battle Day

Don't Play With My Heart

" Daddy…"

 

" Hmmm…"

 

" Can you tell me what is happening to me? "

 

Chorong asks… Taeyeon who is sitting beside the bed sighs while she is gently her daughter's white hair… Taeyeon suddenly remembers the first day when Chorong woke up as a vampire…

 

She asked thr same question… It seems everything starts and ends in the same pattern… Taeyeon tries to smile…

 

" Rong-ah… It's more complicated than you think…"

 

" Wae?? Even Aunty Sunny can't cure me? "

 

" Yeah… She can't… And we all can't too…"

 

Taeyeon stares at Chorong's innocent face…

 

" Rong-ah, today, you will have to face your fate… We can't run away from it… You were born with it…"

 

Chorong is just listening to her daddy… Taeyeon tries not to show any emotion…

 

" You will be controlled by the soul of Park Jiyeon… And you will turn into a monster…"

 

" Nae?? "

 

" But Rong-ah, you have to fight her back… We will try our best to control her but we can't fully do it… You are the one who can defend yourself… You have to be strong…"

 

Taeyeon continues…

 

" Tonight… It is the time… After this, everything will be fine… You have to stay strong only for one night… Please… Promise me… You have to stay strong no matter what…"

 

" Daddy, I - "

 

Chorong tries to sit on the bed… Taeyeon immediately pulls her into a hug… And she can't hold her tears anymore…

 

" Rong-ah… Please… Please don't leave me…"

 

" Daddy…"

 

" If something happens to you, I'll never forgive myself again… I promise… I'll save you…"

 

" Daddy… Calm down… I'm okay… I'll be okay…"

 

Chorong tries to console the breaking down Taeyeon… She pads her daddy's back lightly…

 

" Daddy, don't worry… I'll not leave you… Please… Don't worry…"

 

" Rong-ah… Daddy mianhae…"

 

" No… I am the one who should say sorry… Mianhae Daddy…"

 

The Father and Daughter hug each other and they are crying in each other's arms… Finally, they can get control of theirselves… 

 

Taeyeon removes herself from Chorong and looks at her daughter's face… She frowns and wipes the tears…

 

" I don't like to see you are crying… Daddy promises… I'll not make you cry anymore…"

 

" Nah… Now, it seems you are the one who shouldn't cry… Look at outside, Daddy…"

 

Chorong jokes… Taeyeon looks outsidr from the window and she notives the nearly stopped rain… She smiles…

 

" Yeah… We shouldn't cry… Hahaha…"

 

Chorong also smiles and she resumes to hug her Daddy…

 

" Although you are a Vampire, it's always warm to hug you… I feel warm…"

 

Taeyeon says anything… She is just her daughter's hair… Suddenly, she remembers something…

 

" Rong-ah, I have something important to tell you…"

 

" Nae? "

 

" Bomi… I know she is a good kid…"

 

Taeyeon starts… Chorong removes herself from Taeyeon and pays full attention to her Daddy…

 

" You mighy wonder why I strongly opposed against your relation with her… This is not because I don't like her… This is because she is the Soulkeeper…"

 

" I know…"

 

" You know? "

 

" Yes… Bomi told me…"

 

Taeyeon sighs… And she smiles…

 

" Alright… That means I can trust her, right??? She told me that she has to go training… And she will be here, tonight…"

 

" Thank you, Daddy…"

 

Chorong whispers… Taeyeon smiles and she holds her daughter's hand…

 

" No need… Your happiness is my first priority…"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                    xxx                                    xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One hour before midnight…

 

 

11:00 PM

 

 

Chorong slowly comes down from the stairs… Everyone is in the house except the kids… Kim sent Namjoo and Jiyoung to stay at Kwon House for tonight…

 

The adult wolves are also here… Plus twelve boys from Chiha… They all are standing or sitting in the living room… And they are watching Chorong as she comes down with her Mommy…

 

The Kims walk to Chorong and they all give her a hug… Chorong doesn't know how she is feeling… She feels nothing right now… Her mind is blank… And her brain is blank too…

