Change Her Mind Part II

Don't Play With My Heart

Yookyung is looking for her sisters while she is holding the two T-shirts in her hands.

 

" Naeun-na!!! Krys!!! "

 

She calls for the two girls but they are nowhere to be found. She sighs and she comes down to the downstairs.

 

" Krys!! Naeun!! Aish~~~ Ooh."

 

She runs into her aunty who comes up the stairs with a burger in her hand.

 

" Aunty!!! "

 

" Sorry, my niece. But I am so concentrated in my new ideas of my creations so I didn't see you."

 

" What are you talking, aunty??? I know you are thinking about the food in your hand again so stop telling lies."

 

" Yah!! Yookyung!! How are you talking to your elders??? This is how your parents teach you??? "

 

" Wae?? Don't you satisfied??? Then go and talk with omma. I am not free now."

 

She said and she passes Sooyoung. She remembers something and she turns back to Sooyoung.

 

" Aunty Soo, do you see my sisters??? "

 

" Yes. Naeun is in the living room and Krys goes to library. Wae?? "

 

" It's nothing. Thanks, aunty."

 

She said she skips to the living room where Naeun is probably with Eunji.

 

" Naeun-na!! "

 

" What? "

 

Naeun answers coldly and Yookyung rolls her eyes.

 

" Bo-ra?? You can be together with Eunji unnie because I helped you to tell appa and now you are giving cold shoulder to me?? Huh?? What a sister "

 

" Shut up and tell me what do you want."

 

Yookyung shows her the two T-shirts and asks.

 

" Which one is better do you think?? "

 

" What!! Where are you going?? It's late at night."

 

Yookyung smiles and she sits in the middle of 2eun. Then she puts both of her arms on their shoulders and said.

 

" I am not lucky enough like you to be able to see your lover's face everytime and so I have to go and meet her."

 

She said and Naeun and Eunji widens their eyes.

 

" Yah!! Yookyung-na!! What do you mean?? Don't think any crazy ideas."

 

Eunji said and Naeun quickly nods.

 

" Yes, Yookyung-na. If you are about to go to Kim's house. Please don't go. It is very dangerous for you if they catch you."

 

" But I am missing her to death. Tomorrow will be another holiday and I cannot see her face. What can I do??? "

 

Yookyung said and Naeun feels sorry for her sister. She sighs and she stands up which makes both Eunji and Yookyung to be surprised.

 

" Let's go. What are you doing?? !

 

" Huh??? "

 

" You are always wearing that white T-shirts. Come on. I will choose something for you. "

 

She said and she pulls Yookyung to the upstairs to choose the outfit for her. 

 

Eunji shakes her head and she is sitting alone in the living room when her phone rings.

 

" Hello, Chorong unnie."

 

" Hello Eunji-ya. Can you help me one thing?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Do you know where Bomi lives?? "

 

" Umm?? Yes. Wae?? "

 

" Can you direct me to her house?? "

 

Chorong said and Eunji is a little surprised. But a smile appeaes across her face when she understands the older girl's action.

 

" Wae?? You will visit her house?? "

 

" Yes."

 

Chorong answers with a low tone and Eunji laughs.

 

" Why don't you ask her by yourself, unnie??? "

 

" Because I want to give her a surprise visit."

 

" Yes. Yes. I understand. It is xxxxxxxxxx ."

 

" Thanks you, Eunji-ya."

 

" It's ok, unnie. Have fun with Bomi."

 

She said and Chorong whispers something before she hangs up. Eunji shakes her head and she is talking to herself.

 

" I never thought that Chorong unnie can be a love crazy like this."

 

She then puts the phone back on the table. At that time, Naeun and Yookyung come down from the upstairs and Naeun resumes her sit beside Eunji.

 

" I am going."

 

Yookyung said and Naeun stops her.

 

" Wait. You have to be careful."

 

" I got it. You have been saying this for many times already. Don't worry. I am not going into the tiger's mouth."

 

She said and she goes out from the house. Naeun sighs and she leans on Eunji's shoulder.

 

" Eunji unnie, I am feeling that something bad can happen to her."

 

" Don't be so worried. She will be fine."

 

" Immm."

 

And they resume to watch the show they are watching.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyoung is sitting in her room and she is feeling bored. Chorong unnie has left to meet her girlfriend and Namjoo is busy talking with Hayoung. And she is the only one who doesn't do anything with her girlfriend. 

 

" I wonder what she is doing?? "

 

She whispers and she automatically pouts when she remembers her silly girlfriend.

 

* Phone ringing *

 

" Hong Yookyung!! "

 

Jiyoung happily said and quickly answers the call. 

