A Peek to the Past part II

Don't Play With My Heart

" Hong Yookyung!!! "

 

Jiyoung shouts and calls her best friend but she cannot find the later.

 

" Hong Yookyung!!! "

 

She calls to her again but there is no sign of Yookyung.

 

* Soft touch on shoulder *

 

Jiyoung is surprised when a red flower falls onto her body.

 

" What?? "

 

She whispers and she slowly takes the flower from her shoulder.

 

" Flower?? "

 

She said to herself. At that time, more flowers are fallen from the tree and it is like that the flowers are dropped like rain from the sky.

 

" Omo."

 

She is surprised and she tries to look up the tree. But she sees nothing except the petals of the red flowers.

 

" What is happening!!! "

 

She said to herself and tries to see clearly on the tree. And she sees a person in between the branches.

 

" Hong Yookyung??? "

 

" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha."

 

Then she hears the laughing sound of a familiar girl and she smiles automatically. And then she saw Yookyung who is sitting on the big branch while she is throwning flowing onto her.

 

" Yookyung-na. What are you doing??? "

 

She said while Yookyung jumps down from the tree and stands up beside her.

 

" Happy??? "

 

" Yeah. But how do you have the idea??? "

 

" Molla. I just want to give you a surprise."

 

Yookyung said and she looks at Jiyoung who is happily smiling while she is looking at the flowers on her body.

 

" Yes. This really is a surprise for me."

 

" You like it??? "

 

" Of course. I really like this."

 

Jiyoung said and she looks at Yookyung who is nervously rubbing the back of her neck.

 

" Actually, I gave you this surprise because I want to say something to you."

 

" Why you are talkative this much??? There is no need to say intro between us."

 

Jiyoung said while she is hitting Yookyung's body with her shoulder. Yookyung becomes nervous and she tries to say something.

 

" Ummmm, Jiyoung-na, I… "

 

" Yes??? "

 

" I……… "

 

" You what?? Bo-ra?? You make me scared all of a sudden."

 

Jiyoung said and she is about to walk away when Yookyung grabs her and spins her around. She is surprised and doesn't know what to do. 

 

But she stares into her eyes without noticing herself. Yookyung is serious at that time and she dares herself to make a move.

 

She pulls Jiyoung by the wrist and presses her lips on Jiuoung's, making Jiyoung to widen her eyes in surprise.

 

But before she can think off properly, Yookyung's strong arms wrap around her peptite body and she is held into the chest of the goat-keeping-girl.

 

Jiyoung has to do nothing but to support her arms over Yookyung's neck. She also closes her eyes and focus only on the kiss that they are sharing now.

 

The pleasure and the awesomeness of the bliss of the kiss is overwhelming both girls and they think that there are only the two of them in this world.

 

And after about a minute, Yookyung slowly breaks the kiss and she looks at Jiyoung's face which is already red in embrassment.

 

" Yah!! What are you doing??? "

 

She said with a low tone while she is refusing to look directly to Yookyung. Yookyung dares herself to confess about her feelings to Jiyoung.

 

" Jiyoung-na, I love you."

 

She said but Jiyoung answers nothing. She becomes unsatisfied with the situation and she holds onto the smaller girl's shoulders.

 

" Jiyoung-na, I am so sorry if I was rude. But I really love you and I cannot control myself anymore. Please forgive me. And give me your answer."

 

She said and she is waiting for Jiyoung's answer but the later still said nothing. 

 

" Jiyoung-na??? "

 

She calls to the girl and she raises her face with her index finger. She is so surprised and sad when she sees tears on her face.

 

" Why are you crying, Jiyoung-na??? I'm so sorry. I didn t know you don't like me like I do. I thought we can be- Aish!!! I'm so so so sorry. Please forgive me. If you don't like me, let's forget about all these things. I… I can- "

 

" Hong Yookyung."

 

" Yes??? "

 

She is surprised when Jiyoung calls her suddenly. She looks at Jiyoung who is staringbher with blank eyes. Then she slowly holds onto her hands and said.

