A Goodbye Letter

Prompts/Drabbles

Prompt: 4. A goodbye letter

Luhan/Sehun


"Dear Sehun,

I’m sorry. I’m so sorry that you fell in love with someone like me.. someone useless.. someone who does nothing but hurt others, someone that can barely take care of themselves. I’m sorry about the first time that I talked to you, because I think it was on that day that my heart wanted to reach out to you, wrap around you and absorb all of you. If I had decided not to that day, we could have avoided this. If I had not stared it, then there would be no end.

But here we are.. 

I’m not good at goodbyes.. and I don’t want to say goodbye.. but would good night be okay? Is it alright for me to say good night to you? My heart is broken just thinking of what you will do after you read this. But I’m hoping that I will have cried enough for the both of us. My tears will be soaked up in this letter and hopefully, that will be just enough. You might ask why.. why am I doing this? Why am I leaving you? I don’t have an answer, except that I will always run. That is what I do best. As much as I wanted to be with you, I can’t. I can’t stay and I can’t take you with me. I would just make you unhappy like I do everyone else.

But, you want to know something? As much as I regret being me, I don’t regret falling in love with you. I think that will be my greatest memory and for a while, I had hoped it would last.. but it can’t. Just know that I will never love someone as much as I have loved you..

and when I’m gone, let the stars guide you.

I could sit here and write everything out to you, but my bus is almost here. 

Bye Oh Sehun, the boy that taught me love comes when you least expect it.

Forever Yours,

Kitty Lu