Enamor

Prompts/Drabbles

Prompt: Enamor Me: I will write a fluffy drabble about my character trying to woo yours 

Luhan/Sehun


"But he writes  for a living— Luhan, think about it! He’ll corrupt you!”

Luhan wrinkled his nose at his friends statement, a pretty pink blush spreading across his usually pale cheeks. His friend wasn’t wrong- on the contrary, he was well aware that his new crush wrote about people doing the thing, but still, even if Sehun was bad because of his job in everyone else’s eyes, he liked him. The problem was, all Sehun saw him as was a baby, a little innocent baby that couldn’t peak his interest.

“So what if he’s like that..” Luhan mumbled with a little pout forming on his lips, “S-So what?”

“But besides that, he’s an assho-”

“Don’t cuss! And he might be a little mean sometimes-”

“Sometimes?”

Luhan narrowed his feline like eyes at the male he considered his best friend and effectively made him shut his mouth so he could finish.

Sometimes- but I think he’s really good on the inside.. really good. Maybe he just has a hard time showing it?”

“Yeah, right. Luhan, think about it. And you said so yourself, he scares you.”

“But in a good way.. I just wish I knew a way to make him notice me..”

The first time Luhan met Sehun, the taller male told him to go away or he would regret it. Perhaps he was right, Luhan had no business associating with someone his polar opposite, but it only made the honey blonde more fixated on getting to know one Oh Sehun. Everything he had learned was a little alarming, specifically his occupation, but not everyone did chidlish jobs like working at a candy store like him. And as he realized he really was a baby, Luhan decided he would use his own approach instead of asking for advice again.

His friend had suggested lingerie— he regretted googling the word altogether.

Sehun probably doesn’t like chocolate- He probably doesn’t like strawberries either. Or candy- Luhan huffed as he looked down into his hands full of chocolate, a little box of strawberries, and candy. Why did I think he’d actually like any of these? He chided himself as he walked down the street, heading towards the small coffee shop Sehun agreed to meet him at. When he had asked the other, he nearly dropped his phone in a puddle when Sehun agreed, because he had been expecting some smart remark or no answer at all except for Sehun hanging up. It had happened before, and though it hurt Luhan’s feelings, he decided he would just have to get used to Sehun being mean to him. 

The shifter bit and chewed on the skin of his lower lip as his nerves overwhelmed him. This was silly. No way would this get Sehun’s attention let alone have him be seen as dating material. 

"Are those for me?" He could already hear the condescending attitude in Sehun’s voice, but instead of being intimidated, Luhan went with his gut and turned around to face the male, swallowing the babbling words that wished to escape his throat. He wasn’t late, but Luhan was surprised Sehun was on time. 

"Ah-"

"Are you kidding me? I bothered to come on time only for you to give me this. Am I a girl-" Sehun stopped, holding back the insults that could only grow harsher, when he saw the look on Luhan’s face. The innocence in those big, doe like eyes was telling him to at least be tolerable, or try to be. Why did he have to look like such a helpless baby?

"Look-"

"I know you don’t like me.. but I really like you.." Luhan murmured before Sehun could finish, his golden eyes falling to the floor.

"God, you are so- gimme." Without any further asking, Sehun snatched the gifts away and into his grasp, rolling his eyes.

"Look, you’re going to regret this, okay?"

"But-" He stopped when he saw the little smirk on Sehun’s face.

"But I’m going to enjoy ruining you a lot more then I should. I’ll be late for work if I don’t leave now— Be at my house at 8. Not 7:59 or 8:01. 8." 

Luhan was left reeling in front of the coffee shop, watching Sehun strut walk away, unsure of whether or not he had just signed his soul over to the devil. 

Not that he minded.

 

 

End.