A Little Help

Prompts/Drabbles

Prompt: My muse can’t quite find the right words; so instead they spell it with the fridge magnets, on the steamed up mirrors, with spaghetti letters… but they never leave it long enough to let your muse see.

Luhan/Kyungsoo


The moment he felt those familiar arms wrap around the expanse of his waist, Luhan knew he was falling all over again. Seeing Kyungsoo again had set off fireworks inside of his very core and he couldn’t comprehend how dizzy his scent made him now that his nose was hypersensitive. Kyungsoo had always smelt sweet and tangy with a little dash of homely in the mix. He smelled good, so good that Luhan couldn’t keep his hands off of him. The entire time they lay curled up in his bed, Luhan continued to bury his face in Kyungsoo’s dark locks and take in deep sniffs of his delicious scent. He didn’t know what it was, but it was addictive.

"Why do you keep smelling me?" Kyungsoo asked with a laugh, though making no move to push the taller away. Luhan shrugged, his cheeks taking on that soft pink tint that revealed his embarrassment and pressed a soft kiss a top his head.

"Because you smell nice~" Kyungsoo laughed at the compliment and tilted his head up, pressing a kiss to Luhan’s jaw before sitting up. 

"I think we should eat something Lulu, I’m hungry." Luhan was so busy lost in his world where only he and Kyungsoo existed that he didn’t realize  he hadn’t eat anything all day. He rarely used his kitchen, so he thought it would be nice to have someone cook within its walls. It would feel a lot more like home that way. 

"Sure Soo~ Let’s go~" 

.

The magnetized letters sticking to his little white refrigerator gave Luhan an idea as the smell of Kyungsoo’s cooking permeated his senses. He hovered behind him, not wanting to get to close and distracting, but feeling anxious whenever he wasn’t close enough. He had noticed the letters when he turned his head for a moment, his intent being to get to the fridge and pour a glass of milk. It was in a moment of fleeting courage that egged him on to rearrange the letters into a little note..

"I M    I N     L U V  W  I T H     Y O U    S O -” His hand swept across the fridge the moment his ears picked up the sound of Kyungsoo turning, a crimson blush being the only evidence of what he covered up.

"Ready to eat Lulu?"

"N-N-Neh~"

 

 

 

 

End.

This one made me laugh.