 

" Let's go… We are late…"

 

Yuri said… They all come out from the house and walk towards the field behind the mansion… The white circle is glowing on the ground…

 

" Go sit there, baby…"

 

Taeyeon whispers…

 

" Don't come out from the circle no matter what is happening…"

 

" Daddy, where is Bomi?? "

 

" She will be here soon… Go sit now…"

 

Chorong nods silently and she enters the circle… As soon as her feet reach inside the circle, a power ball appears from the margin of the circle… And it divides Chorong and them into two zones…

 

" Let's start… Take place…"

 

As they have planned, half of the boys, the Kims and the Kwons take their places around the circle… They sit and close their eyes before they start pointing their index towards the circle and releasing their powers…

 

Taeyeon seems she is uncertain with this… Yuri who is sitting on her right, puts her hand on Taeyeon's shoulder…

 

" Let's do it, buddy…"

 

" Okay…"

 

They both close their eyes and start adding their powers to the circle… 

 

Tik Tik Tik Tik Tik

 

Time passes and the surrounding starts changing… The wolves feel the danger signs and they look at each other…

 

Jung-ah looks up the sky… The yellow moon is starting to cover with black clouds… She sighs as she knows it is the time… She walks backward a little and jumps to change into a big brown wolf…

 

The other wolves follow her steps and they all change into wolves… The six boys also preapre theirselves to defend this place…

 

 

* Wolves howlingggggg *

 

 

When the wind starts stronger, the wolves howl together… The place is filled with sadness and the moon starts turning red… Chorong who is sitting in the middle of the circle watches everyone… She feels strangely calm…

 

But when she hears the howling sound, she feels something is disturbing her… 

 

" Ahhh! "

 

She feels something is trying to piercing out from her heart… 

 

" Bbom-ah… Where are you? "

 

Chorong tries to think about Bomi and stay strong… She must not let Park Jiyeon's soul to control her…

 

" Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha…"

 

At that time, faint laughing sounds start spreading around the place… Everyone knows that the soulkeepers are coming… Chorong has to hold onto her left chest as she feels intense pain…

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…"

 

The moon suddenly turns into bloody red and a red lightening falls out from it… The lightening strikes directly to Chorong and Chorong's world becomes dark… She feels like she is drawning into the black ocean… No way of escape…

 

" Give up, everyone… Or else, you all will be dead tonight…"

 

A deathly cold voice orders as a group of people appears from thr dark… Three of leading them… They all recognize them easily… The three Soulkeepers… And their Vampire army…

 

" You are not matched to us… Give up, blood ers… And stay outside, dogs…"

 

Park Bom said as she is waving the Loveless sword in front of their eyes… All Vampires can feel the cold and death aura from the sword…

 

At that time, Park Jiyeon who is awakening from Chorong's heart is trying to get out from the circle…

 

" Daddy, Mommy… Please… Please let me out from here… I'm hurt to stay in this circle…"

 

" Taeyeon… Don't open your eyes…"

 

Yuri whispers… Taeyeon gulps and she just focus on what she is doing… Jiyeon is now begging them non-stop, making everyone uneasy…

 

At that time, Bom signals her army to attack…

 

" Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…"

 

" Kyaaaaaaaaa…"

 

" Garrrrrrrrr…"

 

The field is immediately covered with fighting sounds… At that time, many shadows jump between the batte making everyone surprised…

 

" What are you doing here???? "

 

" We have to help you… We can fight too…"

 

The kids and Nana, Lizzy join the forces… Now, they seem they are even… Bom bites her lip and orders…

 

" Kill everyone!!!!! "

 

And the real battle starts… At that time, Park Jiyeon in the circle loses her patience… She is now glaring everyone around her and crawling around the circle… She is finding the weakest point…

 

" Now, I'll kill you all!!!!!!!!!!! "

 

She suddenly shouts and stands up, throwing her arms into the air, making a huge red wave coming out from her body… The wave destorys the power balls that is prosioning her and makes everyone to be thrown away…