 

" Hello??? "

 

" Huh?? Why your voice seems so cheerful?? May be you are waiting for my call??? "

 

Jiypung rolls her eyes and she tries to lie.

 

" No!! Why I have to wait for your call??? I am so busy now and I don't have any time to talk with you."

 

" Really?? Then I will hung up."

 

" Yah. Yah. Hong Yookyung!! Wait!! "

 

Jiyoung quickly said and she stops the other girl. 

 

" Awww. Admit that you are waiting for my call~~~"

 

Yookyung said and Jiyoung shouts in embrassment.

 

" So what??? Yes. I am alone in my room and I am waiting for your call."

 

Yookyung laughs in satisfaction and she said.

 

" Then turn to your right and look outside."

 

" Hmm?? "

 

Jiyoung follows her words and her eyes widen when she saw Yookyung on the tree near by her window.

 

" Hong Yookyung!! What are you doing here?? "

 

" Come on. Open the window."

 

" But- "

 

She is about to refuse but when she saw Yookyung's pleading face, she can't have any strength left to reject. She quietly opens the window and finds herself embraced by Yookyung immediately.

 

" Jiyoung-na, I have been missing you the whole day."

 

" Immm."

 

Yookyung pulls away from her and she takes her to the bed.

 

" What are you doing here??? You will be dead if Daddy knows about it."

 

" I don't think too much. I only know that I want to meet you."

 

Yookyung said and she looks around her room.

 

" So………… this is how your room looks like?? Hmmmm. I like the smell."

 

" Yookyung-na, won't you go?? "

 

" Huh?? I just reach and you are now telling me to go?? "

 

" It's not like this. I am afraid what if Daddy will know it."

 

Jiyoung said and Yookyung understands her girlfriend's worries. So she sighs and agrees.

 

" Alright. I will go after I will take a selca with you. See, there is no photo of me and you in your house."

 

" Ahh. Yookyung-na. Don't do this."

 

But Yookyung doesn't listen to her and she grabs Jiyoung's phone.

 

" Come on. Take a photo with me and I will go."

 

" Yookyung-na~~"

 

" Please~~~ "

 

Yookyung begs and Jiyoung sighs as she knows she loses at it again. Yookyung smiles in victory in she hops beside Jiyoung. Then the two snap a few photos.

 

" Wow. They are pretty."

 

" Now, go."

 

Jiyoung pushes Yookyung to the window and Yookyung nods her head.

 

" Yes. Yes. I will."

 

At that time, they hear a loud voice from downstairs.

 

" ALL WINDOWS CLOSE. NOW!!! "

 

With this order, the window that Yookyung climbs over shut immediately which makes them to widen their eyes.

 

" Tae Tae, what happened?? "

 

" You don't know. I have to go to upstairs."

 

" Tae Tae!! Tae Tae!! "

 

They hear loud footsteps and both are surprised.

 

" Daddy. Daddy. This is daddy. Hong Yookyung!! Hide. Hide."

 

" Where?? "

 

" Hide!!! In the closet!! "

 

" Jiyoung-na! I don't think it is a good idea."

 

" Just go in."

 

Jiyoung said and she pushes Yookyung into the closet. And before she can say anything, Jiyoung closes the door.

 

" Jiyoung?? "

 

" Yes, daddy??? "

 

" Open the door now."

 

Yookyung hears Taeyeon's voice and the opening sound of the door. She peeks outside from the closet and saw that the elders of the Kim are here.

 

" I am so dead now."

 

She whispers and she continues to peek. Taeyeon looks around the room and she asks.

 

" Who are you talking with??? "

 

" I was talking on phone, daddy."

 

Jiyoung nervously answers but Taeyeon seems she doesn't believe Jiyoung. She carefully looks around the room with eagle's eyes and she feels something wrong with the closet.

 

She walks to there slowly and Jiyoung becomes nervous. She stands between the closet and Taeyeon and she said.

 

" Daddy, what are you doing?? "

 

" Move, Jiyoung."

 

She said and she holds onto the door of the closet. Yookyung in the closet becomes nervous and she is so frightened to be caught.

 

" Daddy! "

 

 

 

 

But it is too late. Taeyeon opens the door and everyone saw Yookyung sitting in the closet like a poor kid.

 

" You- "

 

Taeyeon becomes angry when she saw Yookyung. But she has to control herself and looks down the poor girl who is looking at her with round fear-filled eyes.

 

" Come out."

 

She said and she stands back. Yookyung comes out with shaking body and she stands beside Jiyoung. Both Sunny and Hyoyeon are surprised to see Yookyung in their niece's room. And Fany is making herself ready to pull Taeyeon if she does funny things.