 

" Let me show you one thing."

 

She said and she starts to pull her away from that spot. Yookyung is so frightened as well as surprised when she realises that they are moving in the greatest speed.

 

Jiyoung pulls her into the forest and when they reach to big tall green trees, she jumps up from the ground and takes both of to the top of the tree.

 

" Omo."

 

Yookyung can't say anything for a moment. She looks around the place where she reaches and then to Jiyoung before she starts her questions.

 

" How?? How you- "

 

" Yookyung-na, listen to me carefully."

 

She said and Yookyung nods her head. Jiyoung sighs and she starts to explain her life.

 

" Please don't think I am a crazy person or something. And please don't be afraid much."

 

" Ok."

 

" I'm not a human like you."

 

" What??? "

 

Yookyung seems she doesn't understand what Jiyoung is talking about.

 

" In this world, not everyone is a human like you. There are vampires, soulkeepers and warewolves. They have other ability that human can't do. And I'm not a human also. I'm a vampire."

 

" How it can be?? "

 

Jiyoung said and Yookyung can't believe her ears.

 

" Believe it or not. I'm telling the truth. I'm a vampire and that's why I have special abilities."

 

She said and Yookyung is staring her with wide eyes.

 

" You… You… Then you are… "

 

" Sorry, Yookyung-na. I don't want to make a secret from you anymore. That's why I want to tell you everything."

 

She said and she takes a secret glance at Yookyung.

 

" Please don't be afraid of me. I will not hurt you."

 

She said and she tries to hold onto Yookyung's hands. But tha later quickly remove, making her to feel sad.

 

" Hong Yookyung."

 

" Kang Jiyoung. Look at me."

 

She said with a cold voice that she never hears from her even once. Yookyung is looking at her with serious expression. And she slowly holds onto her shoulders and pulls her forwards.

 

" Kang Jiyoung. I don't care what you are. I don't understand what you are. But for me, you are Kang Jiyoung. The Kang Jiyoung whom I love with all my heart."

 

" Hong Yookyung."

 

" Don't you know I am about to crazy because of you??? "

 

She said and she suddenly moves forwards to Jiyoung. She then holds onto both of Jiyoung'sbands and she puts them on her heart.

 

" See. My heart is beating really fast. This is always because of you. I don't care what you are. For me, only Kang Jiyoung is enough."

 

She said and she crushes her lips on Jiyoung. Jiyoung is so surprised but she doesn't forget to respond the kiss. 

 

And they share their first kiss as the official couple on the tree.

 

 

Both of them are happy at that moment while enjoying the beauty of love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Jiyoung-na~~~"

 

" No. I can't."

 

" But what should we do in the future??? "

 

" Hong Yookyung. You don't know how much difficult it is to be a vampire."

 

" You are a vampire and I want to be also as I want to forever with you."

 

" It is not that easy."

 

Jiyoung said while she is trying to explain the later. But Yookyung is so stubborn that she doesn't easily give up.

 

" I want to ask you one thing, Jiyoung."

 

She said firmly and Kang Jiyoung looks at her. Yookyung smiles at the girl and she said.

 

" Do you want to stay with me forever??? "

 

" Yes. But- "

 

" Then it is no need anymore. You need me and I want to stay with you forever. What are you waiting for?? It is a single bite and we are done. Right??? "

 

" But what if I can't control myself??? "

 

Jiyoung said while she is lowering her head. Yookyung sighs and she tries her best to explain the silly girlfriend of hers.

 

" There can't be no need to control. I know you love me and you will not hurt me."

 

" What if- "

 

" When will you stop your 'but' or 'what if'??? I'm tired of hearing them. What about we saying about how you can transform me??? "

 

Yookyung said and Jiyoung has no words to say to her. She looks at Yookyung like an alien and she shakes her head.

 

" Hong Yookyung, I'm so worried."

 

" Don't be. Let's brave for this time."