 

" No… She's released…"

 

 

Bom saw that Park Jiyeon is released… She is thinking the best way to kill Park Jiyeon with the sword in her hand… At that time, Park Jiyeon is now fighting with the Chinese boys and Kwons… The Kims do not have the heart to fight against Park Jiyeon who is taking Chorong's body… They only see her as their Chorong…

 

The Kims are fighting with Soulkeepers' army together with the wolves… Taeyeon saw that Bom is trying to move closer to Park Jiyeon but in her eyes, this is Chorong…

 

" No way! "

 

She shouts and jumps towards Bom, blocking the way towards Chorong… Bom frowns and she gets ready to kill Taeyeon first… The Loveless Sword becomes uncontrollable as it can sense the Vampires…

 

Bom covers every powerballs that Taeyeon shoots… And she waves her hand making Taeyeon to fall on the ground… She raises her hand and about to stab Taeyeon when someone kicks her hand…

 

" Don't touch my Daddy…"

 

Yoon Bomi stands in between Taeyeon and Bom… Bom is surprised to see Yoon Bomi all of a sudden… Her kick is so powerful…

 

" Soul… Soulkeeper… The mighty Soulkeeper…"

 

She stutters… Bomi wears the stony face and she moves closer towards Bom… And before Bom can do anything, Bomi takes the sword from Bom and stab her…

 

" You should not kill anymore…"

 

Bomi whispers as Bom is still looking at her with wide eyes while her body starts turning into smokes and finally, she disappears…

 

Bomi turns towards Taeyeon and she helps her to stand up…

 

" Daddy, you alright?? "

 

" Yeah… I'm fine…"

 

" Take care, daddy… I have to go to Chorong unnie…"

 

" Immm… Take care too…"

 

Taeyeon whispers… Bomi smiled at her and she runs towards Park Jiyeon or Chorong who is still fighting with others…

 

On the other side of the field, Namjoo is in danger… She has to fight with both Minzy and Dara… They seem they want to kill the Kim's youngest so badly…

 

Hyeri who sees Namjoo struggling hestitates for a few seconds before she decides to jump into the battle… The big wolf and the vampire look at each other and they turn to the Soulkeepers…

 

Minzy and Dara smirk and they decide to finish this two… They create power balls in their hands and throw them towards Namjoo and Hyeri…

 

" It's not that easy…"

 

With this voice, the powerballs are prevented by someone…

 

" Chaerim…"

 

" Yeah… Long time no see, sisters…"

 

She turns to Namjoo amd Hyeri…

 

" Go, kids…"

 

And she smiles at Minzy and Dara…

 

" So, let's start the war??? Hmmmmm…"

 

And the three soulkeepers are covered with a small tornado… After a few seconds, a huge explosion separates them and CL is standing in the middle… She looks at the disappearing bodies of the two and whispers…

 

" I'm sorry, sisters…"

 

And she runs towards Park Jiyeon to help the Vampires… At that time, Park Jiyeon is losing her temper… She wants to finish everyone off quickly…

 

" Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa…"

 

She screams and uses her full power making a huge red wave coming out from her body… And it passes over everyone making all of them to fall down on the ground…

 

" I will kill you all…"

 

She shouts… At that time, Bomi who is waiting for a good timing runs towards her…

 

" Stop now…"

 

" Huh! Old friend…"

 

" What? "

 

Bomi looks oblivious… Park Jiyeon said…

 

" I'm not talking to you, weaky… I'm referring to the sword…"

 

" Ahh… That is…"

 

Bomi whispers… She is trying her best not to think the girl in front of her as Chorong… This is Park Jiyeon… She must kill her…

 

" Today… Me or you… One of us will have to die…"

 

Park Jiyeon said and she starts attacking Bomi… Bomi tries her best to avoid every attack while she is trying hard to fight back… Everyone is watching the two most powerful ones fighting… They amaze at Bomi's skill which improves within a few weeks…

 

" Chorong unnie!! Wake up!! Don't let her control you!!! "

 