 

No one dares to move and silence fills the room for a few seconds. Then Yookyung remembers that she has to greet them and she bows to them.

 

" Hello. I'm Jiyoung's girlfriend, Kwon Yookyung imida."

 

" Kwon??? "

 

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany said and Hyoyeon and Sunny looks at each other. Taeyeon sighs and she asks.

 

" Then you are Yuri's daughter??? "

 

" Yes. I am."

 

Yookyung tries her best to be polite with her every single words amd manners. And Taeyeon nods.

 

" Alright. You can stay here and have a talk with Jiyoung first. I will go. Pany, send some snacks and drink for the kids."

 

" Yes?? "

 

Everyone is surprised by Taeyeon's words. But the Daddy Kim has already left the room. Sunny and Hyoyeon give thumbs up to them and they also go out. Tiffany shows her eyesmile to Yookyung and said.

 

" You are Jessie and Yuri's daughter?? You are so polite. I like you. For my daughter. Then have talk. I will be back."

 

" Thanks you, aunty."

 

Tiffany smiles them and she also goes out, leaving the two surprised girls alone. Jiyoung turns to Yookyung in disbelief.

 

" It is so strange. I thought Daddy will be angry but she didn't."

 

" There is no strange thing. She likes me a lot when she saw me and she likes the way I talk so she decides to let you to date an awesome person like me."

 

" Yah. Yah. Don't be so full of yourself."

 

Jiyoung said and she sits beside Yookyung who is now sitting on the bed and looking at the photos that they recently took.

 

" Who is this?? "

 

Yookyung asks Jiyoung when she saw a picture of a girl. She is wearing an acent hangbok and her hairstyle is like an old fashion.

 

" Hmmm?? I don't know either."

 

" Yah. Kang Jiyoung. Don't lie to me. This is your girlfriend of years ago. Right??? "

 

" Ahhh. No. She is not. We found her picture in my parents' room and we take a photo of her as she is so beautiful. If you don't believe me, Chorong unnie and Namjoo also have this picture. You can check it."

 

" Arasso. I believe."

 

Yookyung said and she leans onto Jiyoung's shoulder. At that time, they hear noises from the downstairs.

 

" Tae Tae. No. What are you doing???? "

 

" Get out of my way!! "

 

" What happened?? "

 

Both Jiyoung and Yookyung stand up and they are about to go out of the room when the door opens. The Kims are standing there and looking at them.

 

Taeyeon enters into the room and she points to Yookyung.

 

" There she is. She secretly entered my house. She is the thief."

 

" What? "

 

Yookyung is surprised and she is about to say something when two cops enter the room and they walk to them.

 

" What are you doing??? "

 

" Come to the police station with us."

 

" No. No. I am not the thief. Jiyoung-na!! Tell them. I am not the thief!! "

 

" Yookyung-na!! Hong Yookyung. Please don't arrest her."

 

Jiyoung is begging them and she looks at the elders with pleading eyes. But they just watch them as they can't say a word to Taeyeon.

 

The cops arrest Yookyung and they take her to the police car after they handcuff her. Yookyung is pulled down while she is shouting about she is not the thief.

 

" Daddy!! What are you doing??? "

 

" Jiyoung!! Don't you know she is a Kwon?? What I have said about Kwon??? I will never let you to date a Kwon!!! "

 

" She was my girlfriend before she became a Kwon. She is my girlfriend before I met this family. We have been in love before we became Kim and Kwon!! Daddy, she is always my lover and nothing can change it!! "

 

Jiyoung is crying and she is shouting back to Taeyeon. Then she runs down to the downstairs.

 

" Tae Tae. You are going too far this time."

 

Tiffany said and she follows her daughter. The two aunties also follow and leaving Taeyeon alone in room without saying a word. But Taeyeon can feel the disappointment in their faces.

 

Taeyeon looks down to the scense that the polices pushes the Kwon girl in their car and take her to the police station from the window. And she saw that her second daughter is crying over the girl and tries to follow the police car while the youngest daughter pulls her back.

 

She sighs and she whispers.

 

" I am doing this for them. But I think they don't understand me. Am I wrong??? "

 

She sighs.

 

 

And she remembers something at that time.

 

" Wait."

 

She furrows her eyebrows.

 

" Where is Chorong??? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chorong comes back from Bomi's house and she is about to climb to her room by the window but when she notices that her window is closed, she furrows her eyebrows and doesn't know what to do.

 

" Chorong."

 

She is frozed when she hears her Daddy's voice behind her back. She slowly turns around and she saw that Taeyeon is standing behind her. She thinks that her Daddy looks like about ten years older tonight.