 

Yookyung said while she is giving a squeeze to Jiyoung. 

 

 

 

 

After a week……………………………

 

 

 

" Jiyoung-na!!! "

 

Yookyung runs towards the girl.

 

" I'm ready."

 

Yookyung said. 

 

" I left a letter for my family that I am runnig away with my girlfriend. They will be angry and may be looking for me right now."

 

She is so excited and happy about the transformation but Jiyoung still wants to refuse it.

 

" Yookyung-na. I'm so worried."

 

" There is nothing to be worried. Let's go. I have found a great place for us."

 

She said and she pulls Jiyoung into the forest. And there in a cave which is hiding behind the big rocks and bushes where no one can see easily, Yookyung stops and she said to Jiyoung.

 

" This is the place where we can do whatever we like."

 

She said to Jiyoung. Jiyoung looks nervously around the cave and then to Yookyung.

 

" Are you sure you really want to do it??? "

 

" Yep."

 

" I'm so afraid."

 

She said and she stares Yookyung's face. But when she sees the trust on her on Yookyung's face, Jiyoung feels that she can do it.

 

" Hong Yookyung. Listen carefully."

 

" Immm."

 

Yookyung said while she is pulling her, turns her around and back-hugs her.

 

" Yah!! Listen carefully. I'm telling something important."

 

" Tell~~~ "

 

Yookyung barely answers as she starts to kiss Jiyoung's ear.

 

" After I have bitten you, you will be asleep for seven days. And adter that when you wake up, you will be a vampire."

 

She carefully said but she has tp control herself because Yookyung is now kissing her nape, her neck, her cheeks and the lower parts of the body.

 

" Yah~~ Hong Yookyung~~~ We need to bite, remember??? "

 

" Let's forget about it now."

 

Yookyung said while she is pressing her lips on Jiyoung to which Jiyoung immediately response.

 

" What about- "

 

" We have many times."

 

Yookyung said and she resumes to kiss Jiyoung's neck which makes the later to be weak.

 

They remove the clothes one by one and fall onto the ground. Yookyung is under Jiyoung and she is holding the later by the arms.

 

" Hong Yookyung, will you regret??? "

 

" No."

 

Yookyung answers while Jiyoung is bending her body to Yookyung. She touches the necklace of Yookyung and she smiles.

 

This necklace is given to Yookyung by herself. She writes her name on the pendent which is jade and she gave Yookyung as her love gift.

 

" We need to remove it."

 

Jiyoung whispers and she slowly removes the necklace and puts it on her neck instead.

 

" Shall we start??? "

 

Yookyung said and she flips over them making her space on Jiyoung. She smiles at the girl under her.

 

" Kang Jiyoung. You are mine from now on."

 

She whispers.

 

" Yes. I'm all yours."

 

Jiyoung replies and the next thing she knows the pleasure that she receives from Yookyung and the new world that Yookyung is taking her to visit.

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" After that, when we woke up, she bit me and the last thing I know is that I was fallen into a deep black hole."

 

Yookyung said while she is examining Sunny's face.

 

" And Aunty Sunny, when I woke up, Jiyoung is no longer beside me. I looked for her in the forest but I couldn't find her. I was so afraid and so weak at that moment. I looked for her days and nights. I still can't believe that she only want to take my body and my blood. I can't accept the truth that she left me. But after about ten days, I have to accept it. I thought she only wanted to bite me. When she blood from me, she left me there alone. May be she thought that I was dead."

 

Yookyung said and she blinks really fast to prevent her nearly fallen tears.

 

" I was so lost and so down. Thus I fell down on the ground in the forest. There, I met with my family. They took me with them and feed me, gave me love and I became part of them."

 

Yookyung ends her story and Sunny sighs. 

 

" I was a player during these four hundred years because I want to forget about Kang Jiyoung. I know she is a lier to me but I can't control my feeling. I always think about her and want to see her. I miss her everytime. No one can replace her place."