Bomi shouts while she is waving the sword non-stop… 

 

" Chorong unnie!! I'm Bomi!! I'm here… Wake up!!! "

 

Bomi continues shouting…

 

" Rong unnie… I love you… Please wake up!!! "

 

Bomi shouts and it wakes up Chorong's soul who is drawning in the dark ocean…

 

" Huh! Bbom-ah… Bomi-ah!!! Bbom-ah!!! "

 

Chorong tries to call but her voice is stuck in … 

 

" I need to get out from here…"

 

Chorong thinks… She closes her eyes and tries her best to use her power… She knows something is forcing her to be prisoned here… But she needs to break this…

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…"

 

Bomi looks at Park Jiyeon who suddenly stops fighting… Instead, she is screaming in pain while holding her own chest…

 

" Chorong unnie!!! Wake up!!!! "

 

Bomi shouts and Park Jiyeon looks at her slowly…

 

" Garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…"

 

Everyone has to cover their ears except Bomi… And Bomi notices that everyone is like statues at that moment… She knows that Park Jiyeon has used the froze spell…

 

" Bbom-ah…"

 

Suddenly, Park Jiyeon whispers… Bomi looks carefully at her and she notices the eyes… As innocent as a little bunny…

 

" Chorong unnie…"

 

" Bomi-ah…"

 

Bomi quickly moves closer to Chorong… Chorong is sweating and she seems she is in pain…

 

" Unnie, are you okay?? Are you hurt?? "

 

" Bomi-ah… I can't stand her long… I looked inside her mind and I know that she can be killed only by stabbing this sword into my heart… Do it…"

 

" No… No way…"

 

Bomi suddenly remembers the dream she has been having… This is the future…

 

" Bbom-ah… You have to… We have to… We have to destory her… Forever…"

 

" But unnie, I have to lose you…"

 

Chorong moves a step forward…

 

" No, Bbom-ah… I'll be with you forever… In your heart…"

 

" Chorong unnie…"

 

" If she is not destroyed today, she will host inside someone and another girl will have to face a fate like me… I can't let this happen…"

 

At that time, the people around them start moving signalling that the power of the spell is disappearing… Chorong looks at Bomi who is staring at her like a lost kid… And she takes a step forward again…

 

" Bbom-ah, you are so brave… I'm so proud of you…"

 

She said… One more step closer…

 

" I love you…"

 

Chorong suddenly grabs Bomi's sword holding hand… And she stabs herself at her heart…

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…"

 

An evil screm comes out from that place and a dark black shadow comes out from Chorong's body… It's thrown into the air, flaming for a few seconds and disappears…

 

" Chorong unnie!!! "

 

" Chorong-ah!!! "

 

Bomi runs towards Chorong and she is now holding her in her arms… All the Kims are around them… Chorong tries to smile…

 

" We did it… Bbom-ah…"

 

" Unnie-ah… Why are you so silly?? "

 

Chorong tries to laugh… And blood comes out from …

 

" It's okay… I'm okay… Daddy… Daddy…"

 

" Chorong-ah… I'm here…"

 

" Mianhaeyo… I should be a better daughter…"

 

" Rong-ah… Don't say like this…"

 

Taeyeon is trying herself not to break down… The vampires are now crying silently… They all are having minors wounds but no one get killed…

 

Not far from them, the wolves are surrounding beside dead Jungah… They still can see her last smile on her face… It is a better thing for her to join her husband who is already in heaven than having a lonely guilty days…

 

" Daddy… Mommy… Aunties… My sisters… And Bbom-ah…"

 

Chorong becomes more breatheless… She is trying hard to breathe…

 

" I'm sorry… I can't make it… I love you all…"

 

And she becomes silent…

 

" Chorong unnie!!!! Unnie!!!!! "

 

" Rong-ah!!! "

 

Tiffany turns towards Sunny, hugging her and breaks down her tears… At that time, the wolves start howling and the field is filled with sad howlings of the wolves…

 

But in the sky, the moon is now yellow again… Everything is back to normal except their hearts…