 

What happened??

 

Chorong thinks but she is pulled back into reality by Taeyeon.

 

" Where were you going at this late night?? "

 

" I…………… "

 

Chorong doesn't know what to answer. Taeyeon stops her with her palm and she slowly walks towards her daughter.

 

Chorong becomes nervous as well as afriad but Taeyeon just hugs her by the shoulder.

 

" Come on. Let's get inside. It is a little cold outside."

 

" Yes."

 

Chorong feels like she is guilty by her Daddy's action. To her surprise, when she enters the house, everyone of the family is sitting in the living room.

 

" Go sit with your sisters."

 

Taeyeon said and Chorong takes her place in between Namjoo and Jiyoung. She notices the puffy eyes of Jiyoung and asks.

 

" What happened?? "

 

" Yookyung unnies came here and Daddy caught her. Then she called the polices to arrest her and so Jiyoung unnie cried. And Daddy also knows that you are out for Bomi unnie."

 

Namjoo explains her in a whisper and Chorong bites her lower lip. Taeyeon looks at all the family members and she starts.

 

" I think all of you are angry with me. But I am doing this for the kids' sake."

 

" Taeyeon-na, you are choosing the wrong way. If you want them to be happy, let them to be with their lovers."

 

" Yeah. Don't be so selfish."

 

The two aunties said and Taeyeon nods.

 

" Yes. I admit that I am a little selfish when it comes to with my daughters. But these are all because I love them. So I have decided. I will make them happy."

 

Taeyeon said and everyone looks up her in surprise. Taeyeon's face is serious and she asks her daughters.

 

" Do you really love your lovers??? "

 

The three daughters are silent for a few seconds and they quietly nod. Taeyeon smiles and she announces.

 

" Then I will let you to continue to date your girlfriends."

 

" Really??? "

 

" Daddy, you are not kidding, right?? "

 

" Daddy, you are not planning to send them to the police station, right?? "

 

They ask and Taeyeon shakes her head.

 

" Why I have to?? I also want you to be happy. But you have to agree one condition."

 

She said while she is raising her index finger.

 

" You can only meet them in my house, in this living room."

 

" Yes??? "

 

" What is this rule?? "

 

" Tae Tae!! "

 

But Taeyeon smirks like a naughty kid and she said.

 

" Hey. This is too much for me to let them to date their lovers. You can continue to date them if you agree or break up immediately if you don't like my idea."

 

She said and the three daughters quickly agree.

 

" Of course. I agree."

 

" Yes, me too."

 

" Immm. Meeting them in the house is cool."

 

They said and Taeyeon smiles in victory. She is giving bravo to herself for her awesome idea.

 

Sunny and Hyoyeon stand up from their seats and they said.

 

" Taeyeon~~ Taeyeon~~ We know what you are doing!! "

 

" Come on, Hyoyeon. Let's play some game in my room. Here is fishy by someone."

 

" Great."

 

Then they both go to Sunny's room and enter there. Taeyeon doesn't care them and she said.

 

" It's time to bed, kids."

 

" Arasso."

 

" Goodnight, daddy."

 

" Goodnight, mommy."

 

They greet and come up the stairs.

 

" This is the best we can have?? "

 

" But it is better than we are forced to break up with them."

 

" Yeah. At least, we can see each other."

 

They said and they go to the upstairs. At that time, they hear their parents' conversation from the living room and listen to them.

 

" Tae Tae!! What is this rule?? "

 

" Awww, Pany-ya. Don't you think it is an awesome idea. I can watch them everyday in front of my eyes. And I will make sure that they cannot touch my daughters' skin, no. No. Not even a single strand of hair."

 

Taeyeon said and Tiffany slaps her thigh.

 

" Yah! They are not kids anymore. Their lovers can look after them."

 

" But Pany. They are going to look after our daughters with their noses. You know?? "

 

" What the hell, Tae??? You, too, look after me with your nose!!! "

 

" Huh!! "

 

" Ha ha ha."

 

" Kekke kekke "

 

Both parents are surprised when they hear laughters from the stairs and when they saw their three daughters there, their faces red and they become embrassed.

 

" Daddy, so you are looking after mommy with your nose??? "

 

" Awww. So sweet!! "

 

" Yah!! You little- "

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

 

But before Taeyeon can say anything, they run up to the upstairs and enter into their respective rooms. All three of them are happy that their daddy finally let them to date the ones they love.

 

They take their phones and start to call their lovers to tell the great news.

 

 

 

 

And they think at that time that everything becomes perfect for them. But they don't know that it is just the calm stage before the storm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one can see the future ………