 

" I think that there is no way to meet her again in this life, but to my surprise, I met a girl who is exactly look like Jiyoung. She is also Jiyoung but she is Kim Jiyoung who doesn't remember me. I thought I can hate her but when I met Jiyoung again, my feelings reappear and I can't control them. I want to - "

 

Yookyung can't continue her words anymore. She lowers her head and closes her eyes. Tears start to fall down on her face and she is breathing noisily.

 

Sunny looks at the poor girl in front of her and she is finding the best words to tell her.

 

" Ummmm, Yookyung-na. I want to tell you one thing, too."

 

She starts adnd Yookyung sobs once while she is raising her head and tries to wipe off the tears.

 

" Yes, aunty Sunny??? "

 

" When we found Jiyoung, she is in the lake under the hill. She must have been in a battle because we saw two dead bodies of soulkeepers not far from her."

 

" What?? "

 

" I don't know she is the Jiyoung you are looking for or not but she has the necklace that you mentioned before. Tht necklace has the name Jiyoung so we named her like this."

 

" Named her???? "

 

" Right. She lost her memories because of the fall from a high hill. Something must happen to her head and she can't remember anything before she fell down into the lake."

 

" Then, you mean- "

 

" Yes. This may be your Jiyoung but I am not sure."

 

Sunny said and Yookyung's mouth is wide opened while her eyes are sparkling with excitement and hope.

 

" May be… May be… she is Kang Jiyoung and she doesn't leave me like I think??? "

 

" How can I know??? But the one I can say is that she seemed she was in a fight. She had bruises and cuts all over her body. "

 

" Aunty Sunny??? You are telling the truth, right???? "

 

" Yeah. If our Jiyoung is the Kang Jiyoung that you are looking for, I think she disn't leave you. She seems she was in a fight with soulkeepers and got into an accident."

 

" Huh!! Yes. This may be!!! "

 

" And she tried to protect you. That's why she made all three of them to fall from the hill. Lucky to her, she was not dead but unlucky to her, she had to lost all her memories."

 

Yookyung stands up from her seat in excitement.

 

" Aunty Sunny??? May… May be she really loved me. Right??? "

 

" Immmm. There must be a misunderstanding between you two, I think."

 

She said and she finishes her coffee. She then stands up and looks at Yookyung.

 

" Yookyung-na. Why don't you give a try??? Try to make Jiyoung to get her memories back. If she is really the Kang Jiyoung that you are looking for, you can know the truth. Right??? "

 

" Yes. Yes. I will try, aunty. I so so so thanks you."

 

She said and bows again and again. Sunny smiles and she pads her shoulder.

 

" It's ok. You are so look like Sooyoungie. So polite."

 

" Yes?????? "

 

" Nothing. I'm going. Please take care of my niece or I will killl you, understand?? "

 

" Yes. Yes. Aunty. Don't worry. I will take care of her."

 

She said and she bows again. Sunny leaves the canteenaand Yookyung throws a fist into the air.

 

" Yes!!! Then I can hope that she is my Kang Jiyoung."

 

She said to herself and looks up while inhales heavily.

 

" Kang Jiyoung. I have been waiting for you four hundreds years ago. This time, I will not let you go this easily."

 

She whispers and smiles to herself.

 

" Hee hee. May be she really loves me. Or may be we should start from the start. I mean we are parted for four hundred years- Aish!!! Yookyung!! What happened to you??? We still are not an item and I am so excited and over reacted. Aish!!! "

 

She said to herself and rubs nervously to the back of her neck. She then jumps into the air and throws the fist.

 

" Yes!!! Finally, I can meet with her again!!! "

 

She shouts and walks back into her car. She doesn't aware of Sunny who is checking her from the corner.

 

Sunny shakes her head and she whispers.

 

" Then this is not a fake story??? Ohhhhh, it is so pitiful love-story!!! I have to help them."

 

She said to herself and nods. Then when she hears the school bell, she sighs and walks back to her car to take the three sisters.